My ex's friend

Related:
Create New Tag

1/14/2014 9:24 AM

Ok so I just broke up with my gf like 2 days ago and her friend was txting me about it and everything and then she was like we need to hangout, im gonna miss seeing you and stuff. I think she has a thing for me ( I'll admit she is pretty smokin') but my friend has liked her for a while now and idk what I should do.

|

BearHunt98

1/14/2014 11:24 AM

Hit it up

|

1/14/2014 12:23 PM

Wait until you are over your ex.

If you expect her to be anything more than a rebound, you will wait.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/14/2014 12:32 PM

You either make a pact where neither of you go for her.

Or you both go for her and if he wins you beat the shit out of him and take her anyway.

|

1/14/2014 2:24 PM

Well she already told me she doesnt like him. We'll see in a few weeks I geuss.

|

BearHunt98

1/14/2014 2:34 PM

If his friend has liked her for a while he is probable in the friendzone, i wouldnt worry about that guy.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/14/2014 2:49 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Hit it up

^^^^^. you kids with all your does he/she like me...who cares tell her straight up if she's into then your in if not oh well

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/15/2014 7:14 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Hit it up

handlebar-to-face wrote:

^^^^^. you kids with all your does he/she like me...who cares tell her straight up if she's into then your in if not oh well

this. if your friend liked some chick and he hasn't had the balls to tell her then he doesn't deserve her. Plus, there's plenty of girls out there he will get over it. Go tell that chick you want a one way ticket into her pants bud.

|

1/15/2014 1:17 PM

Alright, we're all going to hangout next weekend, I'll just put some of my signature moves on her. Lol. I'll ask her to the winter fest dance at my school maybe.

|

BearHunt98

1/15/2014 10:40 PM

fuck her in the butt. if she doesnt do anal she aint shit

|

vital's redneck

1/16/2014 4:07 PM

I don't know man, id run it by your buddy first... put your friends before pussy man

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/16/2014 5:02 PM

bmxfu2 wrote:

Alright, we're all going to hangout next weekend, I'll just put some of my signature moves on her. Lol. I'll ask her to the winter fest dance at my school maybe.

I hope by "signature moves" you mean a Rear Naked Choke. In which case i expect a picture of that shit.

|

1/18/2014 2:10 AM

Your like 12 right? Why are you asking a forum when you can just buck up and go straight to her, if your friend hasn't hit her up yet thats his problem or she doesnt want anything to do with him, which either way means its ok. If he cockblocks he ain't a homie, and you don't need that friendship

|

1/18/2014 8:46 AM

Lmao ^^^ ya it's totally cool to cockblock your friend but if he cockblocks you then fuck that guy ........that makes sense

|

1/18/2014 11:29 AM

If the chick aint gonna give it to him, that isnt cockblocking. Dudes have to understand if the chick aint interested, move along thats how so many dudes end up in the friendzone

|

1/19/2014 8:49 AM

Just throwing this out there, your ex will think you are doing it to piss her off. That's added drama you don't necessarily need.

Your buddy might get mad. Do you want to potentially lose your buddy? Do you want to risk him trying to fight you? What if he kicks your ass? What if he starts a bunch of drama at school?

I still say give it a little time before you try anything to TOTALLY BE OVER YOUR EX.

To all the KIDS saying to just bang her, you guys don't get it. You are hormonal teenagers. You just want a warm wet spot to put your dick in and you will do anything to do just that.

There is so much more to a relationship than just sex. Too many of you have the "macho" "just bang her" attitude and I bet half of you haven't even held a girls hand, but by the anonymity of the internet you can pretend to be some "super stud lady slayer". Giving him that advice just makes you look like a dick.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura