Phones and cases

Related:
Create New Tag

8/16/2013 9:16 PM

I plan on getting an iPhone soon once I get the money and I wanna know some really good cases. I cracked my iPod and that sucked and my phone stopped charging. What kind of phones do you guys have and do you have cases on them? Recommend me some cheap, yet durable iPhone cases please. smile

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

8/17/2013 12:08 AM

i had a lifeproof case on my iphone. not cheap but it protected the fuck out of it. i actually went through 2 of the front part of it. after the second i borrowed some otterbox thing from my dad and it's protected my phone good. i'd definitely get one that covers the screen

|

vital's redneck

8/17/2013 6:13 AM

iPhone 5 with lifeproof or otterbox. Just got the lifeproof a few weeks ago and it's great.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/17/2013 6:57 PM

I used otterboxes for my past 2 phones and they've been great, I usually go with the Commuter, not too big but still a lot of protection. Get one!

|

Email: mccheesekid@gmail.com
Instagram: @McCheeseKid

Bought from: hrin, Me?, ecuadevil, regalracing, Dolphin

8/18/2013 9:56 AM

Otter box defender, or a life proof. The two best cases out there for iPhone right now

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

8/20/2013 6:50 PM

I'd suggest getting a phone that isn't a trendy piece of shit and getting a Galaxy S3 or S4. Way better display, way better features, and you can actually make it your own. iPhones are like "Oh, you want to change the layout of your home screen? Lol nope fuck off." You can do literally anything you want on Android.

The only thing the Galaxies lack is good build quality. I much prefer the aluminum iPhone to my plastic S3. But then again, the plastic case does allow for a bigger battery and expanded memory. You can get up to 128GB of memory on S3/S4s.

I use some random case for my S3. It does its job.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/20/2013 8:14 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I'd suggest getting a phone that isn't a trendy piece of shit and getting a Galaxy S3 or S4. Way better display, way better ...more

If your going to ride with your phone, I'd go with the GS4 Active. Then just a decent gel cas would be perfect.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

8/21/2013 4:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2013 4:02 PM

iphone with otterbox, and a super strong screen protector, overkill, but i never have broken a phone
only reason i have an iphone was that it was free with an upgrade, i much prefer android

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/25/2013 1:00 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I'd suggest getting a phone that isn't a trendy piece of shit and getting a Galaxy S3 or S4. Way better display, way better ...more

Samsung Galaxy for life!!!!
I love my S3!!!
just a norm hard case.

|

Bruh

8/25/2013 1:13 PM

Galaxies are sweet, but they are way too big for me.

I have this case for the 4, it does its job http://www.belkin.com/us/F8Z826-Belkin/p/P-F8Z826

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz