Pineal GLAND

Related:
Create New Tag

1/25/2015 7:32 PM

what do you all know about your pineal glands, the seat of the soul, THIRD EYE, gate to other relms> you all know? i dont know what i know but i think what i i think i know seems like truth but truely what is true when life itself is a lie, :l or is it
? you all like drinkin tap water and using Fluoridated toothpaste ? tongue

|

1/25/2015 9:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/25/2015 9:25 PM

Ahhhhh, we have a person here who is like-minded. You're interested in astral projection, meditation, etc.? It's really all up to you. Just talking about it already puts doubt in my mind. I really do think that astral projection is possible. But then again, the actual reality of the concept would be as absurb as having a simple lucid dream, which is more logical/reasonable. And as far as ingesting fluoridated water goes, it shouldn't matter that much AT ALL, unless you're literally drinking tap water every other few hours like almost every other day for God knows how long.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

1/25/2015 10:17 PM

Photo

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

1/25/2015 10:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/25/2015 10:18 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Ahhhhh, we have a person here who is like-minded. You're interested in astral projection, meditation, etc.? It's really all up ...more

I think you missed the memo where all BenLorson threads are to be trolled and post pics of him riding dicks

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Real-picture-of-Ben-Lorson,1299429

ps guess what mr. op is a faggot, still haven't watched your gay edit.

Hahahaha beat me to it by a matter of seconds. ^^^

|

1/25/2015 10:59 PM

Photo

|

1/26/2015 2:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/26/2015 2:28 PM

oh you're so cool for smoking dmt one time

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

1/26/2015 8:39 PM

Dammit, I thought this guy was forreals. For the times I do get to, I finally get to express my knowledge on random things. What a waste..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

1/27/2015 10:40 PM

Photo

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/28/2015 4:00 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

oh you're so cool for smoking dmt one time

Never smoked dmt actually ,

|

1/28/2015 4:08 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Ahhhhh, we have a person here who is like-minded. You're interested in astral projection, meditation, etc.? It's really all up ...more

An 8ounce cup of flourish ares tap water is enough for the excess fluoride to be absorbed into the bloodstream through some passage thingys and basically.. I don't think it would take much more than filling your coffee maker with tap water everyday to have a calcified pineal gland. Which in turn would fuck up your natural sleep hormones.. Make you closed off to. Ascended perceptions.. I don't know actually. But. It's crazy. Fuckin fluoride

|

1/28/2015 4:09 PM

Fluoride was a byproduct of atomic bomb production and is used as a pesticide ! Tf is it doing in our toothpaste and water supply?!

|

1/28/2015 4:10 PM

Letting go is hard. We think we can control everything and lose control of ourselves in trying to do so

|

1/28/2015 4:11 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote: Photo

Do you even ride bmx?

|

1/28/2015 4:12 PM

I actually think that one is pretty funny. I am very flattered by the fact you guys took the time to make photoshopped memes of me! Ha

|

1/28/2015 4:13 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I think you missed the memo where all BenLorson threads are to be trolled and post pics of him riding dicks

...more

You love that hater bandwagon don't you ?

|

1/28/2015 4:15 PM

Haha. "Flourish". Meant. Fluoride*

|

1/28/2015 6:35 PM

BenLorson wrote:

You love that hater bandwagon don't you ?

You love choking on your mothers vaginal discharge, don't you?

|

1/28/2015 7:19 PM

BenLorson wrote:

Fluoride was a byproduct of atomic bomb production and is used as a pesticide ! Tf is it doing in our toothpaste and water ...more

Sodium explodes when it comes in contact with air. Why should we be able to eat salt? Probably Big Spice trying to profit from our suffering!

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

1/28/2015 7:20 PM

BenLorson wrote:

Do you even ride bmx?

Not as much as you ride dick.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

1/28/2015 7:21 PM

BenLorson wrote:

An 8ounce cup of flourish ares tap water is enough for the excess fluoride to be absorbed into the bloodstream through some ...more

Literally everything in this post is incorrect.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

1/28/2015 11:34 PM

BenLorson wrote:

Fluoride was a byproduct of atomic bomb production and is used as a pesticide ! Tf is it doing in our toothpaste and water ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Sodium explodes when it comes in contact with air. Why should we be able to eat salt? Probably Big Spice trying to profit from ...more

nah because theres a difference between sodium chloride and sodium. lol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/29/2015 1:38 AM

BenLorson wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Sodium explodes when it comes in contact with air. Why should we be able to eat salt? Probably Big Spice trying to profit from ...more

sketchytravis wrote:

potassium and sodium chloride. good stuff

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

1/29/2015 10:53 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

tomdon wrote:

potassium and sodium chloride. good stuff

electrolytes is what plants crave!

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

1/29/2015 11:16 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

Your obviously a sheep! Sodium is sodium! It's dangerous! I may not have passed high school chemistry but I know what should and shouldn't be in my body!

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

1/30/2015 1:06 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Your obviously a sheep! Sodium is sodium! It's dangerous! I may not have passed high school chemistry but I know what should ...more

yeah. because theres totes a difference between a combustible metal and a necessary nutrient

|

2/4/2015 12:17 AM

haha, i'm working on a clothing line called THIRD EYE.. wtffff

|

"Ride it like you stole it."

Refs: SuperstarDK, Gage191

2/5/2015 3:48 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

yeah. because theres totes a difference between a combustible metal and a necessary nutrient

Should've made the sarcasm more obvious, sorry, lolol.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

2/5/2015 9:08 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Your obviously a sheep! Sodium is sodium! It's dangerous! I may not have passed high school chemistry but I know what should ...more

sketchytravis wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Should've made the sarcasm more obvious, sorry, lolol.

rereading it i caught it. but realistically. i was probably wasted the first time. lolol

|