Road Rash..

Related:
Create New Tag

12/29/2012 11:54 AM

This morning, I went out for a "fresh air" cruise and slid out at an unexpected corner full of leaves, screwing up my clothes and shoes. I look at my elbow and I don't know how bad it is but it shows the whitish inner skin if you know what that is and some blood from the pores I guess? I go home, clean it off with water and put some hydrogen peroxide on it, which of course stings like hell, and then I clean that off again with water and notice that it got a bit discolored. I slap a bandage on there thats big enough and now I'm concerned. .___.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

12/29/2012 12:13 PM

If it really concerns you,have it looked at.Better safe than sorry.Not a doctor but it could just be bruising.

|

12/29/2012 12:20 PM

Calafia wrote:

If it really concerns you,have it looked at.Better safe than sorry.Not a doctor but it could just be bruising.

I'm sure the skin ripped off and there was some blood outside. Definately not bruising for sure. My elbow literally scraped the ground. My mom had better not flip out when she sees this....

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

12/29/2012 5:46 PM

Concerned about what? -______-

|

Yeaaaaaaaah boyyyy!

12/29/2012 9:03 PM

When i had it, it was all down my leg and when it first happened the pours all got white. I went to a friends house and washed it off and it stung like hell and by then it was huge and swollen and also turned a purplish color but it wasn't broosed. But ad long as you keep it clean there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

12/30/2012 1:23 AM

HooverNasty wrote:

Infection probably.

|

12/30/2012 10:24 PM

HooverNasty wrote:

RxGrimReaper wrote:

Infection probably.

Definitely. Every time I get cut or scratched by a tool, I'm scared shitless of getting tetanus or some kind of deep infection that could kill or disable you. :l

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

12/31/2012 3:07 AM

HooverNasty wrote:

RxGrimReaper wrote:

Infection probably.

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Definitely. Every time I get cut or scratched by a tool, I'm scared shitless of getting tetanus or some kind of deep infection that could kill or disable you. :l

Post a photo mate?

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

photo bike_zpsb600f46b.jpg

12/31/2012 7:42 PM

Lol Welcome to bmx. Get used too bleeding.

|

My instagram- ride_4130_nicca

1/2/2013 2:58 PM

Picture?

|

Bike-curious.

1/2/2013 6:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2013 6:01 PM

I think I should be fine. I kept on putting vaseline and stuff on it so it was moist everyday. Then I stopped and it eventually formed a dry film over it, probably about to form a scar. I still keep a bandage on it all the time kinda loose so that air comes through and the scab will not become moist.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update