Room Check Thread?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/21/2011 11:14 PM

kikcer2 wrote:

re do it now then...

yeah good point. its changed a bit. theres no b, ok theres still beer everywhere but its different

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/21/2011 11:16 PM

thank god you cleared that was blood cause it looks like fecal matter to me.

|

9/21/2011 11:18 PM

kikcer2 wrote:

thank god you cleared that was blood cause it looks like fecal matter to me.

after maybe like 3 days it went into a shitty brown rust colour and was just generally fucking horrible. winter just depresses the shit outta me. ( see my house thread ) theres nothing to do, i get stuck in for like 5 days solid, no daylight so ijust drink and listen to joy division

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/21/2011 11:20 PM

Verde. wrote:

after maybe like 3 days it went into a shitty brown rust colour and was just generally fucking horrible. winter just depresses the shit outta me. ( see my house thread ) theres nothing to do, i get stuck in for like 5 days solid, no daylight so ijust drink and listen to joy division

no snowball fights?

|

9/21/2011 11:21 PM

kikcer2 wrote:

no snowball fights?

i live 10 miles from anyone. and the road gets covered 2 feet deep in snow. everywhere else snow can be upwards of 4 feet

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/21/2011 11:23 PM

Verde. wrote:

after maybe like 3 days it went into a shitty brown rust colour and was just generally fucking horrible. winter just depresses the shit outta me. ( see my house thread ) theres nothing to do, i get stuck in for like 5 days solid, no daylight so ijust drink and listen to joy division

kikcer2 wrote:

no snowball fights?

Verde. wrote:

i live 10 miles from anyone. and the road gets covered 2 feet deep in snow. everywhere else snow can be upwards of 4 feet

snowmobile...

|

9/21/2011 11:24 PM

kikcer2 wrote:

snowmobile...

too expensive, nice thought though haha. i might try buy one, thatd be fucking BOSSS

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/22/2011 6:54 AM

I may post pictures of my dorm later. Nothing special...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

9/22/2011 1:33 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

I may post pictures of my dorm later. Nothing special...

it would be liked. i promise you.

|

9/22/2011 5:40 PM

my room is very boring. just moved.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

9/22/2011 7:34 PM

My room, haha i dont really care about it much as long as its clean.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Gaming section thing.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Custom
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Best part.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Overall.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/22/2011 10:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/22/2011 11:00 PM

My room consist of a whole bunch of electronic shit.
Fav thing would be the office chair, comfy as fuck! haha
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

9/23/2011 9:33 AM

im guessing you watch tv while on the computer?

|

9/23/2011 5:50 PM

kikcer2 wrote:

im guessing you watch tv while on the computer?

nar i never use that tv or the playstation or xbox , i scabbed most of that shit off a mate and it just sits there lol.

|

9/23/2011 5:57 PM

kikcer2 wrote:

im guessing you watch tv while on the computer?

Trev wrote:

nar i never use that tv or the playstation or xbox , i scabbed most of that shit off a mate and it just sits there lol.

why not run your pc on the larger tv? fuck im build a comp now and im not even going to buy a monitor just gonna...

hook that bitch up to 30 inchs of love.

|

9/24/2011 3:26 AM

updated. no blood on the walls or beer cans

wall of legends and my seatless kiraly
[LINK TO IMAGE]

all hail mark sanchez, bought from new york and brought over. gang green for the superbowl this season. next to my picture of the forth bridge which reminds me of home
[LINK TO IMAGE]

my baker dolin, stickered tele and general area for shit - my broken ps3 :/ pink poster i stole out of english in 4th year while stoned


[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/24/2011 5:08 AM

kikcer2 wrote:

im guessing you watch tv while on the computer?

Trev wrote:

nar i never use that tv or the playstation or xbox , i scabbed most of that shit off a mate and it just sits there lol.

kikcer2 wrote:

why not run your pc on the larger tv? fuck im build a comp now and im not even going to buy a monitor just gonna...

hook that bitch up to 30 inchs of love.

haha i have before but its resolution is shit on it and it looks blurry. I don't even know if it works haven't turned it on for a year hahaha.

|

9/24/2011 9:26 AM

verde. whats that silver thing?

@ trev.- i get yah. have you tried messing around and setting it to native resolution?

|

9/24/2011 2:05 PM

i hate you euan, i was going to say wall of legends when i uploaded mine. copying angry boys smh..

|

9/25/2011 2:53 AM

keironw74 wrote:

i hate you euan, i was going to say wall of legends when i uploaded mine. copying angry boys smh..

tbh man, its not what i call it. its juist a random collage, but it has dan lacey and pete doherty so i thought hey fuck it

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/25/2011 2:55 AM

kikcer2 wrote:

verde. whats that silver thing?

@ trev.- i get yah. have you tried messing around and setting it to native resolution?

silver thing is a kaoss pad. goes with my microkorg synth i have on the window sill



the thing at the start making the wierd noise. i play synth :D
|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/25/2011 10:15 AM

thats pretty dope.

|

9/25/2011 5:23 PM

pics coming soon. i ripped out my carpet last night and painted the concrete black earlier today. it looks pretty nice imo.

|

vital's redneck

9/25/2011 8:21 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

pics coming soon. i ripped out my carpet last night and painted the concrete black earlier today. it looks pretty nice imo.

tbh.. this sound nice ass fuck.

|

9/25/2011 9:18 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE] after i took all my carpet out

[LINK TO IMAGE] painted floor
[LINK TO IMAGE] my bed, shelf thing, dr pepper sign, calendar, my box table, and some shit on my window thing

[LINK TO IMAGE] chair, painted floor, black label poster, surf wax candle, sticker door
[LINK TO IMAGE] guitars and bass, tv, surfwax candles, desk, par ends and astros finger
[LINK TO IMAGE] ted shreds surf wax candles :D i love these
|

vital's redneck

9/25/2011 10:34 PM

i was gettting the feeling you do... you have two burning you know kinda means theres some love there.

|

9/26/2011 5:28 AM

kikcer2 wrote:

i was gettting the feeling you do... you have two burning you know kinda means theres some love there.

haha i am trying to cover the paint smell

|

vital's redneck

9/26/2011 3:34 PM

@Brintits your room is absolute shit. haha jk, it's pretty chill

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

10/17/2011 10:07 PM

bump

|

vital's redneck

10/17/2011 10:12 PM

@blrbmx.

honestly really dig the idea of the painted floor.

|