Romania

Related:
Create New Tag

10/5/2015 9:25 AM

Do you have any questions about Romania?
Really, it's a cool country, and maybe if you want to visit Romania, maybe you have questions.

|

Deez nuts

10/8/2015 4:27 PM

Why like Hungary do you treat refugees like shit? Na, what's it like there during the winter?? What are the Transylvanian mountains like?

|

10/8/2015 5:38 PM

Ever been to Transfagarason?
(I can spell :D )

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

10/10/2015 12:18 AM

Liam82 wrote:

Why like Hungary do you treat refugees like shit? Na, what's it like there during the winter?? What are the Transylvanian ...more

I don't know what's with the refugees. Winter is fucking awesome! I have only experienced a good winter in Bucovina (N-E). Very cool. Sometimes there is big snow ( like 2feet). Transylvanian mountains are very beatiful too. Of course, the Transfagarasan is a place where you should go. The centre of Romania is the place you wanna go! Cities like Sibiu, Brasov, Alba Iulia and much more. Where I live now (Baia Mare) winter is rainy. Not very much snow. Also, here (Baia Mare) there is a tower taller than the Eyfel Tower! The language is very , very hard, echonomy is shit, but, nobody can take the beauty of this country! If you want to make a great winter holiday, come here! You won't be disapointed.

|

Deez nuts

10/10/2015 12:27 AM

cro tec wrote:

Ever been to Transfagarason?
(I can spell :D )

Saddly, no. Want to go in the next years. Look up on youtube at Transfagarasan drift!
I think you know how hard Romanian is smile . That is a place where people come from thousands of miles to see. Winter and spring are unbeliablly beatiful! The best places are in the centre and north . Romania is full of beautiful places. A good thing is that we restaurate old houses and buildings. Gives the citties a cool vintage look and feel.

|

Deez nuts

10/13/2015 11:08 AM

Is there a big scene there?

|

We out here breathing. -Bert

10/13/2015 11:09 AM

I want to visit Romania. Are there every any big BMX events? Give me an excuse to make the trip!

|

10/13/2015 11:18 AM

iFit wrote:

Is there a big scene there?

What do you mean with "big scene"?

|

Deez nuts

10/13/2015 11:21 AM

kylecarlson wrote:

I want to visit Romania. Are there every any big BMX events? Give me an excuse to make the trip!

For bmx events, they aren't many. Maybe in june is dirt on fire. Other than that, I don't know. You should visit Romania! But not only for BMX. You should come at winter, and stay at Brasov. Lovely at winter. Where do you want to go?

|

Deez nuts

10/19/2015 5:45 PM

fly_alex09 wrote:

I don't know what's with the refugees. Winter is fucking awesome! I have only experienced a good winter in Bucovina (N-E). ...more

Romanian government doesn't treat the refugees very well but at least they are willing to take refugees, in the UK we had to protest a shit load to get our government to take a mere 1,000 more refugees than they pledged despite playing a major part in this refugee crisis. I'd love to go to Romania one day. Economy is shit in moat of Europe these days haha. Only places with decent economies in Europe are France, Switzerland, Germany and Russia but the Russian economy isn't doing the best lately but us picking up again. Where you live in Romania doesn't sound too much different weather wise to Southampton, England where I live. We don't get anywhere near as much rain as people think in Southampton though haha. Been dry here now for a good 3 weeks at least with the odd bit of drizzle haha. We get snow every winter usually but not very much and it doesn't last long either.

I would love to do a road trip through eastern Europe oneday, so many amazing places to see

|

1/15/2016 11:27 PM

"Romania" is a Central European Country known for the Forested Region of Transylvania, Reserved Medieval Towns such as Sighisoara and many Fortified Churches and Castles, Notably Clifftop Bran Castle, Long Associated with the Dracula Legend. The Area is Ringed by the Carpathian Mountains, which are Popular for Trekking, Climbing, Skiing and Bathing in Natural Thermal Spas.

|

1/21/2016 11:19 PM

With Romania's 19.94 Million Inhabitants, it is the Seventh most Populous Member State of the European Union.

|

2/15/2016 11:05 PM

Modern "Romania" Emerged within the Territories of the Ancient Roman Province of "Dacia", and was Formed in 1859 through a Personal Union of the "Danubian Principalities" of "Moldavia" and "Wallachia".

|

3/12/2016 3:21 AM

"Romania" is my Dream country, where i want to go At - Least Once in my Life Definitely.

|

3/14/2016 7:46 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

Romanian Beer. I think I just made your excuse! :D

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura