Poop schedule question.

Related:
Create New Tag

8/21/2013 5:29 PM

How do i poop before school so i dont have to go dueing? I wake up and never have to go. But when i get on the bus the poop feeling kicks in and the school bathrooms are nassty. So wtf do i do?

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

8/21/2013 5:38 PM

How retarded is this thread?

Fuck... ask a doctor or something.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/21/2013 5:38 PM

What are you eating at night and in the morning? lol it could be your nerves i had the same problem maybe take tums or something like that green tea and gum kinda helped me i would never use the school bathroom unless poop is like about to come out.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/21/2013 5:48 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

What are you eating at night and in the morning? lol it could be your nerves i had the same problem maybe take tums or something like that green tea and gum kinda helped me i would never use the school bathroom unless poop is like about to come out.

I eat a muffin 5 min before i poop. At night i eat dinner at 6 and otterpops at 8

|

I ride for my papou.

8/21/2013 6:02 PM

Dude I know the feeling, I NEVER shit at school, not once. But if you do have to go just hover.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/21/2013 6:11 PM

I used to wake up go to school then have to shit almost every single day. I used the shitter like 20 times in 6 months. It sucked ass. Then I stopped going because of it. Then I got diagnosed with IBS (Pretty sure I didn't really have it)

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

8/21/2013 7:33 PM

Four wrote:

Dude I know the feeling, I NEVER shit at school, not once. But if you do have to go just hover.

Better than shitting on yourself for sure. lol

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/21/2013 8:28 PM

Just find a quiet corner at school and drop that bitch in a paper bag and shove it someones desk or locker or even a teachers car.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/21/2013 9:01 PM

Four wrote:

This is me but I only did it ONCE. I was near the seat but I didn't even sit on it of course, AIDS and all that.. Glad I didn't miss.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/21/2013 9:04 PM

I only take a shit when I feel like it. It can be every other day or 3 days apart max. If it's 3 days and I don't feel like going, I gotta make myself go. Making myself go, I feel uncomfortable like I don't really finish. But I when I gotta go, it feels like I cleansed out my whole digestive tract.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/21/2013 9:08 PM

retarded thread number 52

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/21/2013 9:11 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

retarded thread number 52

Ehhhhh

|

I ride for my papou.

8/21/2013 11:30 PM

Just poop at school but not in the toilets, poop on the floor into a paper towel, lift the towel up and bring your hands into each other while still holding the towel and then quickly yank them apart to fling the poopy turd up and get it stuck to the ceiling.

I know someone who would do this all the time and never got caught but the rumor of "The Mystery Pooper" was spread around school for years and years. Do it & become a legend. Never gets old to hear over the announcements "To the student or students who keep choosing to defecate all over the restrooms and somehow get it on the ceiling too, this needs to stop. To let your peers understand how gross and disturbing this is, we are not going to clean them today." No lie this happened once cause someone kept doing it in the lunch bathrooms at my school and I went in there and there was a turd just stuck to the wall hahaha.

|

8/22/2013 3:24 PM

I love making freshmen feel awkward at school when taking a crap.
Taking a crap at our school is considered taboo so when I go for a piss and see the door of the stalls is locked I just wait there and mess on my phone and make my presence noticeable and the kids never come out haha then I open and close the main door to the bathrooms and they suddenly pop out and just do the walk of shame.

I'm easily amused.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

8/22/2013 4:01 PM

andyferly wrote:

Taking a crap at our school is considered taboo so when I go for a piss and see the door of the stalls is locked I just wait there and mess on my phone and make my presence noticeable and the kids never come out haha then I open and close the main door to the bathrooms and they suddenly pop out and just do the walk of shame.

I'm easily amused.

im trying this.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/22/2013 5:54 PM

take some laxatives?

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/22/2013 6:32 PM

I tried taking laxes in the morning then i gotta shit on the bus lmao.

|

I ride for my papou.

8/22/2013 6:57 PM

well than take them earlier, the day before, at night, or you could take constipators

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/22/2013 6:58 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

well than take them earlier, the day before, at night, or you could take constipators

I will try to find shit that aint make me poop

|

I ride for my papou.

8/22/2013 8:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2013 8:29 PM

andyferly wrote:

I'm easily amused.

I'll definitely note that. I kinda do this cause people that jack off or whatever and stay in there forever, me and my friends just chuck random shit from over or under the stall, lmao.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/23/2013 10:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2013 6:42 PM

andyferly wrote:

I'm easily amused.

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I'll definitely note that. I kinda do this cause people that jack off or whatever and stay in there forever, me and my friends just chuck random shit from over or under the stall, lmao.

I ran into someone tuggin there wanky wank one day when I went to take a piss... I walk in to take a piss then leave (due to not knowing how many deseases lurk in there) so I hear what I thought was someone struggling to take a crap... oh was I wrong, when in mid leak I hear... "Uh, uh fu--... fu--... Fug yeah!" Literally what I heard not even joking... So I flushed the wall toilet, the stall got quite I washed my hands, dryed them and walked out...... I waited outside like an ass, and when the culprit emerged from the deceased dungeon I jumped in front of him and yelled "HA! GAAAAYYY!" than ran off... ok that last part I made up but still, disgusting...

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

8/23/2013 10:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2013 10:42 AM

Though this may suck but if nothing works get up 2 hours before you head to the bus stop... eventually your bowels will give up and you can finally have that relief you are looking for before you head down to the bus...

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

8/23/2013 9:38 PM

Every day I go to work I try to poop like four times. Sometimes, I just go in there to get away for a while and I go on vital and check out tcu. It's cool to know that I get paid for an hour a day just to be pooping. Also, the probies have to clean the bathrooms constantly so they are always immaculate.

|

8/23/2013 10:19 PM

To be honest, I shit like a foot away from the toilet at school like 3 or 4 different times. One time it sat there for 2 days lmfao.
Every freshman knew I did it too. I heard it over the announcements and I laughed my ass off. 500+ people knew I did it and nobody told.cool

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

8/23/2013 10:52 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

To be honest, I shit like a foot away from the toilet at school like 3 or 4 different times. One time it sat there for 2 days lmfao.
Every freshman knew I did it too. I heard it over the announcements and I laughed my ass off. 500+ people knew I did it and nobody told.cool

You're so lucky. If I ever did that, people would so snitch..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/25/2013 7:49 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Just poop at school but not in the toilets, poop on the floor into a paper towel, lift the towel up and bring your hands into each other while still holding the towel and then quickly yank them apart to fling the poopy turd up and get it stuck to the ceiling.

I know someone who would do this all the time and never got caught but the rumor of "The Mystery Pooper" was spread around school for years and years. Do it & become a legend. Never gets old to hear over the announcements "To the student or students who keep choosing to defecate all over the restrooms and somehow get it on the ceiling too, this needs to stop. To let your peers understand how gross and disturbing this is, we are not going to clean them today." No lie this happened once cause someone kept doing it in the lunch bathrooms at my school and I went in there and there was a turd just stuck to the wall hahaha.

Probably the funniest thing I have read today. So good. Makes me wish I was in school still.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura