Shadow people.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/4/2013 8:22 PM

Does anyone here believe in shadow people. I had an experience with one once. About a year ago i was sitting in my bed, i turned out the lamp beside it and as i was laying down i saw a silhouette of a person. It was the shadow of a tall man standing next to my window. After looking at it i started to freak out and turned my lamp back on. Now, before you say i'm crazy, I had never seen that shadow before, or after that, and there was nothing to cast a shadow. I believe that evil (or good) can manifest itself into these shadow people to show their presence.

|

I AM thebmxerSS! This is my new profile, and im not a noob here:D

4/4/2013 8:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/4/2013 8:28 PM

Shadow people.... no sir I have not... but I have had crazy dreams where I felt I was fighting with demons O_o

Tell me more about your shadow people?

|

4/4/2013 8:33 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Shadow people.... no sir I have not... but I have had crazy dreams where I felt I was fighting with demons O_o

have you had the dream were you cant run? its freaky!

|

4/4/2013 8:36 PM

bmxerss wrote:

lol dreams aren't the same for everyone =P different people have different dreams and no I haven't.... I used to have the dreams of where I couldn't beat up whoever was attacking me

|

4/4/2013 8:36 PM

bmxerss wrote:

Have me?

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/4/2013 8:37 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

lol dreams aren't the same for everyone =P different people have different dreams and no I haven't.... I used to have the dreams of where I couldn't beat up whoever was attacking me

Yeah and your punches are really slow?

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/4/2013 8:38 PM

dream wrote:

No not slow It's a full blown punch it just doesn't hurt whoever whatever is on me. Recently though they do I feel like I have more control over my dreams now a days than I did back when I was like 10.... not sure though weird stuff

|

4/4/2013 8:39 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

bmxerss wrote:

Aav1996 wrote:

I know, but you would think that that was a common dream, Im all about dem dreams. My main dreams are zombies, running and being nude. lol

|

4/4/2013 8:40 PM

bmxerss wrote:

Aav1996 wrote:

dream wrote:

I've dreamt slow punches before! they blow.

|

4/4/2013 8:44 PM

To be totally honest with you.... I feel like dreams have specific meanings and purposes to us. It's like our subconscious or spirit trying to communicate with us....If you really think about it why have dreams if they have no significance? We only dream on certain days... I can't remember what I dreamt about yesterday maybe I'll dream today maybe I won't. Each dream has a different meaning to the person experiencing it and in my opinion only you can know what it ment.

|

4/4/2013 8:44 PM

bmxerss wrote:

I've dreamt slow punches before! they blow.

Yeah. Like your trying your hardest but feels like something resisting it. I just researched shadow people and read some stories. Freaking scary

|

Jade Bike Check

4/4/2013 8:46 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

To be totally honest with you.... I feel like dreams have specific meanings and purposes to us. It's like our subconscious or spirit trying to communicate with us....If you really think about it why have dreams if they have no significance? We only dream on certain days... I can't remember what I dreamt about yesterday maybe I'll dream today maybe I won't. Each dream has a different meaning to the person experiencing it and in my opinion only you can know what it ment.

I had a sex dream like two days ago.

Helli dreams smile

|

Jade Bike Check

4/4/2013 8:48 PM

dream wrote:

I had a sex dream like two days ago.

Helli dreams smile

I kinda dislike those dreams they never finish.... It's like right when we're about to climax or the chic is moaning or something then I wake up >.> Haven't had one of those in the longest!!!

|

4/4/2013 8:49 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

I kinda dislike those dreams they never finish.... It's like right when we're about to climax or the chic is moaning or something then I wake up >.> Haven't had one of those in the longest!!!

Haha maybe Cu's I watch a few videos before going to sleep. Most of the time I'm giving her oral.

|

Jade Bike Check

4/4/2013 8:53 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Fucking this, it annoys me. As for the original topic, no I don't believe in any of that shit. I have had dreams where I get into like school fights but I can't connect any hits, except one where I beat someones ass haha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/4/2013 9:01 PM

bmxerss wrote:

Aav1996 wrote:

dream wrote:

I know what your talking about :/

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

4/4/2013 9:02 PM

One time I had a real freaky one where I was fucking orange clay..... and 1 where I was doing a chic with love handles....

|

4/4/2013 9:06 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

I feel like dreams are our minds reminding us of our past, did you know that every face in your dreams are of people you have seen in your life time? Its crazy. I also have dreams that somewhat make me believe in other demension and shit... Shits crazy and weird, like some dreams like the whole world is indoors and the ground walls and roof are all white and its bright, just weird lol

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

4/4/2013 9:19 PM

kevin burnett wrote:

I feel like dreams are our minds reminding us of our past, did you know that every face in your dreams are of people you have seen in your life time? Its crazy. I also have dreams that somewhat make me believe in other demension and shit... Shits crazy and weird, like some dreams like the whole world is indoors and the ground walls and roof are all white and its bright, just weird lol

Yea some dreams could be reminding you of your past but I've had dreams that make NO correlation with my past nor with my future sometimes but shit can get pretty weird. ever had the feeling of De-ja-vu? Whenever I feel like I just had some De-ja-vu it usually comes in groups of different scenarios trippy stuff.

|

4/4/2013 9:28 PM

Ya the all white shit other dimensions are just random af. And ya all the time

|

Refs:

4/4/2013 9:35 PM

on the topic of dreaming.. I personally don't think I've ever had this happen to me, but does anyone here ever SWEARR they heard someone call out their name, but either no one did or there's no one around there? What if that's because you're really in a coma in deep sleep, and the people calling your name are your loved ones trying to get through to you in your dreams?

|

4/4/2013 9:44 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

on the topic of dreaming.. I personally don't think I've ever had this happen to me, but does anyone here ever SWEARR they heard someone call out their name, but either no one did or there's no one around there? What if that's because you're really in a coma in deep sleep, and the people calling your name are your loved ones trying to get through to you in your dreams?

you mean like we are in a coma now, that kinda scares me cause today i was walking to the post office to ship some shit and almost got hit, and after that i kinda started thinking what if i really got hit and im back there in the rode right now :/ fucked up. But my friend said he was in a coma after being hit by a car and that he had the best funnest dream ever and that it was like his own world.

|

Refs:

4/4/2013 9:46 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

This is beautiful man..... Yes I have heard that MANY times actually.... Sometimes I hear my name been called out but don't even look.

And to your question about being in a coma in deep sleep you may never know.... But if you are in a coma and this is just sleep you must control your dream.... so achieve what you want and live your life =P

I've always had this weird question.... You know how people say when you die all your life flashes right before your eyes in like 2mins? What if you are currently dying your just seeing your life flashing right before your eyes.....What if when you get to the point where your dying the process repeats itself and you have no idea? After all can you remember precisely what you did 1 year ago today? =D

Ever heard that one question about our thoughts not being our thoughts and we being in cocoons....
The Matrix (the movie) is a movie which possesses the big What if?

Doesn't really matter to me I guess.... If this is a dream i'm living then that means anything is within my reach wink

ever had those dreams where you get shot and right when the bullet hits you, you wake up?
What if at the end of your life in whichever way your dying as soon as you know your dying you wake up.... in some strange room with a different family....? shocked

|

4/4/2013 9:47 PM

TAnother thing i wanna toss out there is sleep paralysis, where basically your mind wakes up but you body doesnt and it can cause out of body experience. Like one a couple times id be like stuck on the roof looking down at myself and just screaming and it made me feel sick. Search this shit on youtube its creepy

|

Refs:

4/4/2013 9:49 PM

this whole thread is blowing my fucking mind right now holy hell.

|

4/4/2013 9:50 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Aav1996 wrote:

This is beautiful man..... Yes I have heard that MANY times actually.... Sometimes I hear my name been called out but don't even look.

And to your question about being in a coma in deep sleep you may never know.... But if you are in a coma and this is just sleep you must control your dream.... so achieve what you want and live your life =P

I've always had this weird question.... You know how people say when you die all your life flashes right before your eyes in like 2mins? What if you are currently dying your just seeing your life flashing right before your eyes.....What if when you get to the point where your dying the process repeats itself and you have no idea? After all can you remember precisely what you did 1 year ago today? =D

Ever heard that one question about our thoughts not being our thoughts and we being in cocoons....

Doesn't really matter to me I guess.... If this is a dream i'm living then that means anything is within my reach wink

ever had those dreams where you get shot and right when the bullet hits you, you wake up?
What if at the end of your life in whichever way your dying as soon as you know your dying you wake up.... in some strange room with a different family....? shocked

Thats amazing smile

|

Refs:

4/4/2013 9:51 PM

kevin burnett wrote:

TAnother thing i wanna toss out there is sleep paralysis, where basically your mind wakes up but you body doesnt and it can cause out of body experience. Like one a couple times id be like stuck on the roof looking down at myself and just screaming and it made me feel sick. Search this shit on youtube its creepy

You've had that? I've never had that although in my dreams i'm not so sure if I ever use my hands or anything.... I never pay close attention to myself in my dreams O_o

|

4/4/2013 9:52 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

this whole thread is blowing my fucking mind right now holy hell.

I like this shit lol espsially about life being an endless loop

|

Refs:

4/4/2013 9:52 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

What if the dream you have where you get shot and the bullet hits you, is actually you dying for real and the dream was your life, but when you woke up, that's actually you have the life flash back cause you just died.

my brain hurts haha

|

4/4/2013 9:54 PM

kevin burnett wrote:

Aav1996 wrote:

You've had that? I've never had that although in my dreams i'm not so sure if I ever use my hands or anything.... I never pay close attention to myself in my dreams O_o

Ya it was fucking horrible and tonight ima be scared to go to sleep :/

|

Refs: