OSX LION

Related:
Create New Tag

7/20/2011 10:27 PM

downloading it now, woot woot

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

7/20/2011 10:28 PM

cool. mac update version software thingy right?

|

look at cupovjoes signature ~bike check~ i love shadow smile

7/20/2011 10:29 PM

oh btw i really liked your sig vvvvv

|

look at cupovjoes signature ~bike check~ i love shadow smile

7/20/2011 10:30 PM

yeah, new operating system.

and thanks bruh. im glad you found it inspiring

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

7/20/2011 10:37 PM

Nice. Tell me how it is when it finishes. But I gotta question, should I back up everything n shit? I heard you should back up everything and do all this other crap.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

7/21/2011 12:32 AM

Josh321 wrote:

Nice. Tell me how it is when it finishes. But I gotta question, should I back up everything n shit? I heard you should back up everything and do all this other crap.

just finished. you don't need to back anything up unless you are paranoid or something. i back up anyways but really you dont have to.

and OMG this shit is the tits.

inverted scrolling is a little weird but my CAD program is like that so i don't notice it all that much

|

Bike check?

7/21/2011 8:41 AM

i like my windows 7 lol

|

SUNDAY OG
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

7/21/2011 1:12 PM

og-rider wrote:

i like my windows 7 lol

i used to like windows before i got mac

|

Bike check?

7/21/2011 5:39 PM

Damn I need to buy it...I forgot it was out lol

|

7/21/2011 5:55 PM

Anyone know how to go full screen on w 7?

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/21/2011 6:09 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Anyone know how to go full screen on w 7?

What do you mean by full screen ??

|

7/21/2011 6:15 PM

Gets rid of the tab/tool bar section,and the icon section on the bottom.On XP,you would click tools and a drop down menu would appear.Then click on full screen.On w 7,it's not there.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/21/2011 8:53 PM

idk how to help you much

|

7/21/2011 11:44 PM

ubuntu ftw! natty narwhal is the shit. everything good about osx on a pc that works with everything.

apples are cool tho, i got a older one. and widows sucks dick.

|

7/21/2011 11:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/21/2011 11:50 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Gets rid of the tab/tool bar section,and the icon section on the bottom.On XP,you would click tools and a drop down menu would appear.Then click on full screen.On w 7,it's not there.

Do you mean F11? When I press it in Firefox I get a full screen.

EDIT: Ooooh. Try right clicking on the taskbar then go to properties then check auto-hide taskbar box.

|