Retina Curtagon 2.8/35MM Lens

Related:
Create New Tag

5/8/2011 6:23 PM

SCHNEIDER -KREUZNACH RETINA CURTAGON 35MM F1:2.8 WIDE ANGLE COATED LENS, for use with RETINA REFLEX cameras, and some Digital cameras. It comes with in its original bubble case. Excellent condition.
Made in germany. Lens will fit and work with SONY ALPHA and CANON EOS DIGITAL CAMERAS with the proper 3/4 adapter or micro adapter, BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO FOCUS IT MANUALLY.

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]

|

kobe bryant ready

5/8/2011 9:37 PM

My names Nikon and I have the worst lens compatibility ever.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

5/9/2011 3:00 PM

Bump.

|

kobe bryant ready

7/12/2011 2:39 PM

shits dirty as fuck. make sure there isnt any dust on the optics. and make sure aparture is able to move/ close completely and easily.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

7/29/2011 8:52 AM

price? and how much vig do you think it would get if i used a stepdown ring on my canon eos?

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

7/29/2011 8:56 AM

One sold on ebay for $225, i thought i had it saved in my ebay but i guess not.. But im not looking for that much. I just want it gone really.
How much can you offer.
and to be honest, i never used it myself, my friend used it, i traded him parts for it and never used it.

|

kobe bryant ready

7/29/2011 8:57 AM

the flash makes all the shit you normally cant see show.

|

kobe bryant ready

7/29/2011 9:00 AM

i was looking and found some for 90 but i'd probably only let myself part with 60, i have to think about it though

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

7/29/2011 9:06 AM

ahh alright let me know.

|

kobe bryant ready

7/29/2011 9:07 AM

I have couple other lens also. Ill list em up later

|

kobe bryant ready

7/29/2011 9:10 AM

spikez5 wrote:

I have couple other lens also. Ill list em up later

thanks, and don't hold it for me or anything, im sort of a picky buyer

|

Bike check?

7/29/2011 9:12 AM

Lol alright.

|

kobe bryant ready