PERFECT CONDITION IPOD FOR SALE (PAYPAL)

Related:
Create New Tag

4/20/2012 1:35 PM

PICTURE(S):

Post your offers on the discussion comments below. The iPod was purchased in mid-March of 2012 and is currently in perfect and top-notch condition as a whole. The battery life's extension is flawless and the picture quality and music perception makes the product an absolute must have. The only reason why I'm giving this beauty away is to purchase BEATS by DR. DRE with a new computer that was shipped in from Glasgow, Scotland.

I currently reside in Queens, New York. Shipping will be done on April 24th (Tuesday) with a proper offer and the money already exchanged through the Paypal system. I'd prefer if the buyer of the product lives in the United States (to deduct a tremendous shipping rate to another region or country). Offers from the product are relatively cheap and should range from a mere $40 - $65 dollar range, depending on your budget and expenses.

All exchanges will be sent to (shyheimcurrency@hotmail.com) on Paypal. After receiving the money on the website, the iPod will be shipped to you on April 24th. Shipping may take a day or two, (depending on your region/timezone) and you can expect to have the iPod delivered relatively fast and efficiently.

Photo
Photo
|

4/20/2012 1:38 PM

Wrong section dipshit, i have no problem saying that because its your first post.

|

4/20/2012 1:41 PM

Bmxican406 wrote:

Wrong section dipshit, i have no problem saying that because its your first post.

Can you give a brief explanation? The topic is posted under the non-BMX talk.

|

4/20/2012 1:53 PM

It should be in the stuff for sale section dude...

|

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read

4/20/2012 1:56 PM

I'll re-post the topic in the stuff for sale section. Any moderator or administrator can lock and archive this topic.

|