Official Tattoo/Body Modification thread

Related:
Create New Tag

7/17/2012 5:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2012 5:40 PM

didn't see one, even used the search function

If any of you have tattoos or body piercings (dermals count too), post them up...

don't mind my pasty white body, hahaha

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

i have quite a few piercings but nothing special, maybe my anti-brow but like i said, nothing special.

|

7/17/2012 5:44 PM

i modified my hair on my head, as well as my pubic section to more desirable levels. that is all.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/17/2012 5:53 PM

bro, that zombie is fucking legit!!!

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

7/18/2012 9:36 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

three tattoos and both ears are at 0G
|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/18/2012 10:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2012 10:14 AM

nvm your gf fish eye

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

7/18/2012 11:42 AM

nice ink, i have both ears at 7/8", anti-brow was pierced until i took it out, my septum and labret are both pierced.

|

7/18/2012 6:02 PM

sbc785 wrote:

nice ink, i have both ears at 7/8", anti-brow was pierced until i took it out, my septum and labret are both pierced.

Thanks, my girl wants me to get my nose pierced but im not to sure on that.

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/18/2012 6:03 PM

like the nostril or the septum? I dont' think most guys should wear the nostril, but i like the septum a lot.

|

7/18/2012 6:18 PM

sbc785 wrote:

like the nostril or the septum? I dont' think most guys should wear the nostril, but i like the septum a lot.

like a small hoop through the nostril. i tried a fake one on and it looked fine but i know my boss and my mom might have a fit.

|

7/18/2012 6:19 PM

yeah the hoop in the nostril thing is gay as fuck, maybe a stud but not a hoop.

|

7/18/2012 6:25 PM

sbc785 wrote:

yeah the hoop in the nostril thing is gay as fuck, maybe a stud but not a hoop.

i just don't know im gonna avoid it. maybe get a double gauge going.

|

7/18/2012 6:31 PM

if you can get Skin Art Tattoo magazine, check out the new issue next month, my wife is gonna be in it...she won "best medium black/grey portrait" in Houston a couple months ago. She was already in Skin Art for the same reason about 3 years ago, i'll have to find the magazine.

|

7/18/2012 6:40 PM

sbc785 wrote:

if you can get Skin Art Tattoo magazine, check out the new issue next month, my wife is gonna be in it...she won "best medium black/grey portrait" in Houston a couple months ago. She was already in Skin Art for the same reason about 3 years ago, i'll have to find the magazine.

my moms friend gets it ill be on the look.

|

7/18/2012 7:48 PM

My ears are guaged to a 2. I really want a anchor tattoo on my forearm but i'm only 15. And yes, I have many reasons for the anchor, not because i'm a mainstream fuck. I also want a lip piercing and honestly I kinda want the small hoop in my nostril.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

7/18/2012 8:00 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

My ears are guaged to a 2. I really want a anchor tattoo on my forearm but i'm only 15. And yes, I have many reasons for the anchor, not because i'm a mainstream fuck. I also want a lip piercing and honestly I kinda want the small hoop in my nostril.

i have my next tattoo drawn up just have to pick the artist and get $$

|

7/19/2012 12:42 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

i have my next tattoo drawn up just have to pick the artist and get $$

What is it?

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

7/19/2012 12:43 PM

Where i'm at I hear there's a lot of shitty artists so I got to see who's good first.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

7/20/2012 4:39 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Where i'm at I hear there's a lot of shitty artists so I got to see who's good first.

Thats common everywhere man, haha

|

7/20/2012 6:30 AM

yeah, i drive to Houston to get my tattoos, that's a 7 hour drive. Of course that's where my buddy lives who tattoos but so far he's been in over 15 magazines and has one 100+ awards and he's only 25.

|

7/20/2012 7:43 PM

sbc785 wrote:

yeah, i drive to Houston to get my tattoos, that's a 7 hour drive. Of course that's where my buddy lives who tattoos but so far he's been in over 15 magazines and has one 100+ awards and he's only 25.

the guy who did the ones on my shoulder was locally well know he just recently dropped off the face of the planet. kinda sad. i wanted him to do my next one.

|

7/20/2012 9:10 PM

if you werent so far i could hook you up with a good buddy of mine who's an excellent artist....but tattoos aren't worth coming to Oklahoma for, lol

|

7/21/2012 5:01 AM

sbc785 wrote:

if you werent so far i could hook you up with a good buddy of mine who's an excellent artist....but tattoos aren't worth coming to Oklahoma for, lol

Yea thats a lil far of a drive for me :/ i need to find a solid artist who isnt going to disappear.

|

7/21/2012 8:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/21/2012 8:24 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

My parents tattoo artist works at AP and he's fucking awesome. He's actually in the running to be in... fuck... i forgot the name of the show lol. but its some tattoo artist competetion.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

7/21/2012 11:17 AM

there's a ton of competitions when it comes to tattoos...all the ones on TV are a joke.

|

7/21/2012 11:49 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

here is one of mine, the Hebrew is from the book of John and says "He must increase and I must decrease"
|

7/23/2012 3:51 PM

Well i would like to go up to 7/8 gauges and i think snake or spider bites (get them confused) look pretty sweet. I am about to get my ears pierced to start stretching them, and i know HOW to stretch but im not 100% sure on how long to wait for my ears to heal between stretches. I read that i should wait for the initial piercing to heal for 5 months, then wait 1 or 2 months between stretches?

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

7/23/2012 5:43 PM

?feature=player_detailpage
opinions on this video? Its really long but if you have 30 free minutes, it seems like she knows her stuff.
|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

7/23/2012 6:18 PM

sketo wrote:

Well i would like to go up to 7/8 gauges and i think snake or spider bites (get them confused) look pretty sweet. I am about to get my ears pierced to start stretching them, and i know HOW to stretch but im not 100% sure on how long to wait for my ears to heal between stretches. I read that i should wait for the initial piercing to heal for 5 months, then wait 1 or 2 months between stretches?

i was told 6 weeks for the OG piercing before you can change or stretch. i wait about 3+ weeks for the smaller sizes and i havent gone up in about 4 months now.

|

7/23/2012 6:19 PM

anyone can know their stuff just by reading shit off of bmezine.com. It's not hard to stretch your ear, it requires your jewelry (surgical steel, acrylic, anything non porous), tapers for what size you wanna go to, hot shower (loosens up your ear lobes) and a lot of time. You stretch up a size every couple months once your ear is healed from the last stretch

there, just saved you 30 minutes.

|

7/23/2012 6:20 PM

sketo wrote:

start at a 10g or an 8g, the 8g and 6g require a dermal punch but it's much easier to stretch after that. You wait 4 or 5 months after the first piercing to make sure it's fully healed

|