Pokemon Cards!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/11/2014 5:13 PM

Gay thread, i know. Deal with it.

I found my old Pokemon cards in the attic today... I'm quite excited by it, but only 'cause i have quite a lot and i'm hoping to get a butt load of cash for them.

I don't really know the purpose of this thread. Shall we say, i dunno... Anybody else like Pokemon? Anybody else ever collect something and then sell their collection? Anybody else something to do with this so it isn't as random as it actually is? tongue

|

1/11/2014 5:26 PM

I use to collect pokemon cards and yu gi oh card when i was in elementary school sold them all for a decent amount too, a couple of the cards i had sold for a about $40 a few for $20 the rest weren't very much. collected baseball and football card too for somereason (most of them my unlce gave me so i didnt pay for them) those also sold for quiet alot. card values have decreased alot though you have to find the right buyers.

My dad had a bunch of old bmx and skate stickers and those actually sold for a shit load

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/11/2014 5:30 PM

I noticed the prices have gone down. I have a 1st Edition Hologram Charizard, which was on the "Most expensive collectible TCG cards" list at one point, going for up to £1000, but now it's only going for around £20 on ebay :\

I dunno whether to hold on to them a bit longer (now i know exactly what i have) to see if they go up again.

I'm almost desperate for money at the minute, so i'm really not sure.

|

1/11/2014 5:40 PM

Pokemon rules lolol.

I have a bunch of cards in a binder, somewhere. I was just thinking about this last night & that I should probably find them haha

|

1/11/2014 5:42 PM

Yeah, mine are in a binder. Well, two binders tongue

You totally should find them. Just to remember how cool you back in the day.

|

1/11/2014 5:46 PM

I had a holographic Charizard.

|

1/11/2014 5:56 PM

lol I still Gots muh binders and such of dem and orbs kinds of cards... shit I think I even got boxes with some in em
|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/11/2014 6:19 PM

You have a holographic charizard 50 bucks.

|

1/11/2014 6:50 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

you can still get 50 for those? I have tons of old first edition rare ones

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

1/11/2014 6:53 PM

Yup I spent most of my young years watching the anime, playing the games and collecting cards. I'm pretty close to finishing a few of the 1999 sets but havent spent any money on them since like 2005. I got them all still, put up somewhere.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

1/11/2014 7:39 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

To the right collectors. I sold a first edition toon blue eyes white dragon yugjioh card for 70 dollars to a kid in fifth grade.

|

1/11/2014 7:43 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

To the right collectors. I sold a first edition toon blue eyes white dragon yugjioh card for 70 dollars to a kid in fifth grade.

$70?! I have one of those, shit. haha. I have a couple regular blue eyes white dragons, the ultimate dragon, and the shining dragon too

|

1/11/2014 7:45 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

$70?! I have one of those, shit. haha. I have a couple regular blue eyes white dragons, the ultimate dragon, and the shining dragon too

Find a nerd

|

1/11/2014 7:53 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Find a nerd

I need one. Photo

|

1/11/2014 8:24 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

Find a nerd

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I need one. Photo

check like craigslist or something

|

1/11/2014 9:56 PM

I just found all mine the other week as well, I have a few complete sets as well as promos and rare japanese cards i was pretty hardcore into pokemon back in the late 1998-2001 era. then i did the magic thing have a bunch of those as well. but seems like unlike most TCG the newer sets are going for way more money then the other stuff which is kinda strange

|

1/11/2014 10:11 PM

SecretBMX wrote:

I just found all mine the other week as well, I have a few complete sets as well as promos and rare japanese cards i was pretty hardcore into pokemon back in the late 1998-2001 era. then i did the magic thing have a bunch of those as well. but seems like unlike most TCG the newer sets are going for way more money then the other stuff which is kinda strange

magic is legit. I still play on and off... those fuckers are worth money

|

1/11/2014 10:12 PM

SecretBMX wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

I checked the ones I had that are Gold stamp or Holo best i had was like 10 bucks, I wish i wouldnt have trade my lotus away back in the day though those fuckers are worth massive money now

|

1/11/2014 10:23 PM

SecretBMX wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

SecretBMX wrote:

I checked the ones I had that are Gold stamp or Holo best i had was like 10 bucks, I wish i wouldnt have trade my lotus away back in the day though those fuckers are worth massive money now

lol black lotus? like 5k haha

and what gen are they?

|

1/12/2014 9:20 AM

I've noticed they seem to be more sought after over there than here.. I've looked up on Ebay mostly and seen the Holo Charizard for $50-70 but over here it's only going for £10-20 sad

A friend of mine is into Magic The Gathering. We were talking last night about him considering buying some cards to make a deck he was after.. Came to a total of £160, 4 of which cards made the £100... It's crazy. I'm hoping, once i've sorted through all of these Pokemon cards, to get them valued some how before i start to sell them. Dunno who by though. Does anybody know of any places i might be able to email? Even a US evaluation would be pretty good, i could just convert the prices to pounds, or even maybe sell in the US.

|

1/12/2014 10:48 AM

i can't believe how stupid i was lol i traded all of my yugioh cards for pokemon cards and my brother gave all of my pokemon cards away at his school a couple of years ago i was so fucking pissed gd i had like 2 big ass binders full it was crazy i still had a good deck too but i lost it. sad the way i used to tell how much mine were worth was ebay or some book i forgot the name of but most of the cards wen't waaaay down in price like the egyptian god cards the real ones were like $200+. but if you have a card shop close to you find a nerd and that will probably be the best way to sell them.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

1/12/2014 11:40 AM

Zhuxiong wrote:

I've noticed they seem to be more sought after over there than here.. I've looked up on Ebay mostly and seen the Holo Charizard for $50-70 but over here it's only going for £10-20 sad

A friend of mine is into Magic The Gathering. We were talking last night about him considering buying some cards to make a deck he was after.. Came to a total of £160, 4 of which cards made the £100... It's crazy. I'm hoping, once i've sorted through all of these Pokemon cards, to get them valued some how before i start to sell them. Dunno who by though. Does anybody know of any places i might be able to email? Even a US evaluation would be pretty good, i could just convert the prices to pounds, or even maybe sell in the US.

just go to ebay.com instead of ebay.co.uk or whatever you guys have

|