Mtn Dew Throwback and kickstart?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/2/2013 8:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/2/2013 8:39 AM

Whos tried it? i just tried the fruit punch today and honestly its kinda growing on me. Didnt like it at first but idk its strangly addicting. The real sugar of the throwback taste alot better then that corn syrup shit.

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

4/2/2013 8:30 AM

I like the throw back reg mtn dew. They taste better than the new ones because of the real sugar and stuff. But they quit selling it around me so sad

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/2/2013 9:17 AM

uhh the fruit punch one makes me have an upset tummy sick but the orange ones my grandpa buy them for us and gets like 50 at a time lol

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

4/2/2013 11:36 AM

Don't care much for the red, but I got the orange yesterday and I actually really like it. Only $1 at Rite Aid with their card!

|

4/2/2013 2:46 PM

i drink the throw back a lot because i'm kinda allergic to corn and the throwback doesn't have corn syrup. I like the taste of it more than regular too

|

vital's redneck

4/2/2013 7:39 PM

I like throwback. I tried the orange kickstart and it's good. Taco bell has something called Mountain Dew AM. Mixture of orange juice and Dew.

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

4/2/2013 11:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/2/2013 11:31 PM

OG for me
EDIT* 700 COMMENTS smile

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short