OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Related:
Create New Tag

10/4/2011 6:15 AM

i can get on vital in school now!
win win win!

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

10/4/2011 6:38 AM

i cant sad and at my school the blocker thing says cultcrew.com is categorized as hatred/ violence

|

vital's redneck

10/4/2011 8:15 AM

ive alway been able to, just rm people blocked vimeo at school so i have no video site now

|

10/4/2011 8:34 AM

BLRBMX wrote:

i cant sad and at my school the blocker thing says cultcrew.com is categorized as hatred/ violence

that sucks manggg

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

10/4/2011 8:34 AM

keironw74 wrote:

ive alway been able to, just rm people blocked vimeo at school so i have no video site now

so have i, its just you had to click on something whilst the page was loading cos when it loaded it wouldnt let me click on anything

|

My Bicyclemachine.

10/4/2011 4:55 PM

i just used proxy blockers for that type of stuff.

|

10/5/2011 9:15 AM

kikcer2 wrote:

i just used proxy blockers for that type of stuff.

i use them to get on youtube and shit, but it didnt fix the not being able to click on anythign problem

|

My Bicyclemachine.