Phone problems

Related:
Create New Tag

5/20/2014 9:00 PM

I lost my phone while off-roading at the beach today. I wouldn't care because it was just a cheepy slide phone, but my mom says i can't go biking without a phone. I want to get this http://www.casiogzone.com/us/commando/ i know i guy with one and he loves it. Problem is i don't want or need a data plan. I just want unlimited texting. The only plans i see that have texting without data are pay per text and i really don't want that again. Do you guys know any plans that would work for me and don't cost a lot?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/20/2014 11:21 PM

Do you guys have Carphone Warehouse in the states? They can usully do a nice dealio with ya.

|

Bruh

5/21/2014 6:51 AM

What service provider do you have right now

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/21/2014 7:31 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I had t-mobile, but it was a no contract plan.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/21/2014 7:31 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

Do you guys have Carphone Warehouse in the states? They can usully do a nice dealio with ya.

Never heard of them.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/21/2014 8:11 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I thought they had an unlimited text talk only plan, i dont know about where your at but they have a plan that has unlimited talk/text plus like 500 mg of data for like 45 where im at

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/21/2014 8:19 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I thought they had an unlimited text talk only plan, i dont know about where your at but they have a plan that has unlimited talk/text plus like 500 mg of data for like 45 where im at

They used to. Half of my family has a plan where you get unlimited texting for like $15 a month and you can choose how much you want to put on your account for talking. I was gonna get that, but they won't let any new people sign up for it.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/21/2014 9:26 AM

But get a plan with unlimited texts and limited data/minutes. I was able to get my S3 for $35 a month with unlimited texts, 200 minutes and 500MB of data

|

Bruh

5/21/2014 9:38 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

But get a plan with unlimited texts and limited data/minutes. I was able to get my S3 for $35 a month with unlimited texts, 200 minutes and 500MB of data

I know $35 a month is less than most places, but my family can't afford that. Especailly since i would't use the data or talking much at all.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/21/2014 11:20 AM

How much is that phone in $?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

5/21/2014 11:52 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I know $35 a month is less than most places, but my family can't afford that. Especailly since i would't use the data or talking much at all.

For an S3, it isn't bad.
I think the prices for iPhone 4's have dropped so if places still do them it will be a cheap contract.

|

Bruh

5/21/2014 12:48 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Zach P-D wrote:

For an S3, it isn't bad.
I think the prices for iPhone 4's have dropped so if places still do them it will be a cheap contract.

I don't want a contract

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/21/2014 3:32 PM

http://www.shopstraighttalk.com/bpdirect/straighttalk/Start.do?action=view&zip=26070&locale=en&siteType=&market=GSM5ATSPRCO&gotoPhonelist=true&city=WELLSBURG&state=WEST%20VIRGINIA

These are the phones from Straight Talk that work in my area. Type in your own zip code and you can see which ones work in yours. I have Straight Talk and it's great!
|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

5/22/2014 1:44 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Zach P-D wrote:

For an S3, it isn't bad.

The 4s is close to 2 years old. It was shit when it dropped and its stilll shit (compared to the phones at the same prize.)

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

5/22/2014 5:17 PM

T-rider wrote:

The 4s is close to 2 years old. It was shit when it dropped and its stilll shit (compared to the phones at the same prize.)

I don't want an iphone becuase apple is taking over the world

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/28/2014 11:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/28/2014 3:41 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Try getting a highish rank android.. I'm slowly convincing my friends who are IPhone fanboys to get an Android.. My buddy just went from his beloved iPhone 4 to a Note 2 and loves it. My other buddy has a 5 a would swear by Apple cause "everybody has one" and how great apple care is and he's been through 2 iPhones for the buttons quitting and is obsessed with getting the Galaxy S5. Android actually has like 70% (or something) of phone sales, just people don't brag about it. If you get a high ranking one, you'll love it. If you get a cheaper one, it'll freeze up randomly (Underpowered) and you'll absolutely hate it.

|

5/28/2014 2:12 PM

T-rider wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

YoungSmiggle wrote:

Try getting a highish rank android.. I'm slowly convincing my friends who are IPhone fanboys to get an Android.. My buddy just went from his beloved iPhone 4 to a Note 2 and loves it. My other buddy has a 5 a would swear by Apple cause "everybody has one" and how great apple care is and he's been through 2 iPhones for the buttons quitting and is obsessed with getting the Galaxy S5. Android actually has like 70% (or something) of phone sales, just people don't brag about it. If you get a high ranking one, you'll love it. If you get a cheaper one, it'll freeze up randomly (Underpowered) and you'll absolutely hate it.

I got my nexus 4 when the price dropped 100euro, and was 200 euro, best buy ever. The nexus 5 is fairly cheap (300) and good.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

5/28/2014 6:28 PM

Sounds like OP wants something no one offers. You want a non-flip phone with unlimited texting, some minutes, no data (smartphones don't typically work without data) for under 35 a month without contract and not prepaid.

I don't know if anyone offers that at all.

Good luck.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/28/2014 6:56 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Sounds like OP wants something no one offers. You want a non-flip phone with unlimited texting, some minutes, no data (smartphones don't typically work without data) for under 35 a month without contract and not prepaid.

I don't know if anyone offers that at all.

Good luck.

Haha i guess so. I know places at least USED to offer what i want.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/29/2014 2:17 AM

get one of their other phones off of ebay or something

or get a flip phone for texting and buy one of them used to use in wifi and such

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/29/2014 7:06 PM

If you could afford $30 then tmobile has a plan unlimited text and web and 100 minutes. No contract

|