Scoot.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/7/2013 9:17 PM

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/8/2013 10:41 AM

I'm seriously thinking about buying like a decent scooter. For winter, rainy days, an when I don't have a bike like right now. I'm bored as fuck and need something to do lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/8/2013 11:22 AM

Four wrote:

I'm seriously thinking about buying like a decent scooter. For winter, rainy days, an when I don't have a bike like right now. ...more

Good scooters are fun to ride. I don't think i would ever buy one though. lol

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/8/2013 12:28 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Good scooters are fun to ride. I don't think i would ever buy one though. lol

Lol yeah I rode a friends and pretty much got bars in a matter of 5 minutes. My lbs started selling mgps and i'm really tempted to buy one. Maybe this winter I'll pick one up haha. Or try to trade someone bike parts for one.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/8/2013 4:19 PM

Four wrote:

I'm seriously thinking about buying like a decent scooter. For winter, rainy days, an when I don't have a bike like right now. ...more

Mikel8149 wrote:

Good scooters are fun to ride. I don't think i would ever buy one though. lol

I found an abandoned scooter near my school, like a shitty razor one so I started messing around with it, I pretty much got everything first try.
Landed bars, 180 bars, whips, nearly landed a double whip, 360s and just messed around with it.
I have to admit it was pretty fun.
It's kind of like BMX, but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay easier.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/8/2013 8:56 PM

Four wrote:

Lol yeah I rode a friends and pretty much got bars in a matter of 5 minutes. My lbs started selling mgps and i'm really ...more

I got a shitty scooter before the winter just so I could mess around inside, got double whips, 540s, and truckdrivers in the first few days and haven't touched it since.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/10/2013 8:55 PM

andyferly wrote:

I found an abandoned scooter near my school, like a shitty razor one so I started messing around with it, I pretty much got ...more

this i call them a cheat bike because all of our hard tricks are basic tricks for it

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha



BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842




WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/10/2013 8:57 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I got a shitty scooter before the winter just so I could mess around inside, got double whips, 540s, and truckdrivers in the ...more

Yeah I might buy an mgp or whatever the fuck since my lbs sells them for like 150, I had a razor but it was fucked in like two weeks, so it's a waste I just need something to do I'm bored as fuck, no bike and it's rained all week -__-

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/11/2013 5:02 AM

Four wrote:

Lol yeah I rode a friends and pretty much got bars in a matter of 5 minutes. My lbs started selling mgps and i'm really ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I got a shitty scooter before the winter just so I could mess around inside, got double whips, 540s, and truckdrivers in the ...more

Four wrote:

Yeah I might buy an mgp or whatever the fuck since my lbs sells them for like 150, I had a razor but it was fucked in like two ...more

My friend who skates had a scootering "period" and he bought one of those, he destroyed it in nothing.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/11/2013 8:55 AM

Four wrote:

Yeah I might buy an mgp or whatever the fuck since my lbs sells them for like 150, I had a razor but it was fucked in like two ...more

This rain has fucking sucked.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/11/2013 9:16 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I got a shitty scooter before the winter just so I could mess around inside, got double whips, 540s, and truckdrivers in the ...more

Four wrote:

Yeah I might buy an mgp or whatever the fuck since my lbs sells them for like 150, I had a razor but it was fucked in like two ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

This rain has fucking sucked.

I was planning to go to the skatepark today, but lucky me. It rained like hell yesterday and now the skatepark is probably soaking wet!

|

The winners guide to tricks: Tuck-it, huck-it, or fuck-it!

My music:http://fxaudiorage.bandcamp.com/

5/12/2013 8:42 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

This rain has fucking sucked.

Yeah it has, all fucking week off and on it's annoying.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.