North Dakota flamible tap water

Related:
Create New Tag

1/3/2014 1:46 PM

Anyone live around there?

Test it out

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

1/3/2014 5:49 PM

It's from all the frack mining and shit. Don't drink it dude it's really bad for you.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

1/3/2014 6:05 PM

tainted1581 wrote:

It's from all the frack mining and shit. Don't drink it dude it's really bad for you.

Oh I'm from Ohio just curious if anyone else knew about it, someone told me it was happening before the mining

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

1/4/2014 12:08 AM

tainted1581 wrote:

There is no proof that it's actually from fracking.

|

1/4/2014 12:13 PM

tainted1581 wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

are you retarded?

its all the gas being released from the pockets getting into water systems and such... how the fuck else does gas get out of shale?

not to mention all the chemical seepage

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/4/2014 12:45 PM

tainted1581 wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

are you retarded?

its all the gas being released from the pockets getting into water systems and such... how the fuck else does gas get out of shale?

Well it comes out of the top of the drill...

What I meant is that although there are noticeable links it isn't 100% certain that fracking is causing all of this.

Plus it has massive benefits as well. We won't be able to completely switch to renewable sources/nuclear before other Coal/Oil/Gas supplies end.

|

1/5/2014 2:58 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

are you retarded?

BMX_Forever wrote:

What I meant is that although there are noticeable links it isn't 100% certain that fracking is causing all of this.

Plus it has massive benefits as well. We won't be able to completely switch to renewable sources/nuclear before other Coal/Oil/Gas supplies end.

Your silly and smell like an old gangnam style.

|

1/5/2014 3:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2014 3:01 AM

tainted1581 wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

are you retarded?

In australia (I don't use a capitol because I don't count it to be a civilized country, as well as america) shit tons of the landscape has been totaled and destroyed just to frack and shit. Fuck Gina Rhinehart the ugly fat snake dog cock riding slaggy scooter whore psy radiosped nerdvana queer whore someone should kill her and her family she's ruining this country.

|

1/5/2014 11:52 AM

i wanna put it in my mouth then spit it at a lighter like a flamethrower.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/5/2014 2:08 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

i wanna put it in my mouth then spit it at a lighter like a flamethrower.

You'll probably get ebola or something.

|

1/5/2014 8:33 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

are you retarded?

BMX_Forever wrote:

lol we most definitely could. they've developed algae that makes gas. not to mention biodiesel and penut/hemp oil.

also the different types of other shit like wind sun and water energy.

im from the rust belt man. we have all of that.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "