Paypal Fraud..

Related:
Create New Tag

8/25/2013 5:07 PM

Right guys some Thieving CUNT is trying to send 999 Euros to S. Sullivan using MY Account. I don't have even half of that in my account. Paypal are being fucking useless aren't answering my emails & i have to wait till fucking 8am to phone them!! Does anyone know who this is.. S.Sullivan79@Yahoo.com ?? I'm sure it will get sorted but something like this has never happened to me before & i'm freaking out haha. Have any of you had the whole Fraud thing happen & did Paypal resolve it QUICKLY????!

|

8/25/2013 7:06 PM

I hope you didn't fall for that guy asking people to swap their email and tell him their email and password... JK tongue

But seriously, contact Paypal ASAP in the morning. Otherwise transfer your money out of it right meow and stop it all together.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/25/2013 8:18 PM

Paypal Froze my account got me to change my password & all that shit & the payment has been frozen & is under investigation. They are contacting "the seller" & it should be resolved today.

I'm abit shocked though. Paypal prides itself on being all uber safe & everything & some CUNT (& I RARELY used that word) Tried to scam me out of nearly £1000. Paypal need to sort this shit out QUICKLY!

|