Rob Zombie - GET OUTTA MY LAWN

Related:
Create New Tag

8/6/2013 4:22 AM

Rob Zombie complained about the noise coming from the Woodbury skatepark. How ironic!

|

8/6/2013 8:56 AM

Well that's not "metal".

|

Old,stupid,and funny.

8/6/2013 8:58 AM

Shit no it ain't.

|

8/6/2013 12:29 PM

He's supposed to be a musician. They make noise. But he throws a bitch fit first noise he hears? Get the fuck outta here

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/6/2013 1:27 PM

Seriously? What a lame. Sounds like someone's gonna lose a part of their fanbase

|

8/6/2013 3:24 PM

Lame, especially those park hours. Seriously 10-5pm and closed on sundays. That's pretty much the hottest times of the day, at 5 it's really just cooling down and how many parents do you think are going to make it to the park before 5pm? Most don't get off until 4 or 5. They wonder why kids won't get off the xbox and get outside..

|

8/6/2013 4:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/6/2013 4:05 PM

I mean i lost a little respect for him but his movies are kick ass his music is ok also i mean it's one guy complaining about it.. Not that big of a deal but since he is famous it matters that much more and makes it on news. That park looks like a flip tricks or a tech deck park lol and the kids pushing mongo FTW! But i think he forgot where he came from.. The movies and fame messed him up and made him a snob.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/7/2013 4:32 PM

that's retarded, hes totes being a pussy on that one... youd think hed go talk to them or shred or something

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

8/8/2013 6:35 PM

I saw this on facebook, it is actually his wife complaining, but they are trying to work with the city to move it elsewhere in town. The city elected to shorten hours for Rob and his wife (probably because of the tax money he pays on his property).

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura