New car

Related:
Create New Tag

4/27/2012 6:48 PM

Sorry, no pics right now but just got my first car. 2008 honda civic, only 19000 miles on it. Im not too much of a car guy, but I have some money to blow so any suggestions for upgrades?

|

If you were a woman Id bash your skull =)

4/27/2012 6:50 PM

Tinted windows and underglow but if you have more money upgrade the engine. just my opinion

|

I Ride Bike's! ( :

4/27/2012 6:52 PM

BMX WIZARD wrote:

Tinted windows and underglow but if you have more money upgrade the engine. just my opinion

thanks for the help, how much does it cost to get windows tinted?

|

4/27/2012 7:52 PM

cold air intake, springs

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

4/27/2012 7:54 PM

If you get underglow ill fucking kill you. Underglow = faggot. Lower it v-tech it. Turbo it.

|

253-590-7620 *Text only , Thanks!*
Buying Refs: Ecuadevil, Trenydoo
Selling Refs: Spenlard, tyrich88, Pavimo, A08

Austin Read: You had a bitch pull out a strap-on on you?
Rstar: who hasn't?

4/27/2012 9:02 PM

I wouldn't blow any money on that car. Its not really a car you should "pimp out".

|

4/27/2012 9:03 PM

Penman166 wrote:

If you get underglow ill fucking kill you. Underglow = faggot. Lower it v-tech it. Turbo it.

yeah, wasnt feeling the underglow at all. Probabaly going to tint windows and save up for rims. Any suggestions for rims that wont break the bank?

|

4/27/2012 10:07 PM

BMX WIZARD wrote:

UNDERGLOW !? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

|

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle

4/27/2012 10:28 PM

BMX WIZARD wrote:

Whatever wrote:

UNDERGLOW !? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Thats what I said lmfao.

|

4/27/2012 10:29 PM

Penman166 wrote:

2hipbmx212 wrote:

yeah, wasnt feeling the underglow at all. Probabaly going to tint windows and save up for rims. Any suggestions for rims that wont break the bank?

I dunno im more into 88-00' civics...I dont know what would look good :cccc But lower it first! Or stance the shit out of it!

|

4/27/2012 11:41 PM

go on tirerack.com for rims, you can even see what theyd look like on it.

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

4/28/2012 8:04 AM

slam it.

|

4/28/2012 8:29 AM

Wheels and a decent system. Window tint. Keep it simple. With a turbo you have to use premium gas = less money for dates and hanging out.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/28/2012 8:36 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Wheels and a decent system. Window tint. Keep it simple. With a turbo you have to use premium gas = less money for dates and hanging out.

This
And for any one that said no to the underglow i dont mean like actually the really bright shit under the car i mean the stuff that goes like where the breaks are in the car. its really hard to explain. You dont see it on the outside you only see it in the interior

|

I Ride Bike's! ( :

4/28/2012 11:49 AM

BMX WIZARD wrote:

2hipbmx212 wrote:

u can buy rolls of window tint and do it urself for like 20 bucks.

i always recommend a change of fluids. brake, radiator and engine oil and ur car will feel much smoother.

a new k and n air filter doesnt add power but it makes the car more responsive and smoother

stuff like a new steering wheel or stereo are nice if u dont mind how the outside looks.

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

4/28/2012 11:57 AM

BMX WIZARD wrote:

2hipbmx212 wrote:

Verde. wrote:

u can buy rolls of window tint and do it urself for like 20 bucks.

i always recommend a change of fluids. brake, radiator and engine oil and ur car will feel much smoother.

a new k and n air filter doesnt add power but it makes the car more responsive and smoother

stuff like a new steering wheel or stereo are nice if u dont mind how the outside looks.

THIS
Lower it a lil bit honda's newer stock height is god awful..
Lower it, Cold air intake? Sound system, I mean its all preference... Im going to most likely end up with a e30 and im just going to lower it, new steering wheel, system, and just clean it up.. But AFTER high school ill s52 swap it blah blah blah 400 horse power later.

|

4/28/2012 12:54 PM

BMX WIZARD wrote:

You know how I know you're gay? You suggested getting under glow on a car, that's how I know.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

4/28/2012 2:21 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

You know how I know you're gay? You suggested getting under glow on a car, that's how I know.

He means this

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

4/28/2012 7:40 PM

BMX WIZARD wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

RxGrimReaper wrote:

He means this

[LINK TO IMAGE]

this is what i ment by under glow thnx for posting this

|

I Ride Bike's! ( :

4/28/2012 8:42 PM

a new car

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

4/30/2012 8:37 AM

BMX WIZARD wrote:

this is what i ment by under glow thnx for posting this

still gay...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones