Scooters

Related:
Create New Tag

6/22/2011 8:42 AM

I'm looking to buy a scooter to mess around with while I wait for my bike to get fixed. I was wondering if anybody knew any decent scooters for cheap, what brands to look at, where to buy from online etc.

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

6/22/2011 10:24 AM

Go on Amazon and buy a Razor Ultra Pro Lo. Do it, you won't!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

6/22/2011 11:17 AM

scooters are hella fun to roll around on.. i like just hauling ass on a razor with the handlebars as high as they can go lol and longboards are ill too. just dont take scootering seriously or your a faggot.

|

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!
People need to stop asking for a BMX video game. If they did, we would all get it, play it for ten minutes and just go ride. You guys seem to forget that we aren't lazy like most skaters. If we had a game, it would just make us all want to go shred gnar.
Right now i'm into: DIRT
refs: BEASTASSDICK, MyOwnNick, Martinhernandez, bstick, 562_Rider

6/22/2011 11:34 AM

Just dont expect to get laid.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

6/22/2011 3:07 PM

One Size FITs All wrote:

scooters are hella fun to roll around on.. i like just hauling ass on a razor with the handlebars as high as they can go lol and longboards are ill too. just dont take scootering seriously or your a faggot.

What's wrong with taking scootering serious? I can't stand narrow minded fucks like you. Think about what you just said, then look at your little kids bike about the same size as the one you rode as a ten year old. I hope you get called a pussy for riding a little kids bike.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

6/22/2011 6:16 PM

One Size FITs All wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

What's wrong with taking scootering serious? I can't stand narrow minded fucks like you. Think about what you just said, then look at your little kids bike about the same size as the one you rode as a ten year old. I hope you get called a pussy for riding a little kids bike.

nigga just got sent to school.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

6/22/2011 6:19 PM

i hate scooters

|

steazy

6/22/2011 6:34 PM

One Size FITs All wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Josh321 wrote:

nigga just got sent to school.

Call me the bus driver!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

6/22/2011 6:49 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

im getting one of these. how are they?

|

6/22/2011 7:08 PM

One Size FITs All wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

word

|

refs: scwright99, ImDaBoss, pcoco, iridebmxeveryday, cschmall, thor_davis, dennis916, ETBA, nebikr13, Christianjames, ridebmx456, A08, CRAZYMAAZY, Odyssey339, Blake el Gingero, SRHrider, Jimmy2227,mannequinforce, Lee_Rager, Wade, Kevinl, agfracing, lil_huper, Bmxer10, BEASTASSDICKwink , Matix, njbmxerdude(x3), FitBikeCo77(x2), irideafly (escrow service)

BIKE CHECK

6/22/2011 9:31 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Why would you buy a Lo model? They're for wee little ones. Buy the full Ultra Pro.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

6/22/2011 11:32 PM

buy the ultra pro off target.com for like 60 dollars. it ships to your house in only 2-3 days. When you get it cut the bars down on the bottom so that they are your desired height or leave it how it is if you want. If you cut them be sure to cut a new slit going about an inch down the tube at the bottom of the bars.

|

6/23/2011 12:06 AM

My little brother used to be in to scooters.

He has a Razor Ultra Pro with the wide bars cut down.
It's pretty fun to ride and seems solid, been going for 18 months now.

Only thing is dislike about it is the tiny little wobble in the headset area, that is annoying as fuck!

|

6/23/2011 7:47 AM

One Size FITs All wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

your calling him a narrow minded fuck? in another thread you were making fun of someones religon and saying there is no god. If atheism isn't narrow minded i don't know what is. Btw im agnostic

|

6/23/2011 11:22 AM

One Size FITs All wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

its simple. see i called you a faggot, meaning gay. girls dig guys who ride bikes, hell they even like skateboarders. but no girl wants to fuck a guy who rides a scooter. so therefor, by riding a scooter, you are a faggot.

|

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!
People need to stop asking for a BMX video game. If they did, we would all get it, play it for ten minutes and just go ride. You guys seem to forget that we aren't lazy like most skaters. If we had a game, it would just make us all want to go shred gnar.
Right now i'm into: DIRT
refs: BEASTASSDICK, MyOwnNick, Martinhernandez, bstick, 562_Rider

6/23/2011 5:31 PM

One Size FITs All wrote:

its simple. see i called you a faggot, meaning gay. girls dig guys who ride bikes, hell they even like skateboarders. but no girl wants to fuck a guy who rides a scooter. so therefor, by riding a scooter, you are a faggot.

Wrong. So wrong.

On a side note, you people from Mass suck at driving.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

6/23/2011 8:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/23/2011 8:50 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Why would you buy a Lo model? They're for wee little ones. Buy the full Ultra Pro.

For me, the bars are too tall on the non Lo model...

One Size - Every time I tell somebody that I quit football/baseball/basketball to ride bikes they look at me funny and say "That's stupid" I am pretty sure girls could care less if you play chess or ride a scooter for fun.

Edit: I ride scooters too, and I am pretty sure I have gotten laid more than you...

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

6/24/2011 7:33 AM

theres nothing wrong with scooters you just look funny riding them haha

|