Money?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/5/2012 4:38 AM

Well, I really need money for BO2. Call me a loser or whatever but I only buy 1-2 games a year. I always got the new COD and i'm gonna get Assassins Creed III when I get a chance later. But how could I get the money? My mom was gonna help me pay for it but then my step dad talked her out of it.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

11/5/2012 4:48 AM

maybe work with your parents ? i dont no how old you are but im 12 and i worked with my dads landscaping company for the summer. ( he owns it) So i made like 30$ a day and one lady gave me 40$ tip. tongue maybe try working at your towns hardware store? ( if it has one ) thats what my brother did when he was 13 but he quit cuz he made like no money but it helps.

|

Dream - Trans red BTM 8============================================>

11/5/2012 8:50 AM

same here, i did surveys and sold some old games, black ops 1 (spare coppy) and dj hero 1&2 which i never used

ow yer punch your stepdad or get a job do some work around your house

mow the lawn, clean your mums car, paint etc.

|

parkrat.

11/5/2012 11:03 AM

When i was younger and needed cash my go to job was washing cars. I would ask my mom, dad, aunts and uncles. You can always offer to keep the entire house clean for like $15 a week. Just try and think of small stuff like that, most likely your stepdad will be more cool with your mom paying you if you work for it and earn it.

|

11/5/2012 11:20 AM

FITBMX77 wrote:

maybe work with your parents ? i dont no how old you are but im 12 and i worked with my dads landscaping company for the summer. ( he owns it) So i made like 30$ a day and one lady gave me 40$ tip. tongue maybe try working at your towns hardware store? ( if it has one ) thats what my brother did when he was 13 but he quit cuz he made like no money but it helps.

damn, when i worked for my dad i made 80 bucks a day minimum.. and all i did was answer phones and write up orders

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

11/5/2012 11:44 AM

king_swag wrote:

damn, when i worked for my dad i made 80 bucks a day minimum.. and all i did was answer phones and write up orders

not all small companies can afford to hand their kids $80 a day from payroll, especially in this economy.

|

11/5/2012 11:58 AM

Yard sell! Train kid's riding bikes for like 20 bucks a lesson.

|

11/5/2012 12:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/5/2012 12:37 PM

Simple, don't buy a shit game. Just get AC3. Every COD since 2 has been shit.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/5/2012 1:37 PM

FITBMX77 wrote:

king_swag wrote:

sbc785 wrote:

not all small companies can afford to hand their kids $80 a day from payroll, especially in this economy.

ya so if you got paid that much thats pretty crazy i get alot of tips tho because all the customers know im his son so i guess they feel bad or something and they get alot of tips. I pick weeds,blow leaves,pick up all the hedge trimmings and dump them in the back of the truck, and i plant flowers at most of the apartment buildings and at peoples houses. mostly all in Riverdale.

|

Dream - Trans red BTM 8============================================>

11/5/2012 1:41 PM

There's always prostitution...

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

11/5/2012 1:47 PM

Me? wrote:

There's always prostitution...

THAT!

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/5/2012 1:54 PM

I don't think it's that big of a deal... CoD is the same every year basically just new maps and gun's..ect.. That's why i like to pre-order games! I kinda can't wait till blackops 2 though wink. I wouldn't waste your money buying it for the PS3 because cod plays crappier on ps3.

|

11/5/2012 2:40 PM

wait till xmas nignog

|

11/5/2012 4:40 PM

VLNT wrote:

Yard sell! Train kid's riding bikes for like 20 bucks a lesson.

Hell yah! Knew a guy who did that for a living, he was good too, taught a five year old how to drop in on the 12 ft wall. Lol

|

Follow me on Instagram! @marlozorman

11/5/2012 7:12 PM

Be honest with them, if they refuse to help you out, then you shall be forced to sell your body for the money.

|

My instagram- ride_4130_nicca

11/6/2012 8:21 AM

cky199 wrote:

wait till xmas nignog

that what im doing, i have money but im only buying black ops 2 then getting other games at Christmas

|

parkrat.

11/6/2012 2:05 PM

Idk how old you have to be to work in your state, but I work at culver's in WI.

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

11/6/2012 2:10 PM

Sell lemonade
Jk when i need cash i work as a waiter in summer or go fishing at night with some locals fishermen
Fishing is a tough job though i was destroyed after a week
And usually the money i get backs me up for most of the year

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

11/11/2012 2:58 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I don't think it's that big of a deal... CoD is the same every year basically just new maps and gun's..ect.. That's why i like to pre-order games! I kinda can't wait till blackops 2 though wink. I wouldn't waste your money buying it for the PS3 because cod plays crappier on ps3.

how does black ops play better on an xbox than ps3?

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

11/11/2012 3:10 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

how does black ops play better on an xbox than ps3?

The connections, hit detection was so bad on ps3 man. Then went to xbox it was better but the game still sucked. soooo yeah! And ps3 is better for single player games like little big planet, GT5, uncharted, ratchet and clank..

|

11/11/2012 3:29 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

The connections, hit detection was so bad on ps3 man. Then went to xbox it was better but the game still sucked. soooo yeah! And ps3 is better for single player games like little big planet, GT5, uncharted, ratchet and clank..

I'm so glad you said the connection and not some bullshit about graphics of some other load of bull :L yeah, admitedly xbox is miles better for online play, online anything infact, (except a browser obvs) you feel like youre connected with the world on xbox, but ps3 's online is just that... nothin special about it... cept its free :L but what about l4d!! I loved that game, it was the shit, but then again so was little big planet as you said... I cant wait till i buy a console! (sold both of mine some time ago...

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)