Party Night Help - Provides The LULZ

Related:
Create New Tag

4/17/2012 5:13 PM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

4/17/2012 5:47 PM

seth, you've made this one of my favorite threads of all time.

|

4/17/2012 8:23 PM

This is hillarious haha

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check


Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2


eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

4/17/2012 8:34 PM

cky199 wrote:

seth, you've made this one of my favorite threads of all time.

Providing the forum with LULZ is just one of the many services I offer. Including making love to milfy single mothers.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

4/17/2012 9:53 PM

cky199 wrote:

seth, you've made this one of my favorite threads of all time.

12345

|

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle

4/17/2012 9:55 PM

So what your saying is that your finger could easily be mistaken as your dick? That sucks.

|

4/17/2012 9:59 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

So what your saying is that your finger could easily be mistaken as your dick? That sucks.

either he has hands the size of andre the giant or a worm the size of.. well.. a worm.

|

4/17/2012 10:01 PM

my thoughts haha.
Photo

|

4/17/2012 11:38 PM

loudsilence96 wrote:

Is your profile picture really you because that's the person I'm picturing in my head telling me this.
justridebmx that is

i wish i never saw this comment ahahahahahaahahahahahaaha. now whenever i see his posts it will be in the smang voice ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahaaaahahahahahahahahaha

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

4/18/2012 1:05 AM

this is fuckin hilarious. but seriously man up and ask her if she wants to do it again sometime haha, dont even worry, if you knew her she probably wont make a big deal about it, and if she was a good friend shed let it go. i mean let it slide ;P haha

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

4/18/2012 3:20 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Your story has gotten my mind going absolutely bat shit insane, and I decided I would ask some questions regarding your situation just so my fap time will not be interrupted by false or missing information.

- Were you spooning bare back? As in, was the bitch nude.
- If so, did you just thrust your hand down there and make your way into her interworkings or did you incorporate a little foreplay to loosen her up before hand?
- If not, did you slide your hand inside her pants in order to make moves into her kitten, or did you slide her pants off?
- Was she wearing panties?
- If so, what color were they and what type of under garments was she yielding?
- If not, did this make you more excited to get that pooty tang?
- Was it a slippery slope before entering or was she dry as you slithered into her Chamber of Secrets?
- Did her Venus Cum Trap remind you of deli meat? Such as roast beef?
- How was her landscape? Was it a rain forest or a desert?
- Once exiting her taco, how was her lady juice exposed of?
- And last but not least, is the reason why are you remorseful because you wish she could have experienced the full fury of your phalanges awake, or are you remorseful because you found out on that very night, that vagina is not for you?

Please get back at me with your very truthful answers so my hand party tonight can be the uttermost effective.

I don't have much time before I have to catch the bus buttttttttt.......
We were laying down(clothes on) she was wearing short little athletic shorts with nothing under them, she has a loose hanging shirt on with nothing under that either. I was just feeling around on her with my romantic hands of sweet sweet love and I was nearing her "ham wallet lol" when I was near it she reached behind her and grabbed and handful of my hair and started yanking away, that felt like my sign of now or never. (needless or needed to say I have been in a sexual relationship before so I had something to compare it to) let me just tell you that I had my finger moving up and down her clit for about 5 minutes kissing her neck and rubbing my hand on the upper part of her chest area..... I felt it gettin all hot so decided I'd go in, I could hardly fit my index finger in.... by the time I was done all the sheets were off the bed and she was making high pitched noises that were so angelic and sweet my heart crumpled at the very tone of her glorious vocal chords. Also btw she has the smoothest skin I have ever felt. EVER. if you need to know anything else, you can tell I don't mind spilling it to a group of strangers.

|

Anderson IN

4/18/2012 3:21 AM

The reason I asked maybe she thought I used my dick is in the case that she slept through the whole thing and woke up with an open vagina and saturated herself.

|

Anderson IN

4/18/2012 4:34 AM

Stop tripping bro! Next time, put your tongue in it, but be sure she's not drunk!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/18/2012 5:44 AM

loudsilence96 wrote:

I don't have much time before I have to catch the bus buttttttttt.......
We were laying down(clothes on) she was wearing short little athletic shorts with nothing under them, she has a loose hanging shirt on with nothing under that either. I was just feeling around on her with my romantic hands of sweet sweet love and I was nearing her "ham wallet lol" when I was near it she reached behind her and grabbed and handful of my hair and started yanking away, that felt like my sign of now or never. (needless or needed to say I have been in a sexual relationship before so I had something to compare it to) let me just tell you that I had my finger moving up and down her clit for about 5 minutes kissing her neck and rubbing my hand on the upper part of her chest area..... I felt it gettin all hot so decided I'd go in, I could hardly fit my index finger in.... by the time I was done all the sheets were off the bed and she was making high pitched noises that were so angelic and sweet my heart crumpled at the very tone of her glorious vocal chords. Also btw she has the smoothest skin I have ever felt. EVER. if you need to know anything else, you can tell I don't mind spilling it to a group of strangers.

Honestly, this answer is unacceptable. Please rephrase your entire answer into the same format that I asked you.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

4/18/2012 5:46 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Honestly, this answer is unacceptable. Please rephrase your entire answer into the same format that I asked you.

laughing
|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/18/2012 5:52 AM

@justridebmx, With your avatar, adding "Motherfucker" To the end of your posts makes them way more comical.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/18/2012 10:48 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

@justridebmx, With your avatar, adding "Motherfucker" To the end of your posts makes them way more comical.

Listen, mother fucker. This nigga right here ain't gonna be takin' orders from some soft ass white boy.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

4/18/2012 10:55 AM

better talk to her again, cause she knew haha, if you dont talk to her shed be like wtf this kid is a creep.

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

4/18/2012 11:02 AM

He must have had blue balls like a mother fucker.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

4/18/2012 12:37 PM

Night Light wrote:

He must have had blue balls like a mother fucker.

Honestly I didn't want to have sex with her. Call me gay or whatever but it wasn't for me.

|

Anderson IN

4/18/2012 12:41 PM

loudsilence96 wrote:

Honestly I didn't want to have sex with her. Call me gay or whatever but it wasn't for me.

I'll let Seth get in on this response.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

4/18/2012 12:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/18/2012 12:58 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Your story has gotten my mind going absolutely bat shit insane, and I decided I would ask some questions regarding your situation just so my fap time will not be interrupted by false or missing information.

- Were you spooning bare back? As in, was the bitch nude.
- If so, did you just thrust your hand down there and make your way into her interworkings or did you incorporate a little foreplay to loosen her up before hand?
- If not, did you slide your hand inside her pants in order to make moves into her kitten, or did you slide her pants off?
- Was she wearing panties?
- If so, what color were they and what type of under garments was she yielding?
- If not, did this make you more excited to get that pooty tang?
- Was it a slippery slope before entering or was she dry as you slithered into her Chamber of Secrets?
- Did her Venus Cum Trap remind you of deli meat? Such as roast beef?
- How was her landscape? Was it a rain forest or a desert?
- Once exiting her taco, how was her lady juice exposed of?
- And last but not least, is the reason why are you remorseful because you wish she could have experienced the full fury of your phalanges awake, or are you remorseful because you found out on that very night, that vagina is not for you?

Please get back at me with your very truthful answers so my hand party tonight can be the uttermost effective.

- no
-N/A
-hand in pants
-no
-N/A
-slippery slope
-aww hell nah
-Clean/No hair
-
-I feel bad because it was girl I actually wanted to have a relationship with instead of just being drunk and getting in her pants. I love the reproductive system of the woman's body just as much as the next guy. and I think I still would of wanted her awake.

|

Anderson IN

4/18/2012 12:52 PM

diid you add "Provides the LULZ" to the title or did seth do that.

and the desert or rain forest question rephrased: was it hairy down there or no?

|

4/18/2012 12:59 PM

He made it that, if he could I would like it if he could just change it altogether to Provides The LULZ or something so this doesn't catch on.

|

Anderson IN

4/18/2012 3:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/18/2012 4:26 PM

Night Light wrote:

He must have had blue balls like a mother fucker.

loudsilence96 wrote:

Honestly I didn't want to have sex with her. Call me gay or whatever but it wasn't for me.

Night Light wrote:

I'll let Seth get in on this response.

Hahahha I love the quote below your name(forget what they're called) too bad I couldn't get my name in there somewhere. I'm glad that at least I got you guys a good laugh out of the situation and I think she slept through the whole thing because she didn't seem to know what I was talking about when I brought it up today at school but I told her when we get more time that I would talk to her about it.

|

Anderson IN

4/19/2012 8:57 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

4/20/2012 12:53 PM

loudsilence96 wrote:

Hahahha I love the quote below your name(forget what they're called) too bad I couldn't get my name in there somewhere. I'm glad that at least I got you guys a good laugh out of the situation and I think she slept through the whole thing because she didn't seem to know what I was talking about when I brought it up today at school but I told her when we get more time that I would talk to her about it.

Well good for you. Hopefully you followed my advice and was able to face your fears of addressing the women that you nearly violated. Don't get cocky now, they are laughing at me, not you. So I expect a heart felt thank you, and for my services $25.00 to be sent to either my PayPal or PO box.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

4/20/2012 1:10 PM

such a funny thread, JustrideBMX is killing me and my friend in our AutoCad class right now!

|

4/20/2012 3:45 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Well good for you. Hopefully you followed my advice and was able to face your fears of addressing the women that you nearly violated. Don't get cocky now, they are laughing at me, not you. So I expect a heart felt thank you, and for my services $25.00 to be sent to either my PayPal or PO box.

Don't get cocky now, I knew what I was going to do anyways, think I said thanks twice and you are using my highschool tragedies as pornography material

|

Anderson IN

4/20/2012 4:25 PM

haha i agree

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH