Napoleon Dynamite BMX

Related:
Create New Tag

12/17/2013 10:05 AM

I have heard from more than one person that Jon Heder, the actor who plays Napoleon Dynamite, is or was a bmx rider. I've literally scoured the internet but every time you search jon heder bmx or anything like that you just get clips of that scene in the movie where he breaks his dick on a plywood jump.

|

12/17/2013 12:20 PM

I never heard that but also couldn't find anything to prove or disprove it.

Unrelated, but guitarist Slash rode bmx. there's a video of him dickin' around on a bike on YouTube

|

12/17/2013 12:24 PM

If this is true, i will be soooo happy. Napoleon Dynamite is my favorite movie.

''It's a sledge hammer.'' A sledge hammer to his nuts!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/17/2013 1:25 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Unrelated, but guitarist Slash rode bmx. there's a video of him dickin' around on a bike on YouTube

This is true. He was a skilled racer. Haro actually gave him the anniversary Freestyler, and a bike for his kid.

Slash is awesome. Read his book. It is hilarious.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/17/2013 2:13 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

This is true. He was a skilled racer. Haro actually gave him the anniversary Freestyler, and a bike for his kid.

Slash is awesome. Read his book. It is hilarious.

That's awesome. Right after I posted that I got on YouTube & looked him + bmx up. He looked like he was having a blast in the one video doing 180s on stage during what seemed to be a sound check. Also watched an interview with him at a skate park with him talking about his bmx past & whatnot. I'll have to check into that book, I think my mother has it haha

|

12/20/2013 7:54 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

That's awesome. Right after I posted that I got on YouTube & looked him + bmx up. He looked like he was having a blast in the one video doing 180s on stage during what seemed to be a sound check. Also watched an interview with him at a skate park with him talking about his bmx past & whatnot. I'll have to check into that book, I think my mother has it haha

Wonder if he got "3 feet of air that time"

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

12/21/2013 2:53 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Link?

|

12/21/2013 5:04 PM

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/21/2013 8:43 PM

Garnished wrote:

Link?

here's the interview

?feature=player_detailpage
|

12/22/2013 1:35 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

didn't he like almost go pro or something but his grandmother got him a guitar?

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "