People Overreacting Stories

Related:
Create New Tag

5/23/2014 6:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/23/2014 6:34 AM

I'm bored at school.. Everyone has a story about some dumbass overeacting and making big seens without much reason, whats yours?? For me.
I was probably 12. There was a guy living down the street from me, i was walking down with my buddy and i threw a 400ml'ish bottle filled with water in the air, it exploded near his 12 son by accident. It maybe got the bottom of his shoes wet, I apologized, he didn't really care in the first place and went on my way with my buddy. About a week later we were playing hockey up the hill from his house and the ball rolled down the street and he ended up running over it while backing up. He got out and i was like "Hey Mike, you're on my ball" (He was usually really cool). His face got cherry red and his eyes were buldging out of his head and he starts yelling at me while standing over me (Cause hes tough as phuuuq) he starts swearing and threatening me, saying i dumped a bucket of water on his kid, nowadays i go from being polite to a smartass it someones being rude/yelling but he caught me off guard and just sat there and took it, got my ball and went back to hockey.
A few months later, he got pissed off cause he thought my buddly flipped him off while he drove by and i just told to f*ck off and made a bunch of trailor park boys references and hes given up since.

|

5/23/2014 7:38 AM

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

5/24/2014 12:15 AM

I got beat with a baseball bat in the head because someone thought I took 20 bucks from him...

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/25/2014 9:39 PM

My girlfriend's father gets angry when her and I hold hands. We've been together for 7 months....

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

5/25/2014 9:54 PM

Stocksy wrote:

My girlfriend's father gets angry when her and I hold hands. We've been together for 7 months....

My sister is 17 and my parents have stupid rules like that for her and her boyfriend.....

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/25/2014 9:59 PM

I got a kids nike socks dirty. While playing basketball in the gravel. Long story short I got my ass beat over a pair of stolen nike socks.

|

5/25/2014 10:00 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

I got a kids nike socks dirty. While playing basketball in the gravel. Long story short I got my ass beat over a pair of ...more

Oh, an and one thousand dollars from the lawsuit we filed.

|

5/25/2014 10:05 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

I got a kids nike socks dirty. While playing basketball in the gravel. Long story short I got my ass beat over a pair of ...more

biggybuggy wrote:

Hahahahahahaha you must explain this.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/25/2014 10:52 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Nike Elite socks... 16$ for 1 pair..

Also 20$ for the "Elite" Elite pair..

#sockswag

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/25/2014 10:56 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Ok. So we have our own "street rules" basketball league you could say. Matching t shirts were our jerseys, every weekend was a tourney. Team with most win at the end of the year was winners. We had our shit set up. There was seven teams because not everyone can make the school team. We played on a gravel lot thing with two walmart hoops, each basket was worth one point, no matter what. First team to ten won. So it was going good. I had a team. We were all into bikes and wore black. This team was the bad group. As in most if them had A: a court date B: a parole officer C: a bad record
They had nice shit. Jordan's, the nike socks, they wore Lakers jerseys. Most of it was stolen. So this being a "street" game we played dirty. We picked something up from riding bikes and that was the slide. Slide the back tire, kicks gravel up. We did that at every game. Worked. So we would slide our feet and dust em. But kick up gravel, and they'd flinch. So I do this to thug leader and get his nike elite socks dirty. Gawd. He. Was. Pissed. Yells "You can throw mud on me, but you can't gety muthafyckin socks dirty, you hear me white bread? Clean em." I say no, they move in. It was a beat down. I got held down and got whatever pride I had kicked, punched, and just beat out of me. I have a scar on my face because of it. It's faded but noticeable if you look closely. So I went to the cops, filed a lawr, and it turns out this kid stole the socks. Wtf. The city turned our dirt lot into a real cement basketball court with high end hoops and fancy LED streetlights and all this stuff. We hated it so much we quit, took bikes on full time and occasionally ref the made up tourneys that the next group of fifth graders made.

Ps, black converse hightops would make you run faster wink

|

5/26/2014 8:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/26/2014 8:48 AM

That chick getting smoked in the head with a shovel everyone over reacted saying the other chick should be charged but that bitch had it coming

|

5/26/2014 10:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/26/2014 10:29 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

When an old buddy of mine was like 15, hewas walking by after some kids were throwing snowballs at some oldmans house. The old man ran out yelling at him, tackled him and broke his nose and my buddy beat the shit out of him after... My buddy sued him, after that and bought a brand new Ford Focus for his birthday

|

5/26/2014 11:56 PM

2 years ago a friend, his friend, and I were riding & decided to take a break and just sit on a bench, so we head there & I see a dog in the window of some apartment building and said "Oooooh a doggy!" in a completely non-threatening way. I saw a dog, and simply said "Oooooh a doggy!"

Well, not even 5 minutes after we got there & sat down, this motherfucker comes out screaming at us for apparently "antagonizing his dog" and "purposely trying to get it wound it"

I wasn't sure if this idiot was just dumb, mental, or fuckin with us, so I just laughed and was like really? and he starts mouthing off and I'm like "You're dumb, all I did was rode by and said oooh a doggy and that's it. No one said or did anything to your dog so uhh you can leave now" he called me a smartass/smart-mouth a bunch of times then my friend finally had enough and told him to go the fuck away cause he's overreacting and annoying. The guy got in my friend's face and I started filming somewhere around then (there's a video somewhere floating around of this) just in case the guy hit him, cause my friend was under 18 at the time & this dude was easily in his 30-40s, so the guy starts saying shit like "If you say one more word I'm breaking your fucking face in!!" my friend stood up and touched his own face and said "Right here big boy, go ahead and punch me over nothing!" the guy's like "I'll do it, I'll fucking do it!"

I chimed in with "Wow you're gonna punch a 16 year old in the face, you're real mature." he told me to shut up, I told him it's a free country & I can do what I want" He starts walking away telling us to grow up before we get our faces punched, we responded with something like "look who's talking" or something along the lines, so the guy walks back over again saying he'll break our faces in and sick his dog (little dog lolol) on us if he has to come back over there or even hears us say anything. We lol'd and said "okay see ya" he got pissed at that lolol, but this idiot went to his car, and at this point we just wanted to call the cops on him and get back to riding, so we rode by, I took a photo of his license plate number as he was right there and I said "I got a photo of your license plate number so have fun when we call the cops!" he got a REALLY pissed off look on his face like he was gonna run after me but idk if he did.

We did call the cops too and I showed the cop the video of the guy clearly saying he'll "break noses" and stuff, and the license plate number. Friend heard back in a week or two saying the cop spoke with the guy and the guy's denying all of it. He told the cop we have evidence of what he said, but he didn't feel like going to court over something that dumb just to show the video so he just dropped it. Haven't seen that guy around since.

|

5/27/2014 6:03 AM

"a bunch of trailer park boys references" The shit winds are coming. and the shit storm. but hey at least i got my grade 10

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/27/2014 5:00 PM

Photo
|

5/28/2014 8:12 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

2 years ago a friend, his friend, and I were riding & decided to take a break and just sit on a bench, so we head there ...more

You should post the video lol.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

5/28/2014 12:25 PM

Shortdude wrote:

You should post the video lol.

It's honestly not that great, I wish I would've recoreded more & now that I rewatched it I remember it was right after my friend taunted him to hit him that I started recording. I should've kept recording cause whenI stopped is when my friend said k see ya haha. and the guy came back over for a second.
|

5/28/2014 3:43 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

It's honestly not that great, I wish I would've recoreded more & now that I rewatched it I remember it was right ...more

Hahahahaha what a dick

|

6/8/2014 8:59 AM

i brought a 5 hour energy in my grandmas house and she freaked out like i brought a pound of meth home

|

vital's redneck

6/8/2014 10:45 AM

I'll share something that happened very recently to my friends and I.

So we were riding for a while and we were all hungry and thirsty so we decided to stop at this little convenient store to take a breather and get a drink and a little snack. So we are all sitting in the parking lot sitting against the building and this woman pulls in the lot. Now before I go on, I'd like to say that EVERY SINGLE PARKING SPACE WAS OPEN. There wasn't a single car in the lot! Anyway, she pulls in starts to pull in the space right in front of us where some of our bikes were sitting. She rolls down her window and says "C'mon. Move the bikes." My friend says "Ma'am, there are like 75 other spaces open." She starts yelling "I WORK HERE! I CAN PARK WHEREVER I WANT!" So we moved the bikes and she starts walking in and I say "Wouldn't you have wanted the space closer to the door or do you like causing trouble?" She ignores me and walks in. Not 5 minutes goes by and she comes out of the store and says "See ya guys. You can't loiter here. Leave now." So I say "Well there's no sign so I figured we could sit here and enjoy the products that we bought at your store." She yells "THERE DOESN'T NEED TO BE A SIGN!" So I say "Well we don't know if that's a rule if there's no sign. Whatever." And I grabbed my bag and rode away.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/8/2014 11:31 AM

Stocksy wrote:

So we were riding for a while and we were all hungry ...more

It's not loitering if you bought food there...

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

6/9/2014 1:03 PM

Stocksy wrote:

So we were riding for a while and we were all hungry ...more

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

It's not loitering if you bought food there...

this.

this shit used to happen all the time. I would love to piss on the door handle of that van... fucking ridiculous.

I would've went back in the store and bought the absolute cheapest thing, and ate it right outside the door. saying that I cant ride my bike with stuff in my hands. finished it. and then rode away with stuff in my hands

I would also make a habit of going to that store, just when she is working

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/12/2014 12:45 AM

Basically everytime i do something stupid and my girlfriend catches me. lol

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)