Racing!?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/2/2012 3:33 PM

Who likes car racing, like GT, nascar, Formula 1, Dragster racing????Or any other kind of racing that i didnt list?

|

7/2/2012 4:04 PM

rallying
that is all

|

7/2/2012 4:47 PM

cky199 wrote:

rallying
that is all

Same

|

7/2/2012 5:15 PM

rally... i used to drift.... by the end of next year i hope to have a rally car so i can start learning how to do rallycross... i figure i already know how to drift so i mean the rest should be easy...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

7/2/2012 6:46 PM

GT, formula 1, le mans, drag, drift, rally.

|

"run the wall"
EAST COAST REPPIN!
610BRICKSQUAD

7/2/2012 6:52 PM

drifting is rad too but i didn't really know if you should count it as racing

|

7/2/2012 6:57 PM

rally is sick

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/2/2012 7:49 PM

mastershake wrote:

Le Mans!!! I love Le Mans!!

|

7/2/2012 7:59 PM

mastershake wrote:

did you ever get that like 3rd 240sx you wanted? might have been somebody else...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

7/3/2012 6:17 PM

anything but nascar, it doesn't even need a motor.

|

7/4/2012 10:47 AM

I street race. i want to start drifting but i'd get a different car for it and I don't have the money for one right now.

|

vital's redneck

7/4/2012 11:31 AM

BLRBMX wrote:

I street race. i want to start drifting but i'd get a different car for it and I don't have the money for one right now.

drift your el camino lol

|

7/4/2012 11:32 AM

cky199 wrote:

drift your el camino lol

haha fuck that shit. it's boaty as fuck. I'll do it occasionally but not like actually drift. just around corners and shit haha

|

vital's redneck

7/4/2012 2:18 PM

mastershake wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

did you ever get that like 3rd 240sx you wanted? might have been somebody else...

na i got a 87 mkiii supra i wan a get fixed and build it

|

"run the wall"
EAST COAST REPPIN!
610BRICKSQUAD

7/4/2012 6:44 PM

mastershake wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

mastershake wrote:

na i got a 87 mkiii supra i wan a get fixed and build it

hell yeah!! supras are the bomb!! pics???

|

7/8/2012 11:17 AM

f1 is cool

|