Woman Issues

Related:
Create New Tag

8/15/2013 5:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2013 7:31 AM

Anyone have the classic case of friend zone? Or girl troubles at all?
Isn't it just lovely .-.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 1:27 PM

People that use the term "friend zone" in a serious manor are ridiculous.
You can be friends with someone and not have feelings for them, or have feelings for them and know better than to mess with them.
If you use the term "friend zone" in a serious manor you are just being bitter and irrational.

That being said, relationship-related issues cause way too many problems, and yes I do have girl problems right now haha.

|

8/15/2013 1:31 PM

I say friend zoned in the term of "I like her and i know she likes me, but shes to afraid to ruin a friendship over it" I guess you're right but you know.
But yeah woman troubles can ruin days man.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 1:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2013 1:36 PM

ive never had women troubles, but that's just because I don't BS with them and don't care, if I ever get feeling for a girl I tell them a lot of the times it works but then like you said theres the ones that "don't want to ruin the friendship between you two", ill even tell them and if they start being weird about it ill stop hanging out with them (there's plenty of girl out there so don't worry about it) and plus in my experience if you do ignore them or stop talking to them as much they'll come to you eventually.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/15/2013 1:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2013 1:43 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

ive never had women troubles, but that's just because I don't BS with them and don't care, if I ever get feeling for a girl I tell them a lot of the times it works but then like you said theres the ones that "don't want to ruin the friendship between you two", ill even tell them and if they start being weird about it ill stop hanging out with them (there's plenty of girl out there so don't worry about it) and plus in my experience if you do ignore them or stop talking to them as much they'll come to you eventually.

I Have been hanging with this girl for a while... but kinda just realized i like her.. so i figured i'll give it a shot.

Her typical response when i tell her how i "think she is beautiful" Is "why?" or "nah"
It's quite frustrating

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 2:43 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

I Have been hanging with this girl for a while... but kinda just realized i like her.. so i figured i'll give it a shot.

Her typical response when i tell her how i "think she is beautiful" Is "why?" or "nah"
It's quite frustrating

That is a typical female response. Argue with them that they are indeed beautiful or in the why case tell them what you like.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/15/2013 2:49 PM

tomdon wrote:

That is a typical female response. Argue with them that they are indeed beautiful or in the why case tell them what you like.

I do all the time.. i must be getting through to her because she decides to reply with how she likes my face and how amazing i am now... I smell love brewing haha.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

9/12/2013 7:42 AM

dont get feelings man jus play the game

|

Scooters > Bikes> Skateboards

9/12/2013 7:57 AM

^yo man can you delete your signature. that thing is not even close to meeting the 400px by 100px max

|

9/12/2013 1:29 PM

I'm in the fuck buddy zone.
She doesn't want a serious relationship apparently.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

9/13/2013 9:48 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Haha this, I got in an argument with my friend like 2 years ago and ii misunderstood what she said and thought she told me to stop talking to her. She kept trying to get me to talk to her in the halls and shit, it drove her crazy that I wasn't talking to her

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

9/13/2013 11:18 AM

qbz000 wrote:

dont get feelings man jus play the game

your sig is the best.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/15/2013 10:12 PM

andyferly wrote:

sounds nice

|

vital's redneck

9/16/2013 5:06 AM

andyferly wrote:

BLRBMX wrote:

sounds nice

no.. not nice at all. Good news guys! Yeah, She's my girlfriend now!

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

9/16/2013 9:15 AM

Congrats man!

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

9/25/2013 10:41 PM

Yesterday I was asking a girl out and my fucking braces fell apart.......

|

9/26/2013 7:54 AM

i dont have girlfriends, like ever...

im talking to a couple nice ladies right now though, one hates relationships which is good

and the other one likes relationships, but doesnt seem to care much anyway, which is also good...

im hanging out with the first one today, wish a mutha fucka luck

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "