My room Check (1st one)

Related:
Create New Tag

10/15/2012 6:38 PM

This is my room. ya it may look a littl child-ish but im redoing it completely when i get my room painted in a month (i will do update) and ive ordered some banners from danscomp and stuff. Also yes theyres a lot of booxs. NO i do not read any of them in a month there all going in a box and shoving them in the attic.Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Premium Products. BTM dream bike. Trans red.

10/15/2012 6:39 PM

my room when i was a kid was covered in half naked girl posters and motocross posters to where you couldn't see any of the walls....word of advice, have a plan for when a girl wants to come over so you can hide all those models, haha.

|

10/15/2012 6:42 PM

Coming to you this year, the Hess jet's here!

|

10/15/2012 6:43 PM

my ps3, stickers, model cars, (wanna buy anything in the room games,cars,hess trucks)

|

10/15/2012 6:45 PM

Hell yah I started a trend! Jk
Nice man, loving the cars(:

|

Follow me on Instagram! @marlozorman

10/15/2012 6:45 PM

sbc785 wrote:

my room when i was a kid was covered in half naked girl posters and motocross posters to where you couldn't see any of the walls....word of advice, have a plan for when a girl wants to come over so you can hide all those models, haha.

ya all that shits going in boxes and im putting up a shit load of posters, bmx snowcross motocross and snowboarding that shits gonna be gone in a month i usually just hang out with girls at the mall and shit like that

|

10/15/2012 6:47 PM

MarloBMX wrote:

Hell yah I started a trend! Jk
Nice man, loving the cars(:

lol thanks

|

10/15/2012 8:37 PM

Why are all your pictures backwards?

|

10/15/2012 8:46 PM

Oooh, let me take a picture of my room!
Then I'll put it on the internet for older men to see smile

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

10/15/2012 9:33 PM

pfftt i took girls into my toystory themed room and fucked em. If your confident you can make it work.

|

My instagram- ride_4130_nicca

10/16/2012 2:31 AM

Flight-4130 wrote:

pfftt i took girls into my toystory themed room and fucked em. If your confident you can make it work.

aahhahah niceeeeeeeeee

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

10/16/2012 4:20 AM

Calafia wrote:

Why are all your pictures backwards?

my camera was broken so i had to use laptop im gonna do an update when it gets repainted and completely redone..

|

10/16/2012 7:38 AM

Gay room is gay

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

10/16/2012 10:08 AM

You can fix that by inverting them.

|

10/16/2012 11:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/16/2012 11:06 AM

sbc785 wrote:

that ^ my mum wont let me have posters on my wall, if I ignore her she takes them down and rips them up. ive got a Cheryl Cole calender

how old are you, having toy cars in your room is a bit weird if you're over 11, put them in one of those boxes you were talking about and shove it up the attic

im hoping to do a room check in about 2 weeks

|

parkrat.

10/16/2012 1:36 PM

sbc785 wrote:

Rstar wrote:

that ^ my mum wont let me have posters on my wall, if I ignore her she takes them down and rips them up. ive got a Cheryl Cole calender

how old are you, having toy cars in your room is a bit weird if you're over 11, put them in one of those boxes you were talking about and shove it up the attic

im hoping to do a room check in about 2 weeks

i am doing that and ts not like i play with them theyre collectibles

|

10/16/2012 1:58 PM

Looks cozy

|

Yeaaaaaaaah boyyyy!

10/19/2012 3:12 PM

Christian_Severo wrote:

i am doing that and ts not like i play with them theyre collectibles

good but thats what i thought when i saw them so people will probably think that when they go in your room

|

parkrat.

10/20/2012 6:53 AM

BmxRida4lyfe wrote:

Oooh, let me take a picture of my room!
Then I'll put it on the internet for older men to see smile

This.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/20/2012 6:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/20/2012 6:55 AM

My mom threw away all my model cars (the one's you actually build) i had like 50.. waste of time. i miss them.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149