PIzza Vending Machine

Related:
Create New Tag

3/14/2012 9:12 AM

I know right?







Pizza Vending Machine

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

3/14/2012 9:57 AM

damn thats pretty legit, i could imagine that running out of dough pretty quick unless its a deep machine with lots of storage.

|

3/14/2012 11:47 AM

sexy !!

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545



on the legit list

35+ clean refs

3/14/2012 5:20 PM

in my room please?...yood have the ultimate party house.

|

Go Faster..-Conor McKeon
Bitch, Its Kikkoman Or Die-Austin Barron
Its not like you're going to die, the worst that'll happen is you'll skin your elbow-Robert Mabe
"is she hot? gang rape her. 9 out 0f 10 people like it."-Brokenbmx

3/14/2012 9:20 PM

that would be great if its next to my skatepark smile

|

3/15/2012 10:40 PM

Seems like it will fail

|

3/16/2012 4:33 AM

Bmxican406 wrote:

damn thats pretty legit, i could imagine that running out of dough pretty quick unless its a deep machine with lots of storage.

OR it some how makes its own dough :o

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

3/16/2012 5:16 AM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

Seems like it will fail

Do you just go around shitting on everyones threads?

|

The following sentence is true
The last sentence is false

"I don't punch girls, I punch bitches!" - TheTech.

Forget today, today is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday

E-Mail - freddydapice@yahoo.com
Tumblr - http://freddydapice.tumblr.com
Instagram - @freddydapice
Phone - 704-797-6844

Refs - Night Light,

3/16/2012 5:32 AM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

Seems like it will fail

DoggieTreats wrote:

Do you just go around shitting on everyones threads?

calm down, hes got a point. No way that thing is going to be perfect each time. Who are you btw?

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

3/16/2012 5:46 AM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

Seems like it will fail

DoggieTreats wrote:

Do you just go around shitting on everyones threads?

Mattix wrote:

calm down, hes got a point. No way that thing is going to be perfect each time. Who are you btw?

freddys new account!!

|

Go Faster..-Conor McKeon
Bitch, Its Kikkoman Or Die-Austin Barron
Its not like you're going to die, the worst that'll happen is you'll skin your elbow-Robert Mabe
"is she hot? gang rape her. 9 out 0f 10 people like it."-Brokenbmx

3/16/2012 5:47 AM

TheTech. wrote:

freddys new account!!

Why the fuck did he need a knew account?

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

3/16/2012 5:51 AM

Mattix wrote:

calm down, hes got a point. No way that thing is going to be perfect each time. Who are you btw?

TheTech. wrote:

freddys new account!!

Mattix wrote:

Why the fuck did he need a knew account?

got bored with his name....little bitch....cant say much but mine befor was horrible

|

Go Faster..-Conor McKeon
Bitch, Its Kikkoman Or Die-Austin Barron
Its not like you're going to die, the worst that'll happen is you'll skin your elbow-Robert Mabe
"is she hot? gang rape her. 9 out 0f 10 people like it."-Brokenbmx

3/16/2012 5:53 AM

TheTech. wrote:

freddys new account!!

Mattix wrote:

Why the fuck did he need a knew account?

TheTech. wrote:

got bored with his name....little bitch....cant say much but mine befor was horrible

Thanks...

|

The following sentence is true
The last sentence is false

"I don't punch girls, I punch bitches!" - TheTech.

Forget today, today is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday

E-Mail - freddydapice@yahoo.com
Tumblr - http://freddydapice.tumblr.com
Instagram - @freddydapice
Phone - 704-797-6844

Refs - Night Light,

3/16/2012 7:41 AM

DoggieTreats wrote:

Thanks...

How can you get tired of something you've only posted with a handful of times? and you choose DoggieTreats as your new one? I'm slapping you.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

3/16/2012 7:44 AM

TheTech. wrote:

got bored with his name....little bitch....cant say much but mine befor was horrible

DoggieTreats wrote:

Thanks...

Mattix wrote:

How can you get tired of something you've only posted with a handful of times? and you choose DoggieTreats as your new one? I'm slapping you.

You slap me enough, and whats wrong with DoggieTreats? And SmallFry just got really boring and it wasn't very original.

|

The following sentence is true
The last sentence is false

"I don't punch girls, I punch bitches!" - TheTech.

Forget today, today is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday

E-Mail - freddydapice@yahoo.com
Tumblr - http://freddydapice.tumblr.com
Instagram - @freddydapice
Phone - 704-797-6844

Refs - Night Light,

3/16/2012 7:46 AM

DoggieTreats wrote:

Thanks...

Mattix wrote:

How can you get tired of something you've only posted with a handful of times? and you choose DoggieTreats as your new one? I'm slapping you.

DoggieTreats wrote:

You slap me enough, and whats wrong with DoggieTreats? And SmallFry just got really boring and it wasn't very original.

And I never logged in with my other account I just went on and looked, I'm not sure why though...

|

The following sentence is true
The last sentence is false

"I don't punch girls, I punch bitches!" - TheTech.

Forget today, today is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday

E-Mail - freddydapice@yahoo.com
Tumblr - http://freddydapice.tumblr.com
Instagram - @freddydapice
Phone - 704-797-6844

Refs - Night Light,

3/16/2012 12:04 PM

i need one, that makes bacon pizza

|

love you mom. rest in peace.
on a lighter note.... "RIP Kim Jong II, He might have been a cruel dictator, but he was sure fun to make fun of."

3/16/2012 4:50 PM

DoggieTreats wrote:

And I never logged in with my other account I just went on and looked, I'm not sure why though...

Yeah since "DoggyTreats" is SUPER original as well as very mature.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

3/18/2012 1:00 AM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

Seems like it will fail

DoggieTreats wrote:

Do you just go around shitting on everyones threads?

It's my opinion on a highly active pizza machine which you have to replace dough manually almost every hour just to get people their slice. What about the waiting time? Or the quality of ingredients that are stored in the machine? Will marinara or cheese be fresh within a week without a single person buying a slice? No.

|

3/19/2012 4:52 AM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

Seems like it will fail

DoggieTreats wrote:

Do you just go around shitting on everyones threads?

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

It's my opinion on a highly active pizza machine which you have to replace dough manually almost every hour just to get people their slice. What about the waiting time? Or the quality of ingredients that are stored in the machine? Will marinara or cheese be fresh within a week without a single person buying a slice? No.

Well I guess if you put it like that it makes sense.

|

The following sentence is true
The last sentence is false

"I don't punch girls, I punch bitches!" - TheTech.

Forget today, today is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday

E-Mail - freddydapice@yahoo.com
Tumblr - http://freddydapice.tumblr.com
Instagram - @freddydapice
Phone - 704-797-6844

Refs - Night Light,

3/19/2012 4:53 AM

DoggieTreats wrote:

You slap me enough, and whats wrong with DoggieTreats? And SmallFry just got really boring and it wasn't very original.

DoggieTreats wrote:

And I never logged in with my other account I just went on and looked, I'm not sure why though...

JustRideBMX wrote:

Yeah since "DoggyTreats" is SUPER original as well as very mature.

Who the fuck cares, it's a username.I PROMISE you'll get over it,

|

The following sentence is true
The last sentence is false

"I don't punch girls, I punch bitches!" - TheTech.

Forget today, today is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday

E-Mail - freddydapice@yahoo.com
Tumblr - http://freddydapice.tumblr.com
Instagram - @freddydapice
Phone - 704-797-6844

Refs - Night Light,