Parents are fighting?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/1/2012 10:04 PM

What do you do when your parents fight?

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/1/2012 11:04 PM

Whenever my parents fought i just stayed out of it, but my parents relationship was toxic so they divorced when i was 14. Best thing to do is to just lay low, let them vent, normally isn't not the end of the world when they fight...i've been in my relationship with my wife for over 5 years now and since we're not perfect we've had our fair share of problems so i have a good idea how most fights start and end.

Are you their only kid?

|

9/1/2012 11:06 PM

Leave them be.

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.


Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

9/2/2012 12:03 AM

sbc785 wrote:

Whenever my parents fought i just stayed out of it, but my parents relationship was toxic so they divorced when i was 14. Best thing to do is to just lay low, let them vent, normally isn't not the end of the world when they fight...i've been in my relationship with my wife for over 5 years now and since we're not perfect we've had our fair share of problems so i have a good idea how most fights start and end.

Are you their only kid?

No, I have an older sister. And I usually have anxienty or panic attacks when they fight.. :l

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/2/2012 12:22 AM

that's something you should talk to a doctor about, medications aren't something you wanna have to depend on but sometimes you have to realize they were made for a reason and some work majority of the time

|

9/2/2012 8:54 AM

fap

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

9/2/2012 3:32 PM

When my parents fight i BALL OUT and call them BOTH out and where theyre wrong and basically tell them to shut up cause theyre fighting over a stupid cause. Usually they continue at night when im trying to go to sleep but i just knock out and hey! a brand new day =)

|

9/2/2012 3:44 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

When my parents fight i BALL OUT and call them BOTH out and where theyre wrong and basically tell them to shut up cause theyre fighting over a stupid cause. Usually they continue at night when im trying to go to sleep but i just knock out and hey! a brand new day =)

If I ever tried that, my dad would give me a HARD lesson(no homo). ._.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/2/2012 3:54 PM

back my mum up

|

parkrat.

9/2/2012 4:23 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

When my parents fight i BALL OUT and call them BOTH out and where theyre wrong and basically tell them to shut up cause theyre fighting over a stupid cause. Usually they continue at night when im trying to go to sleep but i just knock out and hey! a brand new day =)

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

If I ever tried that, my dad would give me a HARD lesson(no homo). ._.

my dad would do that to... but its hard to do it when your right... Beating your kid knowing he's right is a stupid thing to go =P

|

9/2/2012 8:20 PM

sbc785 wrote:

that's something you should talk to a doctor about, medications aren't something you wanna have to depend on but sometimes you have to realize they were made for a reason and some work majority of the time

I've seen symptoms as a young kid. I never though too much, and I thought it was pure fear. I'm never gonna tell my family cause they'll treat me like a special person. And fuck anti-depressants cause I'll go insane with those, not to mention most people do. I have like anxiety disorder, panic disorder, OCD, depression, bipolar, derealization. Probably some more. I'm pretty damn sure, plus I've taken legit online tests.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/2/2012 8:21 PM

Rstar wrote:

back my mum up

What happens if your mom's the bad guy?

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/2/2012 8:22 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

When my parents fight i BALL OUT and call them BOTH out and where theyre wrong and basically tell them to shut up cause theyre fighting over a stupid cause. Usually they continue at night when im trying to go to sleep but i just knock out and hey! a brand new day =)

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

If I ever tried that, my dad would give me a HARD lesson(no homo). ._.

Aav1996 wrote:

my dad would do that to... but its hard to do it when your right... Beating your kid knowing he's right is a stupid thing to go =P

I don't really know.. But if its like the early morning, I usually tend to get a bit crazy so I might try it once I grow some balls.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/3/2012 1:50 AM

I yell at them both to shutup and get over it. or i just stay out of it usually if they see its affecting my little sisters they will stop for the moment then keep going when she is asleep

|

9/3/2012 7:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/3/2012 7:50 AM

Just blast music lol... No sad shit. Like misfits or something HEAVY! lol. Or some gay stuff like justin bieber what ever you want.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/3/2012 9:39 AM

Rstar wrote:

back my mum up

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

What happens if your mom's the bad guy?

they dont fight allot and its normally about money because my dad doesnt like spending money which needs spending like new clothes (because i grow allot) or the bath drips threw the ceiling

|

parkrat.

9/3/2012 3:07 PM

dude dont wrry about it, my parents fight almost everyday. i cnt stand my dad. hes not supportive of my bmx, or anythng else i do, neither is my mom. but when they fight its mostly cuz me or my sibblings, when my dad yells at me after i just take it out on the punching wall. try hitting stuff it helps.

|

Premium Products. BTM dream bike. Trans red.

9/3/2012 3:58 PM

Plus side of having separated parents..

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/5/2012 2:07 AM

i remember when i was growing up, i come home drunk from my friends and when they are fighting i just trash talk to my dad and we start to brawl lol that shits fun. it shows your dad your not a pussy and you prove him that you got balls. but we get along very well lol. but idk if this will help in your case haha. just ignore that shit. watch a movie with your sister and just ignore that shit.

|

9/5/2012 6:28 AM

When my parents used to fight a lot (thank zeus they stopped) I would take my little sister and go into one of our rooms and I would try and act happy to make her laugh. Either that or I would get the hell out of there.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

9/5/2012 6:51 AM

Let them be. They have issues they need to get out.

I would suggest to them when they are not fighting that maybe they should go for a drive together to vent out all issues, and keep it away from you and your sister. People argue, and fight all the time, but the best thing to do is to deal with it in a healthy manner. Yell, scream, go off to a different room, whatever it takes. Personally, I get really quiet when I am mad, and if it gets really bad, I just leave for a bit. Go drive or ride around, give myself time to cool off, so I can come back and discuss the issue, rather than yell or scream.

As to the anxiety, seriously, go get checked out. It could lead to lots of other complications, and more. Stress can kill man. Do it for your own safety, and failing that, do it for your family. They don't need to go through that, and neither do you.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/5/2012 7:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2012 7:17 AM


My wife the week before her period. Tread lightly, lol. I actually change her pic to this in my phone during those times. It makes me laugh when she calls and I see this.
|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

9/9/2012 10:02 AM

its annoying when both sides ask you to back them up an its like ermmmmm...

|

9/10/2012 9:39 PM

When my parents fight, i always feel bad for my dad, my mom is kind of a liar and crazy. she always accuses him of doing things he obviously didn't do. She freaks out at him, when he doesn't clean and ALL she does is sit on her laptop and play fb games, sometimes she cooks and makes a bigger mess than a 2 yearold then make me or my dad clean it and if we don't do it right away she gets pissed and does like 1/4 and says she is sick of slaving over us. I'm 19, i buy my own food help pay bills and even buy my brothers bike parts, but she slaves over everyone and says i dont do anything for the family. He pretty much stays with her for my brothers and i. So it isn't my parent's fighting per se just my mom being very unreasonable. So when that happens i just call her out on her lies.

|

9/12/2012 9:43 AM

instigate a physical fight. film it. edit in mortal kombat visuals and sound effects. upload to youtube. send me the link.

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

9/12/2012 9:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/12/2012 9:58 AM

I be a corner man like UFC, tell my mom, my dads lookin good for a counter right hook cause that left hand drops when he throws.

LOL, at dragon bear

|

9/12/2012 8:40 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Let them be. They have issues they need to get out.

I would suggest to them when they are not fighting that maybe they should go for a drive together to vent out all issues, and keep it away from you and your sister. People argue, and fight all the time, but the best thing to do is to deal with it in a healthy manner. Yell, scream, go off to a different room, whatever it takes. Personally, I get really quiet when I am mad, and if it gets really bad, I just leave for a bit. Go drive or ride around, give myself time to cool off, so I can come back and discuss the issue, rather than yell or scream.

As to the anxiety, seriously, go get checked out. It could lead to lots of other complications, and more. Stress can kill man. Do it for your own safety, and failing that, do it for your family. They don't need to go through that, and neither do you.

I'm positive that I have anxiety and panic, but I don't wanna go to the doctor about that. My family will treat me "differently." And I'll most likely be prescribed anti-depressants and maybe a psychiatrist. Screw both of those. They turn you insane.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/16/2012 8:31 AM

sometimes my dad will do shit wrong and blames my mom but she pretty much handles everything around the house and my dad does the earning but he flips out so bad its fucking scary. onetime he punched the wall and there was this giant hole in it that was hard to explain and yeah I bet they gonna divorce soon or something
other times hes calm and chill not a care in the world I think he is fucking bipolar and schizotypal
my two cents /\ /\ /\

|

o

9/17/2012 8:44 PM

Show them this thread, tell them how it makes you feel when they fight around you, tell them that it gives you anxiety and you feel like it is effecting your childhood. I was in a similar situation when my parents where living together, i won’t get into it but i can say firsthand it is something i will carry with me for the rest of my life.

Also if you father ever attempts to lay a hand on your mother or any time of physical bullying towards your mother you fucking be a man and you stick up for her at all costs. There where times in my childhood when i had to protect my mother from my step father by standing in front of her with a kitchen knife and a phone to call the cops, guarding her from that piece of shit.
.

|

My instagram- ride_4130_nicca

9/18/2012 3:48 AM

My parents argue everyday and my step-dad doesn't know how to keep his voice low so its scares me sometimes but I know for a fact that he would never hit my mom or me because he almost hit me once while he was drunk and for a week he was being the nicest person ever because he regretted it, my parents are pretty chills but everyone argues. I am fine with listening to it, I usually just hop on vital, I have a good time pointing out what one or the other is lieing/over exaggerating about aha. I just hate how after they argue my moms always in a bad mood.

|