Saw a man die today

Related:
Create New Tag

7/11/2013 10:05 AM

as a person who has witnessed someone die it is not a pleasant experience.

So one day, I skated down to the store to pick up some groceries and on my way back, i saw a man, obviously high on something stumble out of the bar. He began arguing with a woman (later found out it was his girlfriend who had cheated on him) and hit her. She ran away and the man ran across the street and was hit by a car going around 35mph. He was thrown much farther than i had expected, blood streaking where he had skidded. He was not breathing. An ambulance was called and they pronounced him dead on the scene.

it was scary as fuck

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/11/2013 10:44 AM

well that sucks man. just dont think about it.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/11/2013 10:56 AM

Thats soooo hot.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/11/2013 11:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/11/2013 11:00 AM

SickDude wrote:

Thats soooo hot.

you're messed up.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/11/2013 11:36 AM

My roommate is a marine and he won't really talk about how many people he's killed overseas. One of my teachers in welding school was certifiably insane from PTSD from multiple deployments as well. He told us stories of killing people tho. Guess it really does mess with your head that much when you take another person's life, even if that's what they're trying to do to you as well. Crazy to think the dude died from only a 35 mph hit tho. But if he hit a woman, guess he kinda had it coming. Karma's a bitch

|

7/11/2013 1:09 PM

Fuck man, I really feel for the guy.
R.I.P.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/11/2013 1:17 PM

SickDude wrote:

Thats soooo hot.

Stupid little kids like you that go on the random section of 4chan are the stupidest people of the internet I grew out of 4chan in one month because they're full of wannabe edgy and hardcore kids like this
Last time I was on Ive seen stuff like this, but then when the nasty or disturbed shit came on thats when the wannabe edgy and hardcore started to get butthurt and want that stuff off the website

All talk, when you posted on the dog getting shot vivdeo you said you didn't even want to watch the video which was no surprise espically now that this thread was made with no pictures or video you would say that

|

2Hi throwaway



Anti-street?

NEWER VIDEO





TRV-950 Footy






Holy shit Chad Degroot posted in my Good porn thread!


VX all day(fixed, raw video, real shit)


Refs: Stayinonmagrind, Dee hos, Kevin Burnett

7/11/2013 9:08 PM

Roqfan wrote:

Stupid little kids like you that go on the random section of 4chan are the stupidest people of the internet I grew out of 4chan in one month because they're full of wannabe edgy and hardcore kids like this
Last time I was on Ive seen stuff like this, but then when the nasty or disturbed shit came on thats when the wannabe edgy and hardcore started to get butthurt and want that stuff off the website

All talk, when you posted on the dog getting shot vivdeo you said you didn't even want to watch the video which was no surprise espically now that this thread was made with no pictures or video you would say that

Dude im just going to throw this out there dogs =/= to human deaths. It is hard to relate to a total stranger. But seeing a dog die breaks my heart. I know it was a dick move on my part. And im not all talk. I have been in shootings and a friend of mine's brother got shot in the head. At 9 years old. One of the local guys "moose" the skater, said that he has been to his 10th funeral this year! I dont know about you man, but when everyone you know goes down that path and is fucking up, it really desensitizes you.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/11/2013 9:59 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

well that sucks man. just dont think about it.

how do you not think about it ...

|

7/12/2013 11:56 AM

ya..i have seen 2 people die, one in a hospital(my great grandma) and one of my freinds cousin stabbed twice..we spent 6 hours chasing the guy down to kill him but he got away and the police took us in for questioning..they found him and he was arrested..it was fucking horrifying

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]


follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

7/12/2013 12:00 PM

king_swag wrote:

ya..i have seen 2 people die, one in a hospital(my great grandma) and one of my freinds cousin stabbed twice..we spent 6 hours chasing the guy down to kill him but he got away and the police took us in for questioning..they found him and he was arrested..it was fucking horrifying

Dude i feel ya. I sometimes feel guilty that i ddnt do enough to save him

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/12/2013 12:34 PM

-Havok- wrote:

My roommate is a marine and he won't really talk about how many people he's killed overseas. One of my teachers in welding school was certifiably insane from PTSD from multiple deployments as well. He told us stories of killing people tho. Guess it really does mess with your head that much when you take another person's life, even if that's what they're trying to do to you as well. Crazy to think the dude died from only a 35 mph hit tho. But if he hit a woman, guess he kinda had it coming. Karma's a bitch

Weren't you in the Marines or something as well?

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/12/2013 8:10 PM

that's nuts lol.. don't think about it

|

7/14/2013 11:29 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Weren't you in the Marines or something as well?

Nah. I was just always talking to that one guy on here that was the last time I was on. Forgot what his name was, but I was always talking to him about that or dirtbikes. Lol

|

7/15/2013 9:10 PM

-Havok- wrote:

My roommate is a marine and he won't really talk about how many people he's killed overseas. One of my teachers in welding school was certifiably insane from PTSD from multiple deployments as well. He told us stories of killing people tho. Guess it really does mess with your head that much when you take another person's life, even if that's what they're trying to do to you as well. Crazy to think the dude died from only a 35 mph hit tho. But if he hit a woman, guess he kinda had it coming. Karma's a bitch

I watched a friend of mine die from a 35 mph hit in 7th grade.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/15/2013 9:45 PM

smoke some man you deserve it

|

Refs - Tomdon x2, DGK_all_day_AKA_, bmx4life121303

7/22/2013 7:11 PM

agcrx wrote:

smoke some man you deserve it

Or you could just do something more productive, like hold a benefit for the lost homies.

That's what I did. A buddy passed away from complications with epliepsy, so I held a benefit in his honor and we donated proceeds to the epilepsy foundation and SUDEP.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/22/2013 9:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/22/2013 9:16 PM

agcrx wrote:

smoke some man you deserve it

dave lawrence wrote:

Or you could just do something more productive, like hold a benefit for the lost homies.

That's what I did. A buddy passed away from complications with epliepsy, so I held a benefit in his honor and we donated proceeds to the epilepsy foundation and SUDEP.

I think he was trying to suggest something that would make me feel better
honestly im not thinking about too much, just a few times a day, its not a never ending thought though

when i've tried smoking the mary jane in the past, it just makes my asthma flare up and I overthink EVERYTHING which would not be good in this situation

note, i am not fucking 12 like dicksude, if i was twelve i wouldnt be in high school and have a drivers license, just fyi

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/29/2013 11:31 AM

-Havok- wrote:

Nah. I was just always talking to that one guy on here that was the last time I was on. Forgot what his name was, but I was always talking to him about that or dirtbikes. Lol

Sbc!

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check


Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2


eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

8/2/2013 6:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2013 6:43 PM

just put it in the back of your mind man

itll probably resurface every now and again, but you just kinda gotta keep the thought outta mind

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "