My job testimony.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/4/2014 9:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2014 8:43 PM

As I have found, yoh can't get a job anymore if you are 13. I can't mow a lawn. Nobody will hire me. They won't. You guyd say "Go out and mow lawns, pull weeds". We can't. Nobody will. And now I have a legitimate fear of getting kidnapped as one of my friends had a knife pulled on her. It isn't safe. I managed to scrap a job together digging ditches for an old dude. In this day and age, even youngsters can't get jobs. I have tried. So to those who say go mow lawns. Give a different answer. Help me at least. This is also why kids drop out of bmx. We can't make the money. Bracing for hate. But please, give me some ideas.

|

1/4/2014 9:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2014 9:54 PM

Collect cans? I was down to go collect cans at my school once for bike parts but some kid got caught doing that and they told him they would expel him if they caught him for "Stealing school property". Do other peoples homework for money. I used to do essays for people only got like 2 or 3 people but shit I got like 200 bucks from them. 1 of them id do his homework 3 bucks a homework and he ended up getting a B in the class I think? Sell shit you don't need or don't use anymore.... ask your mom money for lunch and keep the money and starve during lunch. If your attractive enough (I've never tried this shit nor do I think i will....) put a sign up saying 1$ for a hug 2$ for a kiss or some shit like that. Sell things at your school chips, cookies, your moms "home made brownies"..... Would you like me to keep going? I think you get the point. go out there and do something, fuck the world if they won't hire you hire yourself.

|

1/4/2014 9:54 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Collect cans? I was down to go collect cans at my school once for bike parts but some kid got caught doing that and they told him they would expel him if they caught him for "Stealing school property". Do other peoples homework for money. I used to do essays for people only got like 2 or 3 people but shit I got like 200 bucks from them. 1 of them id do his homework 3 bucks a homework and he ended up getting a B in the class I think? Sell shit you don't need or don't use anymore.... ask your mom money for lunch and keep the money and starve during lunch. If your attractive enough (I've never tried this shit nor do I think i will....) put a sign up saying 1$ for a hug 2$ for a kiss or some shit like that. Sell things at your school chips, cookies, your moms "home made brownies"..... Would you like me to keep going? I think you get the point. go out there and do something, fuck the world if they won't hire you hire yourself.

Actually, I do that. But collection is slow.

|

1/4/2014 9:55 PM

You read my post pretty fast there.... shit haha various ways to get some cash. If homeless meth addicts can collect 20$ a hit or whatever it costs you can do it too.

|

1/4/2014 9:58 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

You read my post pretty fast there.... shit haha various ways to get some cash. If homeless meth addicts can collect 20$ a hit or whatever it costs you can do it too.

Phone sends alerts when someone posts on one of my threads, but I get about $200 yearly on cans bit all that goes to my car fund.

|

1/4/2014 9:59 PM

get bikes that need work for cheap then fix them up and sell them..

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

1/5/2014 3:12 AM

Drop the bass cool

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

1/5/2014 4:25 AM

This requieres money, but you could search for crazy deals on craiglist, like stupid spoiled rich kids that sell their pro bike for shit, then sell them again for more, same with parts,.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/5/2014 8:35 PM

fly a sign man.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "