Nissan 240sx

Related:
Create New Tag

10/30/2011 6:09 PM

Anybody ever deal with one of these?
i was looking into grabbing one for my 18th birthday to fuck shit up with. I was looking for something that I could drift/race with. I searched through craigslist to get an idea of what I can get down here in south florida. I really have my eye out for a 89-93 s13 sr20 coupe 5speed looking to start out with something around 3000 and tune it up anybody have any input on these?

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

10/30/2011 7:04 PM

my friend has one they have alot of potential his is an older model. id grab it if its the right price

|

refs tcbmx, future fbm, ftwaymom91, droogskull, spikez5, agrracing, bmx4thahaters, irideeverything92, the balt, 1of1547 , shadow.conspiracy , x.woody.x, rideeverything92, blizzbikes, bstick, showtime402, brokenbmx.....tired of listing. Ask around im legit

10/30/2011 9:07 PM

They seem pretty cheap to hook up. And the body lines are badass

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

10/31/2011 3:54 AM

yeah they are super sick easy to work on and tune up most parts are fairly cheap also

|

refs tcbmx, future fbm, ftwaymom91, droogskull, spikez5, agrracing, bmx4thahaters, irideeverything92, the balt, 1of1547 , shadow.conspiracy , x.woody.x, rideeverything92, blizzbikes, bstick, showtime402, brokenbmx.....tired of listing. Ask around im legit

10/31/2011 8:55 AM

I love 240's, and if you can get a sr20 swapped one arleady thats even better! 240's were one of the cars i wanted to be my first car as well as a 3rd gen supra and the honda civic's and Integras.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

10/31/2011 3:59 PM

if you plan on drifting itd be easiest to learn with a RWD car... its possible to drift but alot harder in a FWD car...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

10/31/2011 4:30 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

if you plan on drifting itd be easiest to learn with a RWD car... its possible to drift but alot harder in a FWD car...

dude the 240sx is one of the best drift cars and is NOT fwd

|

10/31/2011 5:30 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

keironw74 wrote:

dude the 240sx is one of the best drift cars and is NOT fwd

hmm the one i saw for sale was.... and yes they are good drift cars but if it was FWD it would be harder to learn how to drift in...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

10/31/2011 5:38 PM

there kinda expensive to mod my brother has had 4 or 5 of them

|

"run the wall"
EAST COAST REPPIN!
610BRICKSQUAD

10/31/2011 5:41 PM

mastershake wrote:

there kinda expensive to mod my brother has had 4 or 5 of them

at the same time??

|

10/31/2011 5:48 PM

na one at a time

|

"run the wall"
EAST COAST REPPIN!
610BRICKSQUAD

11/1/2011 6:04 AM

I hate ignorant people....

1. all 240s are rwd.
2. 240s are so popular because they are one of the cheapest cars to mod to drift.

If you have any friends with nissan knowledge bring them because these cars are so popular some people do some sketchy work to sell for a higher price. Drifting is big around me and i post on a couple of forums, I think they are sexy looking cars and the coupes are the best looking ones.

|

11/1/2011 12:39 PM

if your getting a good deal on one get it there good cars all around

|

"run the wall"
EAST COAST REPPIN!
610BRICKSQUAD

11/1/2011 4:40 PM

Bmxican406 wrote:

1. all 240s are rwd.
2. 240s are so popular because they are one of the cheapest cars to mod to drift.

If you have any friends with nissan knowledge bring them because these cars are so popular some people do some sketchy work to sell for a higher price. Drifting is big around me and i post on a couple of forums, I think they are sexy looking cars and the coupes are the best looking ones.

is that to me?? i looked it up on yahoo and clicked the first thing that came up and it said it was FWD... and yes i fucking understand they are good drift cars... BUT so are some other FWD cars but there harder to learn in...

|

11/1/2011 5:05 PM

its not really drifting if its a fwd car.... its more or less power sliding. Wasnt just directed at you.

|

11/1/2011 5:06 PM

where i live a stock 240 is about $1000 and modded about 2-5k

|

11/1/2011 5:24 PM

Bmxican406 wrote:

its not really drifting if its a fwd car.... its more or less power sliding. Wasnt just directed at you.

they looks the same for the most part... but yeah true...

|

11/2/2011 6:45 PM

Bmxican406 wrote:

1. all 240s are rwd.

bmx4orlife wrote:

is that to me?? i looked it up on yahoo and clicked the first thing that came up and it said it was FWD... and yes i fucking understand they are good drift cars... BUT so are some other FWD cars but there harder to learn in...

200sx's are fwd 240 sx is rwd

|

SUNDAY OG

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

11/2/2011 6:48 PM

og-rider wrote:

hmm maybe the dude had it confused... who knows... next time ill google it lol but they look pretty sick i might get one as my first car

|

11/2/2011 7:19 PM

Bmxican406 wrote:

1. all 240s are rwd.

bmx4orlife wrote:

og-rider wrote:

the 200sx's in america are FWD in EU their the s14's

|

"run the wall"
EAST COAST REPPIN!
610BRICKSQUAD

11/3/2011 5:07 AM

If you get it, please fix it up right and make it look nice. Theyre sick cars and im tired of seeing people buy them and put no time into and having them look like crap ://////

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

11/3/2011 6:15 AM

A dude I used to work with has this one...
it's pretty legit.

|

Photobucket