Reluctant to move to Brisbane with family

Related:
Create New Tag

1/14/2017 11:10 AM

I live in the uk, I've lived here all my life (15 years) but my family are now having thoughts about moving to Australia. They are generally going to do it but they'll only do it if their kids are happy (me and 2 brothers), I'm very reluctant. The reason being because i don't want to miss it here as i have friends and memorys, but also Australia is a great place to live and very warm with lots of oppitunities. I really don't know what to do, if i say i want to we will most likely go for it. Just want to know what any of you would do in my situation.

|

1/22/2017 2:31 PM

brisbane
[youtube]

[/youtube]
|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

1/22/2017 10:31 PM

I'd go, this country is shit.

|

1/23/2017 10:52 AM

I would go, at least for the experience. You don't like it? Move back in a few years.

But the parks are nuts, and there's a bajillion good riders there.

The ONE negative I can come up with is that literally everything that is not a human will try to kill you in some way.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/25/2017 11:57 AM

I'll bet once you've been there for a year you wouldn't even think about going back. Good riding, good weather, the BMXers from there that I've met have been rad, hot babes, I want to go!

|

3/25/2017 2:55 PM

JudeBmx wrote:

I live in the uk, I've lived here all my life (15 years) but my family are now having thoughts about moving to Australia. They ...more

I've been in your shoes many many years ago, we moved to the USA, Las Vegas, we ended up coming back to UK about a year later, my advice is don't worry about it, go with the flow, if it sucks then you will comeback, but pretty sure you will enjoy it, you will also have the benefit of an accent which the aussie girls will melt over.

|

3/29/2017 2:07 AM

Lol Im considering a move to Melbourne i a year or two if everything goes good.

|