Osiris "skid" shoes?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/21/2013 1:19 PM

So I'm still atending highschool. Naturally , there are groups / cliché right? Well downstairs is the area were all the people with no friends , have fucked up issues , or other weird shit like that hang out. Not being rude but it's true ; they actually aren't even great people anyways. They all dye their hair ugly colours , dress like sloppy street rats , and just look gross in general. They're known as "skids" because it's the only term that describes them. But almost EVERYONE wears those really stupid neon Osiris shoes , in highlighter colours or some weird shit that Osiris releases. Or really ugly DC shoes that have mixed-matched colours as well. Is this with anyone else? Or just my school?

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/21/2013 2:45 PM

Everybody in our middle school wears rastafarian shoes.

|

12/22/2013 1:41 PM

I don't know man... I was one of those fucked up kids though, still am. I didn't wear weird colored shoes though

im pretty sure that's just a scene kid thing

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/24/2013 8:02 AM

Garnished wrote:

That's because everyone in middle school associates Rasta colors with weed, and they think it is cool, even though 95% of them don't actually smoke anything.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/24/2013 8:33 AM

Garnished wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

That's because everyone in middle school associates Rasta colors with weed, and they think it is cool, even though 95% of them don't actually smoke anything.

this

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/24/2013 9:35 AM

Garnished wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

this

a good %60 percent of my school smokes.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/25/2013 12:07 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

this

feeble_to_face wrote:

a good %60 percent of my school smokes.

either way, its fucking stupid, and they probably don't know shit bout rasta lol

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

12/25/2013 9:54 AM

There's people in my school with face tattoos....

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

12/25/2013 11:34 AM

We have to wear a light grey and dark grey uniform with black shoes

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/25/2013 11:36 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

hahahahahahahahahahaaaa uniform...

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/25/2013 12:27 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

hahahahahahahahahahaaaa uniform...

[LINK TO IMAGE]

this...
|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/26/2013 7:54 PM

Haha my school has that, they even wear the Osiris'. They're all like the Emo kids from south park

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

12/26/2013 8:33 PM

My school also had those kids. The big thing was highlight converse or two different colored converse , one for each foot.

|

12/27/2013 5:04 PM

Stocksy wrote:

There's people in my school with face tattoos....

lolol them are the folks I knew... like gang type kids, or punk type kids?

|

12/28/2013 5:02 PM

Thats me

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

12/28/2013 6:46 PM

theyre everywhere at my high school. everywhere!

|

12/28/2013 7:43 PM

They look horrid with as mentioned , different highlter colour Converse , Rasta shoes , Osiris skid shoes. Shit like that. Thry all dye their hair colours to match , shit you not

|

My Cult 2 Short

12/30/2013 8:52 PM

I got the osiris ruckus and i hate the big red logo on the heel sooo much. Im 28 and i remember when skate shoes meant somethi.g!

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

12/31/2013 5:07 AM

The "skids" in my school wear creepers, there like these shoes that emos wear with like 4 inch soles l0ol

|

12/31/2013 7:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/31/2013 7:08 PM

They wear random ugly coloured Osiris shoes or bulky shitty nothing-matches DC shoes
Also they dye their hair orange , green , or all pink , and wear tattered clothes that don't fit or match

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/2/2014 7:37 AM

At my school they have this big group of wired kids that make noises and do stupid shit and they all smell

|

1/2/2014 10:00 PM

billyd wrote:

At my school they have this big group of wired kids that make noises and do stupid shit and they all smell

Sums up my school , downstairs loner area

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/2/2014 10:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2014 10:07 PM

datguycal wrote:

The "skids" in my school wear creepers, there like these shoes that emos wear with like 4 inch soles l0ol

I know one person who rode in a pair of those. It was funny as hell.

Osiris is my favorite shoe company. Ive been wearing nyc 83 highs for almost 5 years ,2-3 pairs a year. Saved my ankle many times too.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

1/2/2014 11:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2014 11:40 PM

In my school we have a uniform, which I actually like. It's a green collared t shirt with grey shorts and grey long socks and your supposed to wear leather shoes but I wear vans because it looks sweet. Some kids in my school wear different coloured shoes, like a white vans shoe and a black converse shoe. I'd love to be able to wear my Supra Bandits, they look sweet.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle