Riding shirts

Related:
Create New Tag

4/4/2013 9:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/4/2013 2:23 PM

Hey guys I was just wondering what shirts you ride in. Im getting some more and I dont have much money to spend on them. I have a shadow shirt and I like it. I also have a dans shirt and those are nice.
Do you have any recommendations? Thanks BTW I probably should have put this in General bmx talk but whatever tongue

|

Refs: FreddyDapice, Skids007, siege eh

4/4/2013 9:28 AM

Just wear a normal t-shirt.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/4/2013 9:30 AM

andyferly wrote:

Some of my shirts are weird and I dont have many t shirts. Do you know if like shadows shirts or something are good? Im kind of picky haha

|

4/4/2013 9:57 AM

andyferly wrote:

ThomasEller wrote:

Some of my shirts are weird and I dont have many t shirts. Do you know if like shadows shirts or something are good? Im kind of picky haha

I got a Shadow shirt and it's like all other t-shirts, it feels a little light as type of cotton.

|

4/4/2013 9:58 AM

A shirt is a shirt basically. Just go to walmart and pick up some shirts.lol

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/4/2013 10:13 AM

What bike companies have good ones? Like ones that are cool and stuff.

|

4/4/2013 10:24 AM

ThomasEller wrote:

What bike companies have good ones? Like ones that are cool and stuff.

Dude it's a shirt, pick whatever one you like most and wear it.

|

4/4/2013 11:02 AM

A bunch of white t shirts my mom gets pissed at me cause it looks like I wear the same t shirt every single time I go out but it's just the same color different t-shirt. So I decided to make one and I spray painted a little man on the moon as a "new" t-shirt on my already white t-shirt =D

|

4/4/2013 12:11 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

A bunch of white t shirts my mom gets pissed at me cause it looks like I wear the same t shirt every single time I go out but it's just the same color different t-shirt. So I decided to make one and I spray painted a little man on the moon as a "new" t-shirt on my already white t-shirt =D

Haha keeping it OG.

|

4/4/2013 12:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/4/2013 12:38 PM

andyferly wrote:

Haha keeping it OG.

lol =P Here's the shirt laughing

Photo

It's all rugged gotta wash it and iron it >.>

|

4/4/2013 1:30 PM

Looks nice!!

|

4/4/2013 2:09 PM

Is this thread for real? Asking for opinions on what type of shirt to wear when biking?

It's a goddamn shirt. Grow a pair and figure it out yourself, don't ask others to tell you what you like.

|

4/4/2013 2:14 PM

Rhetorik wrote:

Is this thread for real? Asking for opinions on what type of shirt to wear when biking?

It's a goddamn shirt. Grow a pair and figure it out yourself, don't ask others to tell you what you like.

YEA RIGHT ON!!!! Make your own shirt =P Go riding shirtless!!!

|

4/4/2013 2:30 PM

Rhetorik wrote:

Well... There isn't much money to spend. I know what I like but I like the input of others. Im not a person who is going to sit on a computer for a few hours to pick out a shirt. Thats why I asked. You said a shirt is a shirt... No not really. Shirts are made out of different things and some feel like crap, some are too clingy, and some run small. I thought about making this thread and decided I would. Shirts are made better than others and I need them to last me a while. Ive had 2 shadow shirts. One just fell apart and the other is great. I don't need that kind of unpredictability. I just want a suggestion on a shirt to buy because I don't want to waste the little money I can use. So just chill out. Thanks.

|

4/4/2013 2:30 PM

Rhetorik wrote:

Aav1996 wrote:

Rode shirtless yesterday, too damn hot.
And today it has rained the whole day...

|

4/4/2013 2:31 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Haha I've tried that. I don't need a bloody back tongue

|

4/4/2013 5:03 PM

i pretty much just wear hanes or calvin klein black t shirts

|

vital's redneck

4/4/2013 6:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/4/2013 6:17 PM

You're gonna wear it, not us... Most bike companies use the same tshirts and print their logos on them, pick a design you like and get it.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

4/4/2013 6:40 PM

i ride in A-shirts and tank tops...only because my tattoos show and other adults won't fuck with me since they know i'm not a kid...

|

4/4/2013 6:42 PM

I just wear whatever shirts I wear normally. I mean as long as it's comfortable.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/7/2013 8:59 PM

I like wearing white t shirts like the hanes because there cheap and i dont care if they get ripped or fucked up

|

4/7/2013 9:13 PM

Most are a basic cotton or cotton/polyester mix, and they work fine. Just get some hanes if price is an issue. Doesn't really matter.

I ride in all kinds of shirts, got an animal and a premium one recently for cheap (sales through my work) and have a couple other shimano or specialized shirts (from reps coming through work). That's mostly it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/7/2013 10:25 PM

Photo

I heard this shirt is good for riding. You should get it and let us all know.
|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

2013 Sunday Funday Aaron Ross Pro "

Ride For:

42North, Run Jelly Pandas, Michigan Local

4/7/2013 10:31 PM

Buy $50 Crooks and Castles shirts XP Fall, tire mark, bye $50....

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/8/2013 7:12 AM

wear whatever the fuck your already wearing

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/8/2013 7:16 AM

i used to have a shirt i spray painted "Grape ice cream" on and used to ride in it everyother day

|

4/8/2013 9:43 AM

i wear thoes shirts dans sends u when uu order parts

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/8/2013 9:45 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

If you pay $50 for a shirt you are retarded.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/8/2013 1:07 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Especially if you are going to ride in it.

|

4/8/2013 2:04 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

pretty much, i mean, my limit is way down at 48.50... i hate spending so much on t shirts

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "