Motorcycle Project

Related:
Create New Tag

10/2/2011 6:48 PM

About 20 years ago my dad got this 1884 honda xl 125 street legal dirtbike from his friend at work for helping him move. The guy gave it away because his son had gone to college and he didnt need it anymore. Now for TSA (technology student assosication) at my school im repairing it for an auto restoration contest. So far it does not run and all ive done is started to strip it down, clean it and empty the gas. I will keep yall updated if your interested. Also share your motorcycle projects or motorcycles.

[img][LINK TO IMAGE][/img]

[img][LINK TO IMAGE][/img]

|

10/2/2011 6:50 PM

sounds like a fun project. what do you want to do to it? i'm trying to get a honda shadow to turn into a bobber soon, and my friends got a xs 650 he's turning into a bratstyle bobber

|

vital's redneck

10/2/2011 7:01 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

sounds like a fun project. what do you want to do to it? i'm trying to get a honda shadow to turn into a bobber soon, and my friends got a xs 650 he's turning into a bratstyle bobber

i was thinking a bobber too but my dads against it because hes getting a new dual sport soon and he wants us to ride trails together and he doesnt think i could handle it on a bobber. And honda shadows look great as bobbers.

|

10/2/2011 9:03 PM

GR@NT wrote:

i was thinking a bobber too but my dads against it because hes getting a new dual sport soon and he wants us to ride trails together and he doesnt think i could handle it on a bobber. And honda shadows look great as bobbers.

you want to do that bike you just posted into a bobber?

|

vital's redneck

10/3/2011 2:02 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

GR@NT wrote:

BLRBMX wrote:

you want to do that bike you just posted into a bobber?

no meant selling this and buying another bike to turn into a bobber. i just really want one x)

|

10/3/2011 3:15 PM

looks pretty clean. my dad has a 1972 Honda TL125, it's a trials bike. It ran when we got it a few years back, but it needs a few things so that it can run well. just needs lots of cosmetic stuff haha

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

10/3/2011 5:28 PM

GR@NT wrote:

no meant selling this and buying another bike to turn into a bobber. i just really want one x)

oh haha i thought you were talking about that bike. that would be weird as fuck lol

|

vital's redneck