Room Check Thread?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/25/2011 9:52 PM

Let's bring this back, looks like fun. I'll upload pics later tonight.

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

12/28/2011 1:05 PM

|

i'm just here to chill

12/28/2011 1:18 PM

Very Small Room which i plan on repainting some time soon.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Swords
[LINK TO IMAGE]

BED
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Jeans are my pillows since i have no room to put them away
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Dogs Bed
[LINK TO IMAGE]

TV
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Computer & Cams
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

12/28/2011 8:21 PM

Night Light wrote:

Very Small Room which i plan on repainting some time soon.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Swords
[LINK TO IMAGE]

BED
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Jeans are my pillows since i have no room to put them away
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Dogs Bed
[LINK TO IMAGE]

TV
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Computer & Cams
[LINK TO IMAGE]

for such a small room it seems like you have got it set up pretty well and it looks pretty chill! and both a canon and a nikon? most people choose one brand and rarely switch it up...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

12/28/2011 9:20 PM

I gotta work with watev i can. My parents made me paint my walls white after having allowed all of my friends to tag on the walls. I liked it that way but they bitched about the smell.

Eh I feel like a camera is a camera. Nikon shoots better vid so I'm using that one for the edits with an x-grip and fisheye and the canon for shooting images since the lens are usually much cheaper.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

12/28/2011 10:41 PM

Night Light wrote:

I gotta work with watev i can. My parents made me paint my walls white after having allowed all of my friends to tag on the walls. I liked it that way but they bitched about the smell.

Eh I feel like a camera is a camera. Nikon shoots better vid so I'm using that one for the edits with an x-grip and fisheye and the canon for shooting images since the lens are usually much cheaper.

yeah thats pretty much my thought though i havent used anything other than my ge bridge and an old film... but still there are some people on thephotoforum that absolutely refuse to use any other brand...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

12/28/2011 10:44 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

yeah thats pretty much my thought though i havent used anything other than my ge bridge and an old film... but still there are some people on thephotoforum that absolutely refuse to use any other brand...

I see it in my family since my mom got me the canon since she is such a canon fan girl

|

12/28/2011 11:07 PM

Night Light wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

Night Light wrote:

I see it in my family since my mom got me the canon since she is such a canon fan girl

your mom does photography too? hmm thats cool to have someone to criticaize your work and help you get better... anyway cool room im going to upload my room tomorrow i juxst have to wait till i have some light to mork with...

|

12/28/2011 11:14 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

your mom does photography too? hmm thats cool to have someone to criticaize your work and help you get better... anyway cool room im going to upload my room tomorrow i juxst have to wait till i have some light to mork with...

She thinks she does. hahaha can't wait to see it bro.

|

12/28/2011 11:29 PM

I FUCKING SEE MY LITTLE PICTURE THING IN YOUR PICS NIGHT LIGHT!

|

vital's redneck

12/28/2011 11:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/28/2011 11:35 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

I FUCKING SEE MY LITTLE PICTURE THING IN YOUR PICS NIGHT LIGHT!

Indeed. I spend a large amount of my time on NBR section haha

I like to watch my thread TRT while it evolves in a mega thread and takes over the world.

|

12/28/2011 11:40 PM

Night Light wrote:

Indeed. I spend a large amount of my time on NBR section haha

I like to watch my thread TRT while it evolves in a mega thread and takes over the world.

most of my time on vital is the non bmx section lol. yeah there is constantly posts on it haha

|

vital's redneck

12/29/2011 12:11 AM

BLRBMX wrote:

most of my time on vital is the non bmx section lol. yeah there is constantly posts on it haha

Exactly why i have it tabbed.

|

12/29/2011 7:56 AM

Night Light wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

Night Light wrote:

She thinks she does. hahaha can't wait to see it bro.

ohhhh i see how it is wink

|

12/29/2011 8:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/29/2011 8:47 AM

My room: It's kinda small so there's really only one possible way that things can be oriented. The desk just barely fits next to the bed. My bed is actually the top part of an old bunkbed which means that it's pretty high and there's a lot of storage space underneath. I could sleep under my bed if I wanted lol..and yes I have flower sheets. You're jealous. My closet is pretty big but it's got general housewares in it as well.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

12/29/2011 9:18 AM

I wouldn't mind ur bed tho. I like that idea very much. I would just shove my bike down there and make the dog sleep there. I need a bigger desk since i'm out of room for my desktop now and i boxed it up until then.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

12/29/2011 6:12 PM

i have tried multiple times to upload pics but ill just wait and do it later... maybe after the new year...

|

1/1/2012 8:54 PM

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check