Rucka Rucka Ali

Related:
Create New Tag

9/30/2013 3:31 PM

^^ the best one imo
|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

9/30/2013 5:47 PM

I fucking love Rucka Rucka Ali. Discovered him a few years ago, first song ever was Don't be a playa, Haiti

So offensive but so funny. I follow him on twitter too and he pisses off beliebers & one directioners all the time. It's pretty comical
|

10/3/2013 7:08 PM

for whatever reason one time i was listening to rucka rucka when i was riding, i think the song was jihad me at hello. anyways someone put one of my earphones in and was like what the fuck are you listening to. some people think its hilarious and some just dont get it. my top 5 songs:
1)ching chang chong
2)lets go jesus
3) go cops
4)ima korean
5) aids in our butts

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

10/4/2013 5:51 AM

carjakester wrote:

for whatever reason one time i was listening to rucka rucka when i was riding, i think the song was jihad me at hello. anyways someone put one of my earphones in and was like what the fuck are you listening to. some people think its hilarious and some just dont get it. my top 5 songs:
1)ching chang chong
2)lets go jesus
3) go cops
4)ima korean
5) aids in our butts

haha. i didnt know if you were still alive! you never come on here

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/7/2013 11:53 AM

i really only ever came on if i was injured and couldnt do anything else. luckily this summer i didnt get hurt.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

10/7/2013 6:03 PM

Love rucka I can do whatever I'm white and she was only 17 are best imo

|

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken