My Relationship

Related:
Create New Tag

3/30/2014 7:41 AM

I never really talk about my relationship online and i prefer not to in person, but i think the forum would enjoy this. Keep in mind during this story i am a SENIOR in high school, 17 years of age, and my girlfriend is 17 and a Junior in high school.

I have been with a very beautiful philipino girl for a long time. One and a half years. We have been through a lot, and i have helped her a lot. She was much more shy and not as mentally sound as she is now. I helped her become a better person, at her own pace. Her parents are RIDICULOUSLY strict, which was part of her problem. Her dad and mom are not the best people, if you ask me. I believe they are outrageously self consumed and have no clue how to be good parents. Her mom is full Philipino and her dad is white. I had to CALL last summer to her house to ask if i could take her on a date. And i don't mean to my girlfriend. I mean to her whole damn family. and i have to anytime i wanna take her with me anywhere. I could understand if it were just to set it up, but i have to ask permission. It's ridiculous. I was normally like, hey, she is worth it. but now... Well i was walking with her in the hallway, her mom was waiting for her brother in the entry way, we didnt see her and were holding hands. Her mom went nuts. She must be very upset. I'm worried.

My problem with this is, hell, we have gone to all the dances for the past few years and went on numerous (expensive, upwards of 100 bucks) dates. What the hell does she think we would do there? Like would we not touch each other at dances? Even the most basic dances invlove some type of touching. Is holding hands that bad? Really? So i fear now that my relationship that i put a lot into is going to end.

Feel free to share your thoughts and comments.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/30/2014 10:36 AM

Dude. both of you guys need to tell each of your parents to lay off. say we aren't getting pregnant by holding hands...

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

3/30/2014 10:49 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

Dude. both of you guys need to tell each of your parents to lay off. say we aren't getting pregnant by holding hands...

What if she does get pregnant by holding hand? Like maybe her family has a unique gene where they have ovaries in their hands too and thats why her mom freaked out

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/30/2014 12:20 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

What if she does get pregnant by holding hand? Like maybe her family has a unique gene where they have ovaries in their hands ...more

but would his testicals also be located on his hands. so holding hands causes an unnoticeable male orgasm. fertilizing the female hand ovaries?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

3/30/2014 12:32 PM

It sucks bro. I dont get it neither, considering that you are both 17 i would expect much intimate things than holding hands LOL. My parents used to be a bit strict, they are not anymore cause i dont give a fuck about what they say about rules and stuff.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/30/2014 12:33 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

What if she does get pregnant by holding hand? Like maybe her family has a unique gene where they have ovaries in their hands ...more

feeble_to_face wrote:

but would his testicals also be located on his hands. so holding hands causes an unnoticeable male orgasm. fertilizing the ...more

since when does people have dicks in their hands when they arent faping?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/30/2014 3:18 PM

T-rider wrote:

since when does people have dicks in their hands when they arent faping?

It's 2014, man.

|

3/30/2014 3:38 PM

Kinda sounds like my ex but without the super strict parents.

Fuck it yo

Your girlfriends parents fucked eachother to make her , tell them to piss off if you're just holding hands . Man parents are obsurd. I get dads being protective but we all experience sexual intimacy with someone , unless you have a finger in her asshole or that then HOLDING HANDS IS FINE.

Seriously , if they get mad at that , fuck it.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/30/2014 4:27 PM

It's different for a parent to "assume" you're holding hands/touching but it's a lot different when they actually see it with their own eyes. You're 17, not an adult, and you're dating their underage daughter who they still have living under their roof. Whether or not you think they're fit parents we don't know the full story about them so we can only assume that they're just acting like any other normal parent would when it comes to their daughter, ESPECIALLY with how much teen pregnancy is glorified everywhere. They can probably barely raise their own daughter, they don't wanna raise a grandkid because we all know neither you nor your girlfriend can currently raise a kid. You'll understand all this once you're older and become a parent yourself. My daughter won't be dating with my permission until I feel she's mature enough. The boyfriend asking the parents to date their daughter and take her on dates is called respect. I had to do it, my friends all had to do it, it's what parents want to know their pride and joy is going out on a date with a respectable man and not these scumbags you see everywhere.

|

3/30/2014 4:59 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

but would his testicals also be located on his hands. so holding hands causes an unnoticeable male orgasm. fertilizing the ...more

He wouldnt necessarily have to have testicles in his hand, maybe he fapped earlier that day and the jizz residue left on his hand could have absorbed into her hand resulting in her being pregnant

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/30/2014 5:09 PM

It's all fun and games until someone gets pregnant... Then people start dying.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/30/2014 5:42 PM

sbc785 wrote:

It's different for a parent to "assume" you're holding hands/touching but it's a lot different when they actually see it with ...more

agreed...

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

3/31/2014 7:08 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

It's all fun and games until someone gets pregnant... Then people start dying.

Thats why condoms and that pill and other stuff is done. THres nothing wrong with fucking, but eveyone should use protection, a baby at 17 is not good lol.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER