Questions about working and woodward

Related:
Create New Tag

8/24/2013 9:35 PM

Working, when i turn 14 I am considering getting a workers permit so i can work at a grocery store or something, (if i knew how to work on road bikes, i may be able to work at a bike shop, but i dont know anything about gears and shifters and stuff) so that i might be able to make a little money, and not just work odd jobs around the house once a month or so. How many days a week do you normally work when you're 14? And how many hours do you work a day when you are working part time at this age?

And woodward, since i'll be working with no bills to pay, ill probably want to save up for something good, and what better to save up for than woodward! Some questions to anyone who has been to woodward,
How good should you be? Is it boring if you suck? aha
Instruction, I have heard them mention it on the show, do you actually do it? And do they teach you tricks and techniques?
How are the cabins and hows the food?
Did you like going to Woodward?
Thanks

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

8/24/2013 9:38 PM

I thought you were older for some reason. I would not go to woodward if I was payed to go.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/24/2013 9:42 PM

Four wrote:

I thought you were older for some reason. I would not go to woodward if I was payed to go.

Nah im 13. Reason?

|

8/24/2013 9:44 PM

shit good luck with getting a job at 14. there are so many older people trying to get a job they will probably get hired before you do. dumb but its true.

|

vital's redneck

8/24/2013 9:49 PM

sketo wrote:

Nah im 13. Reason?

Ah cool. Any from what I've seen, you have to go to an orientation and all that shit, wear all these pads, no cussing, they don't teach anything, most the kids who go there are spoiled little shits or adam lz's, bunking with a bunch of kids I don't know, get in trouble for not wearing pads,cussing and shit. No thanks I'm already out of school.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/24/2013 9:57 PM

Four wrote:

Ah cool. Any from what I've seen, you have to go to an orientation and all that shit, wear all these pads, no cussing, they ...more

Ohh yeah. I can understand wearing knee pads but elbow pads seem overboard. And sharing a cabin with other kids would be really weird.

And blrbmx, i didnt really think of that :/ i guess i can look around, but if i dont find anything it wont be the end of the world.

|

8/24/2013 10:00 PM

yeah dude. i'm 17 and it's hard for me to get a job other than the one i have. you could like clean pools or some shit. i did that when i was your age. or if you have a brother or something that is 18 you could get them to buy you cigarettes and sell them to kids from your school for like $15 a pack. i did that too lol

|

vital's redneck

8/24/2013 10:06 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

yeah dude. i'm 17 and it's hard for me to get a job other than the one i have. you could like clean pools or some shit. i did ...more

aha unfortunately i dont have an older brother. but thanks pinch

|

8/25/2013 7:24 PM

Rake leaves, mow lawns, walk dogs, clean windows, clean gutters, the list goes on.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/25/2013 9:08 PM

fuck woodward. go ride street and be free

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

8/25/2013 9:29 PM

ahh i feel you my summer has been filled with many rejections from jobs your best bet is some new store that just opened , or a diner they always need help there

|