Pineapples on pizza...........

Related:
Create New Tag

8/10/2016 8:38 PM

Pineapples don't belong on pizza period.

|

8/11/2016 9:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/11/2016 9:22 AM

Your wrong , pineapples are awsome on pizza

Here's an awsome pizza with pineapples
Alfredo sauce base instead of pizza sauce
Ham
Diced chicken Breast tossed in hot sauce
Bacon
Pineapple
Mozzarella and cheddar

|

8/11/2016 9:59 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Your wrong , pineapples are awsome on pizza

Here's an awsome pizza with pineapples
Alfredo sauce base instead of pizza ...more

okay, that actually sounds fire and I want that now

|

8/11/2016 11:14 AM

I don't understand this.... been seeing it all over facebook lately and I don't get it.

Am I getting old or what?

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

8/11/2016 2:22 PM

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

I don't understand this.... been seeing it all over facebook lately and I don't get it.

Am I getting old or what?

I can honestly say I feel the same way.

People are stupid?

Pineapple, ham and jalapenos or green peppers is delicious.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/11/2016 2:53 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I can honestly say I feel the same way.

People are stupid?

Pineapple, ham and jalapenos or green peppers is delicious.

Mushrooms on pizza are pretty good too, the only topping I'm not a fan of is olives

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

8/11/2016 3:13 PM

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

Mushrooms on pizza are pretty good too, the only topping I'm not a fan of is olives

I can't do mushrooms on pizza, too much of a dirt taste for me.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/11/2016 8:58 PM

Ghost peppers on pizza is awsome , love the classic pepperoni and bacon or donair pizza too , only thing I won't eat is olives

|

8/12/2016 6:16 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I can't do mushrooms on pizza, too much of a dirt taste for me.

those must of been some dirty shrooms.... no pun intended

eskimo knows whats up, when it comes to good pizza

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

8/21/2016 1:02 PM

idk i just eat plain old cheese and pep

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

8/22/2016 11:09 AM

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

those must of been some dirty shrooms.... no pun intended

eskimo knows whats up, when it comes to good pizza

breadchicken, onions and mushrooms on a pizza is my fav, i do love ham and pinapple i love a lot of pizza lets just be real

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

8/22/2016 1:45 PM

I spent 5 years as a shift manager at a pizza place-I've had pretty much every combo I could come up with, and some that no one else dared to have.

Pizza is fantastic, and if I could have only one food forever, it likely would be Pizza due to the variety of options.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/22/2016 2:35 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I spent 5 years as a shift manager at a pizza place-I've had pretty much every combo I could come up with, and some that no ...more

since i live in NY i got all the old italian spots and i always get brick oven pizza with anchovies, there is no pizza like NY pizza

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

8/23/2016 4:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2016 4:23 PM

Chicago deep dish style > New York style pizza in my opinion , but I can't descriminate against pizza it's all good

Cooked at a pizza place for a few years in high school then been in the food service industry for ten years after that , I've tried allot of pizzas

One I used to like making all the time but haven't had in years I'll have to make it again is
Pizza dough
Mayonnaise instead of pizza sauce
Diced chicken and shredded bacon
Onions
Cheddar cheese
Then fresh tomatoe slices after its cooked

Soooo good

|

8/23/2016 5:06 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Chicago deep dish style > New York style pizza in my opinion , but I can't descriminate against pizza it's all good

...more

to eat new york style pizza you gotta be in NYC or pelham / new rochelle to get good pizza

|

9/2/2016 12:38 PM

Yummy..

|

Land it or go home

9/4/2016 1:14 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I spent 5 years as a shift manager at a pizza place-I've had pretty much every combo I could come up with, and some that no ...more

Going to be a shift manager soon, can already confirm I have had combos I would never think of eating if we weren't so desperate.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/1/2016 4:36 PM

pepperoni and pineapple is a match made in heaven

get wasted one night and give it a try

i didnt like pineapples on pizza till i was about 27

now i even like anchovies on my pizza

|

12/2/2016 1:52 AM

RypRyder wrote:

pepperoni and pineapple is a match made in heaven

get wasted one night and give it a try

i didnt like pineapples on pizza ...more

maybe its just something that happens when you become old.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/19/2016 3:06 AM

No way, you can't mix sweet with savoury

|

1/19/2017 7:33 AM

JudeBmx wrote:

No way, you can't mix sweet with savoury

Cranberry sauce, and Turkey.

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

1/21/2017 1:00 AM

Well damn, I guess anyone who likes them on pizza must be wrong... tongue

|

1/25/2017 6:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/25/2017 6:51 AM

Pineapple on pizza, it's OK, needs salty ham with it. Usually just makes the crust mushy. If you wanna do it get the extra juice outta the pineapple.

Ivery been making my own for a long time, it's easy. Have multiple crust recipes and cooking methods. Here's a thin crispy cooked on gas grill. Hit me up.

Use 1 of these pans, $5 on amazon make sure it fits inside your grill. Called a pizza screen.
Photo
Get the grill up to 500, pop it on and leave it closed, cook for 3 min, turn it, another 3 min, turn it should be done in 8-10 min.
Photo

Photo

Crust recipe, 1.5 cups hot water, 1 pack yeast, tablespoon of sugar or honey. Mix it up. Add 4 cups of flour, mush it together, may sprinkle on more water so it all comes together. Let it sit for an hour. Roll it out with some oil on pin or on hands, put it on your oiled pizza screen. This makes 2 14" thin. Take any left over dough and cut into strips for breadsticks.

Sauce medium can of tomato sauce, teaspoon of each oregano, basil. 1/2 teaspoon garlic, wet or powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add black or hot pepper if you want. 3/4 cup of sauce on each 14" pizza.

To make this in the oven, put your crust on the screen and cook for 4 min in 500 degree oven before putting on sauce and toppings.

Take the money you saved, not ordering delivery and BUY MORE BIKE PARTS.

|