Modded Cars?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/9/2015 8:55 AM

Anyone else drive modded cars?
Post them up if you do!

Here is my POS Miata.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

2/9/2015 11:28 AM

sick.

|


please embed videos


My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

2/9/2015 9:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2015 10:59 PM

Sold the pos.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

2/9/2015 9:31 PM

It hurts me to see a car designed to handle on rails stanced.
Don't have a modded car worth pics atm. Daily is stock, autox car is a wreck, project is moving slow.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

2/10/2015 12:53 AM

Lul. Speedbump bitch.

Jk. Looks cool, but stance us eh on me. Like the new rice. Overused and everything is a tweak of the same thing. And it's all over media.

|

2/12/2015 9:55 PM

1985 Toyota Cressida, V8 swapped with Lexus LS400 1UZfe, using the mk3 Toyota Supra transmission, custom bellhousing, KAAZ 2 way LSD, SERIAL NINE coilovers, straight piped, authentic Nardi steering wheel, all original interior including curtains straight off the JDM Cressida (Toyota Crown/Royal Saloon) which were used as taxis and limousines in the 80's. the most functional, yet most bad ass piece of machinery i have ever owned.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo



Photo

Photo

|

2/12/2015 10:12 PM

SLlMPlCKlNS wrote:

1985 Toyota Cressida, V8 swapped with Lexus LS400 1UZfe, using the mk3 Toyota Supra transmission, custom bellhousing, KAAZ 2 way LSD, SERIAL NINE coilovers, straight piped, authentic Nardi steering wheel, all original interior including curtains straight off the JDM Cressida (Toyota Crown/Royal Saloon) which were used as taxis and limousines in the 80's. the most functional, yet most bad ass piece of machinery i have ever owned.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo



Photo

Photo

Holy fuck this is great

|

2/12/2015 10:16 PM

thanks dude! gotta love the daily drifters!

|

2/18/2015 5:21 PM

Just got my 2000 S4. Will be starting to mod once the snow is gone. First thing first, roof rack lol.
Photo

|

Smitten In The Mitten





My Whip:


2013 Sunday Funday Aaron Ross Pro "


Ride For:


42North, Run Jelly Pandas, Michigan Local

3/4/2015 9:42 PM

SLlMPlCKlNS wrote:

thanks dude! gotta love the daily drifters!

You have IG? or a build thread? Your Cressida is sweet!

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

3/4/2015 9:46 PM

Here is my daily!
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

3/5/2015 8:02 PM

nah man, i dont really use any social media, just fb mainly to keep in touch with family. im actually looking to sell the cressida. i have a good chunk of money saved up and still holding out on doing my taxes. im hoping to have an 81-85 z10 soarer imported. theyre pretty much the 2 door version of the mx73 cressida.
Photo

|

3/17/2015 7:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2015 7:18 PM

not mine but imma just every now and then post shit i find dope hahaha

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10628331_355335251318370_253811639706457100_n.jpg?oh=163a05cbbed845f7cce26b18243ff469&oe=5577CB84&__gda__=1433444421_67979989da36cae7de7b5eaae25341f4

edit: i have no clue how photo embedding works on this site, it doesnt work for me lmao

|

3/18/2015 12:21 PM

thealexbuffery wrote:

not mine but imma just every now and then post shit i find dope hahaha

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10628331_355335251318370_253811639706457100_n.jpg?oh=163a05cbbed845f7cce26b18243ff469&oe=5577CB84&__gda__=1433444421_67979989da36cae7de7b5eaae25341f4

edit: i have no clue how photo embedding works on this site, it doesnt work for me lmao

Hey you're that kid on that one scooter forum. right?

|





3/18/2015 4:35 PM

NewAndImprovedClancy wrote:

Hey you're that kid on that one scooter forum. right?

Yeahh I am haha
Pls don't hate me already

|

3/18/2015 5:08 PM

thealexbuffery wrote:

not mine but imma just every now and then post shit i find dope hahaha

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10628331_355335251318370_253811639706457100_n.jpg?oh=163a05cbbed845f7cce26b18243ff469&oe=5577CB84&__gda__=1433444421_67979989da36cae7de7b5eaae25341f4

edit: i have no clue how photo embedding works on this site, it doesnt work for me lmao

NewAndImprovedClancy wrote:

Hey you're that kid on that one scooter forum. right?

thealexbuffery wrote:

Yeahh I am haha
Pls don't hate me already

I'm not really hating. Just asking. Weird seeing you here.

|





3/18/2015 5:17 PM

NewAndImprovedClancy wrote:

I'm not really hating. Just asking. Weird seeing you here.

How'd you know I'm from SR?

Yeah idk I got a new bike and I feel like getting into it more so I felt like getting an account here

|