|

Creating life the way we envision it!

Determination Overcomes Talent

Dot_Company Instagram

7/25/2015 4:11 PM

Thanks mate hes a good natured dog

|

7/27/2015 7:01 AM

I have a 30 lb cat (who now lives at my moms place) and a 12 lb cat who lives with me and my wife and son.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/27/2015 7:21 AM

My Dalmatian, Bill, has passed away already. Damn, it was so sad to let him go... We all dug his grave, watering it with our tears. Funny how much a departed dog can hurt, to some a dog 'is just a dog', but to me, that dog was the symbol of my childhood and of loyalty. We passed a lot together. Great dog. I regret badly having said to him, in anger, that I won't cry the day he died. Well, fast forward a few years, and we've weeped and cried for so long... I can still shed tears if I had to re tell the story.

I bunnyhopped over his grave as a last parting gesture. It's actually at the heart of my trails, and I see him everyday now in the summer.

We all didn't want dogs after that. Still, we had to get 'em. A farm needs watchdogs.

I've got two Rottweiler pups now. They are 4-5 months old. Sadly, they are hip dysplastic. Fuck! I don't want to cry again.

Two cats too. They go along quite well...sometimes....

A pic to come when it gets light around here.

For the moment, they are also on my bike check.

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.

7/27/2015 9:43 AM

Skylight wrote:

My Dalmatian, Bill, has passed away already. Damn, it was so sad to let him go... We all dug his grave, watering it with our ...more

We had a jack russell and he had to be put down just last week he was 13 but wasn't eating and back legs had gone he just couldn't walk properly, he had a good life though.
It's heartbreaking losing a dog or any pet you own i like the fact that you still see your dog maybe ur Dalmatian and my little Jack Russell will meet in heaven mate

|

7/28/2015 9:20 PM

im actually trying to get a puppy soon. super excited

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

7/29/2015 4:09 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

im actually trying to get a puppy soon. super excited

What breed dog you getting mate

|

7/30/2015 3:43 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

My dog is 6 yrs old already, had him as a pup! My cat is almost 1, had him since he was 4 months! Dog has to get haircut like 2-3 times a year! He is a poogle (beagle+poodle). Very dumb at times, but I love him!
|

7/30/2015 3:44 PM

Photo

Here's another picture
|

7/30/2015 4:00 PM

crazybmxboy wrote: Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

My dog is 6 yrs old already, had him as a pup! My cat is almost 1, had him since he was 4 months! Dog has to get ...more

Cute dog mate looks like a happy chappy, my dog is the same acts dumb sometimes

|

7/30/2015 5:55 PM

Chelseabmx wrote:

Cute dog mate looks like a happy chappy, my dog is the same acts dumb sometimes

Gets really annoying when the time comes to trim his hair! He hates it! Makes it hard for us. I would rather have a shorthaired doggy.

|