Room Check

Related:
Create New Tag

8/31/2012 12:09 PM

So i just moved and it sucks/: However, i actually got a decent room this ime! Usually i get the smallest, darkest room since i have almost no stuff. Anyway this is my room right now:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

We sold alot of our furniture and were going to buy new furniture sunday so thats when ill get a bed and stuff but for now this is it.
I always have broken/spare parts lying around so i thought i might hang them on the wall with sole hats that mean alot to me. Like this:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Any suggestions as to what i can do to make it look niice?
Thats my room, what about you guys?

|

Follow me on Instagram! @marlozorman

8/31/2012 12:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/31/2012 12:36 PM

well a bed would be a nice touch, id dont give a shit about what my room looks like as long as i can sleep and it fits all my stuff

|

parkrat.

8/31/2012 1:03 PM

Nah man, I'm the opposite I like my room clean haha when its not I just feel bleh

|

8/31/2012 2:45 PM

the only part of my room that matters is my corner of the room, the wife has the rest.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

it's changed up a little more since this was taken. The wife has her own 42" LCD on the wall that you can't see, along with a queen bed on my newly built platform smile ....also have a nice size closet as well.

|

8/31/2012 3:50 PM

Haha nice, i have a feeling that when i (hopefully) get married my wife will have like the entire house and ill be in the garagetongue

|

8/31/2012 4:06 PM

ill get around to this once i get painted if i can. thankfully in my case. my girl likes my ideas with interior design. i think im pretty good at making things look nice and still be functional.

|

8/31/2012 7:03 PM

Growing up with a Mother whos like an interior designer you kinda do pickup on things.

|

8/31/2012 7:55 PM

heres my room my wife let me have

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Yours truly, Ahren

8/31/2012 7:59 PM

Nice! I guess when you have that manh trophies your wife cant say notongue

|

8/31/2012 8:14 PM

thats nothing man i know some guys who would fill the entire room

|

Yours truly, Ahren

8/31/2012 8:18 PM

I like my rooms clean and simple, all the extra stuff hidden. Right now its messy but when I get furniture it'll prolly just be a bed, little thingy for my tv and a lamp

|

8/31/2012 8:19 PM

ahren.hays wrote:

thats nothing man i know some guys who would fill the entire room

after 20 years of both motocross and bmx i've filled a whole garage attic from just 4 years, had to throw all of the regular ones away and just kept the plaques and bibs.

|

8/31/2012 8:23 PM

Damm, all those trophies would make me feel awesome!:D
So I wanna hang my bars and hats on the wall, but I cant put holes in the walls, the hats should be easy put what about the bars? any ideas?

|

9/1/2012 1:47 AM

MarloBMX wrote:

Growing up with a Mother whos like an interior designer you kinda do pickup on things.

have you been stalking me? my mother actually has a degree in interior design. so i know what you mean

|

9/1/2012 10:07 AM

MarloBMX wrote:

kikcer2 wrote:

have you been stalking me? my mother actually has a degree in interior design. so i know what you mean

Nooo haha, my mom doesnt have a degree, but she will move things around for 2-3 hours untill she likes it, and since she cant actually move alot of the furniture, I'm the one moving stuff

|

9/1/2012 2:46 PM

my room has the "control centre" with all my gadgets and shit. im planning to get a gaming pc or ipad in February hopefully. im undecided between the two

|

parkrat.

9/1/2012 4:05 PM

i got my gaming PC and use it for internet...tell me what sense that makes because i got a laptop hooked up to a monitor that does the same thing...i guess i use my ps3 on my tv as well tho

|

9/1/2012 4:58 PM

I have a gaming PC with two screens and eh/: All I really play anymore is Minecraft and other then that I'm almost always doing stuff. Used to be a HUUUGE nerd but now I'm not really anymore so I'm getting a Laptop.

As for my room, I'm going to Ikea tomorrow so I'll post some more pics.

|

9/2/2012 3:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2012 3:56 PM

i play games more now because all my friends skateboard so i hardly go anywhere with them anymore

i would only play cod and counterstrike mainly. i would play bf3 but id need a good pc

my sister is at uni and she has the biggest room in the house, like twice the size of mine, and im not aloud it even though she is never here. id get a sofa and lodes of cool shit

|

parkrat.

9/2/2012 7:57 PM

Floor bed swag.lol me 2.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/2/2012 8:22 PM

My room is soooo messy right now): Suuucks haha

|

9/3/2012 2:01 PM

i cleaned mine today

|

parkrat.

9/6/2012 7:57 PM

Rstar wrote:

i cleaned mine today

Post a pic!

|

9/7/2012 10:17 AM

i would but i have no camera, except my ipod but il try

|

parkrat.

9/7/2012 6:43 PM

Rstar wrote:

i would but i have no camera, except my ipod but il try

Use photobucket and upload it then post the img code here.

|

9/7/2012 8:00 PM

You can upload all these pictures but you cant upload an avatar? lol

|

Yeaaaaaaaah boyyyy!

9/8/2012 11:35 AM

Shhhh haha ill find a pic for my avatar, and driving home from Ikea now ill post some pics today or tommorrow!

|

9/8/2012 12:30 PM

i went to ikea a few weeks ago and got a whole new room, its awsome..and i even got a mini fridge!

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

9/8/2012 12:35 PM

king_swag wrote:

i went to ikea a few weeks ago and got a whole new room, its awsome..and i even got a mini fridge!

They have some good stuff at decent prices, but it sucks when you have to furnish youre house and have like 6 flat carts worth of stuff-_-

|

9/8/2012 12:46 PM

ahaha...ya, and there shit is heavy as fuck!

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media