living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

11/21/2010 10:58 AM

I lived there 5 years ago... but I didn't ride back then

|

RIDE ON Never ask questions.

BIKE CHECK

11/21/2010 7:57 PM

Hey guys, don't get on the forums here much (more on TCUB and bmx-forum). I'm going to san antonio this week (wed through the weekend) and was wondering if y'all know of any good trails in the area.

|

refs: exec25

11/22/2010 11:53 AM

gmelish wrote:

Hey guys, don't get on the forums here much (more on TCUB and bmx-forum). I'm going to san antonio this week (wed through the weekend) and was wondering if y'all know of any good trails in the area.

you would be better off taking a trip to austin, its only like an hour away

|

BIKE CHECK

11/22/2010 12:45 PM

Yeah, but that's just extra time I'll have to drive along with my 6 hour round trip from college station. It'd also be nice to find some trails in san antonio for when I'm visiting. Do you know of any?

|

11/22/2010 3:01 PM

gmelish wrote:

Yeah, but that's just extra time I'll have to drive along with my 6 hour round trip from college station. It'd also be nice to find some trails in san antonio for when I'm visiting. Do you know of any?

theres some at mcallister park but they're small

|

BIKE CHECK

11/22/2010 3:09 PM

catfish95 wrote:

I LOVE THAT PLACE!!!! when I was five I played baseball there. When I did mountain biking (when I was 7) I rode the pavement trails and the offroad trails ALL THE TIME. Thanks for bringing it up.

|

RIDE ON Never ask questions.

BIKE CHECK

11/22/2010 4:02 PM

gmelish wrote:

catfish95 wrote:

Yeah, last time I went there they looked pretty bad haha. There's gotta be some legit trails somewhere in the area...

|

11/23/2010 9:45 AM

gmelish wrote:

catfish95 wrote:

gmelish wrote:

Yeah, last time I went there they looked pretty bad haha. There's gotta be some legit trails somewhere in the area...

there used to be garden trails but they got torn down and they were legit
graveyard trails idk if they're still up and idk where they are anyways

|

BIKE CHECK

11/24/2010 6:51 PM

Hmmm well i guess I might just go up to new braunfels early in the morning and ride there for a while. Anyone want to join me?

|