Need info on reading japanese

Related:
Create New Tag

5/23/2013 11:26 PM

So i made a japanese psn account so i could just buy japanese games on my extra memory card for my ps vita and i wamt to learn how to read/write in japanese which if i read the right infor is kanji and idk where to go to start learning so if anyone could post links or give tips that would be apreciated also does anyone know if rosetta stone works? Im dedicated to learning this simce itll be helpful whem im wasting away hours on games lol alsp just so i cam try something new

|

whip cream pouring like waterfalls!!!!

5/23/2013 11:53 PM

see if roseta stone has a free trial for it, that way you could get basics

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/24/2013 4:49 AM

Ill try that thank you!

|

5/24/2013 4:39 PM

Ring rong King Kong ding dong ling Long ping pong Ching Chong. There is the basics.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/25/2013 12:10 AM

-.- well since this isnt a hilarous answer and i just want help on where to go and stuff could you please just leave a proper answer or just not comment on this fourum

And for anyone actually willing to help me im about to have 3 months of free time since i get put of school after next week so im fully dedicated to learning

|