Mtb?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/15/2013 1:30 PM

Anyone else ride mtb wether it be trails, Down hill, xc or whatever else?

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

4/15/2013 2:40 PM

I have a hiking trail near by and at the end there's a hills everywhere and its a mountain bike spot. I went their without brakes. Wasn't too fun

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/15/2013 4:59 PM

haha w/o brakes on a 20" must have been hell

|

4/15/2013 6:12 PM

Yes.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

4/15/2013 6:50 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Yes.

What bike do you ride? I'm looking to buy a 2013 specialized carve comp later this year wondering if anyone has some opinions on the bike

|

4/16/2013 7:09 AM

giant
|

United0Cult0

4/16/2013 8:47 AM

i do DH/freeride in Utah...i have a Rocky Mountain Switch 2.0. I raced XC for years and years as well...

|

4/16/2013 9:27 AM

sbc785 wrote:

i do DH/freeride in Utah...i have a Rocky Mountain Switch 2.0. I raced XC for years and years as well...

damn thats what i want to do but im stuck in south FL and have no money so im limited to a sub 1500 bike and all we have to ride is xc and super techy trails shits fun anyways though

|

4/16/2013 9:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2013 9:37 AM

sub $1500? There's a lot of options out there for you, just matters if you want a hardtail or dual suspension, i like hardtails myself. Unless you're bombing down hills and riding black diamond single track then you can ride $500 bikes no problem, just upgrade your front forks and your derailleur

|

4/16/2013 9:53 AM

Yeah I ride all the double and black dimond trails I can find, I'm looking at a specialized carve cause I like hard tails better duals, right now I ride a 09 hard rock sport lol it is shit but its rideable even on harder trails

|

4/16/2013 10:11 AM

I'd like to do downhill/freeride/4X, but I only have enough money to support BMXing at the moment. I used to ride MTB before I BMXed.

|

4/16/2013 10:25 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

I'd like to do downhill/freeride/4X, but I only have enough money to support BMXing at the moment. I used to ride MTB before I BMXed.

I'm like the opposite I used to be all bmx until this year, now I almost prefer mtb, but I still bmx just not quite as much anymore

|

4/16/2013 6:12 PM

I used to ride mtb, it was fun as hell I loved going down hills and hitting jumps I thinks that's why I pretty much only ride dirt on my bmx now

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/16/2013 6:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2013 6:46 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I used to ride mtb, it was fun as hell I loved going down hills and hitting jumps I thinks that's why I pretty much only ride dirt on my bmx now

I agree, and would be riding dirt now but I live In southeast Florida and its all city and flat as shit so I can even build any good jumps if i wanted to

|

4/16/2013 9:03 PM

Photo
Im more xc/4x/urban than dh.
1500 will get you started,until you blow the fork up.cheerful
If you spend more time on the flats/climbing than bombing down hills.skip the shock.
|

4/17/2013 5:53 AM

I was thinking about getting a zaskar or maby a Karakoram, I also looked at a few treks and they seem to be the exact same as the specialized bikes

|

4/17/2013 5:54 AM

What is the bike in the pic?

|

4/17/2013 11:28 AM

bloghogs wrote: Photo
Im more xc/4x/urban than dh.
1500 will get you started,until you blow the fork up.cheerful
If you spend more time on the flats/climbing than bombing down hills.skip the shock.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that a Cheap Frame with Expensive Parts? Because I thought the Avalanche was one of the cheaper GTs.

|

4/17/2013 1:44 PM

It's a 01 frame Ive had since it was new.Back then,avalanches were a good frame.the differences from the zaskars are the avalanche is made of 7000 aluminum and the geo is a little more slack.They are over glorifide commuter bikes since the br.
This is what I pulled out of the box back in 2001.Only thing left is the frame,bars,and stem.cheerful

https://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/3682/photos/116453/s1600_8_pg_01.jpg?1363545193

|

4/17/2013 3:41 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Purple bike wrote:

I agree, and would be riding dirt now but I live In southeast Florida and its all city and flat as shit so I can even build any good jumps if i wanted to

I know what you mean, I live the city too so I don't really ride much on weekdays I usually just wait until the weekend and go out to some dirt jumps I made with friends or go to my dads house where we made dirt jumps.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/17/2013 7:29 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Purple bike wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I know what you mean, I live the city too so I don't really ride much on weekdays I usually just wait until the weekend and go out to some dirt jumps I made with friends or go to my dads house where we made dirt jumps.

yeah i ride weekends only and it sucks cause the nearest trails are like 22 miles away, so i cant really ride there and expect still have enough energy to ride the trails so i have to get my dad to drive me, and if he dont wanna go i dont get to so that sucks

|

4/20/2013 6:21 PM

Local pro Anthony Messere is a pro biker and he rides one so I picked a DJ bike up. Their fun to go urban/trial riding. I can't ride dirt so it's kinda poopy so that bike is like my cruiser/urban/backup bike.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/20/2013 7:23 PM

i ride an all mountain bike when i feel the need. Airborne marauder

|

love you mom. rest in peace.
on a lighter note.... "RIP Kim Jong II, He might have been a cruel dictator, but he was sure fun to make fun of."

4/21/2013 12:57 AM

Well I've sorted my MTB for the summer.

|