Music

Related:
Create New Tag

10/6/2014 8:54 PM

So, what music do you like? Why?

I dig MGMT, and pretty much anything psychedelic and a lot of rock.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/6/2014 9:26 PM

-gucci mane dont judge me
-ab soul
-flatbush zombies
-wisbone ash
-wu tang
-deadmau5
-moody blues
other shit that i cant think of

i like progressive house, rap, and old rock

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/6/2014 10:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/6/2014 10:12 PM

Almost anything. I grew up on alternative/punk rock(much kroq), went through all phases of rock.. then rap/hip hop (mostly old school/underground)..then got into reggae for a good while. And like you slowly phased into psychedelic shit and tons of other random genres like psybient/psychill/frequency type stuff(especially while drawing/sleeping/meditating) then got heavily into instrumentals/beats(piano and old classical shit like that,stuff without vocals).... been a trip so far. Imma weird dude lol.

Currently into blues, some jazz, mostly dabble in everything above. but I'm constantly looking and giving new things a try as well as exploring less known 'garage' type musicians. there's talent everywhere these days, it's hard not to find something you might like.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/7/2014 1:54 PM

Watsky, Hoodie Allen, Kid Cudi, Earl Sweatshirt, Mike G, Domo Genesis, Some OF songs, Cam Meekins, Mike Stud, MGMT, and some others.

I like a lot of underground stuff.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/7/2014 4:04 PM

Kendrick Lamar
Wu-tang
Old eminem
Started listening to ab soul
I also listen to guns n roses sometimes

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

10/7/2014 4:55 PM

Punk
Hardcore
Metal
Classic Rock
Blues
Some old rap such as Beastie Boys, Wu-Tang, NWA, Das EFX

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

10/7/2014 6:01 PM

whatever my mood decides. i can deal with anything though

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

10/7/2014 6:46 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Watsky, Hoodie Allen, Kid Cudi, Earl Sweatshirt, Mike G, Domo Genesis, Some OF songs, Cam Meekins, Mike Stud, MGMT, and some ...more

>likes underground music
>listens to odd future

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/7/2014 6:55 PM

Classical
Classical rock
Neil diamond, fleetwood mac and canned heat. goml

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

10/7/2014 7:14 PM

MidWestBMX wrote:

Classical
Classical rock
Neil diamond, fleetwood mac and canned heat. goml

My psycho English teacher claims that she is dating Neil diamond. She's dead serious

|

10/8/2014 10:00 AM

All Time Quarterback, Death Cab for Cutie, Ben Gibbard's solo shit, American Football, Owen, Their/They're/There, The Front Bottoms, Brand New (With the exception of their first album), Real Friends, Modern Baseball, Anberlin, The Decemberists, Into It. Over It., The Postal Service, The Promise Ring, Taking Back Sunday and a few others are what I listen to mostly.

But also I still enjoy Bad Religion, Minor Threat, and xAFBx and other things like that.

|

10/8/2014 6:41 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

All Time Quarterback, Death Cab for Cutie, Ben Gibbard's solo shit, American Football, Owen, Their/They're/There, The Front ...more

Secretley you are hxc kid. just admit it.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

10/11/2014 9:09 AM

stick to your guns, comeback kid, four year strong, set your goals, bayside, stray from the path, the story so far, streetlight manifesto, some minor threat, neck deep, turnstile, descendents, rage against the machine, incubus, la dispute, and i dont really know any artists (except jaco pastorius) but i really enjoy listening to some kinds of jazz if im feeling right

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

10/11/2014 9:10 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

All Time Quarterback, Death Cab for Cutie, Ben Gibbard's solo shit, American Football, Owen, Their/They're/There, The Front ...more

are american football and modern baseball some kind of sister bands or something lol

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

10/11/2014 2:25 PM

Dubstep
Progresive house
Trap
Hardcore
Rock
Metal
Rap
Hardstyle
Chillstep
Classic Rock
Trance
Psy Rock

I dabble in everything lol

|

10/11/2014 5:55 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Watsky, Hoodie Allen, Kid Cudi, Earl Sweatshirt, Mike G, Domo Genesis, Some OF songs, Cam Meekins, Mike Stud, MGMT, and some ...more

bmxsteve99 wrote:

>likes underground music
>listens to odd future

Yep.
I said I like a lot of underground stuff.
I never said every song that I listen to is considered underground.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/13/2014 9:58 PM

I listen to a retarded amount of music from many genres.

which is funny, because people tend to look at me and just assume im a filthy punk kid. when I listen to more folk and oldies lol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "